Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (336117 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by enibal(f): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2013
Pls hw did u apply..... Pls Send the material enibal004@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by proficienc(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2013
I'm sorry @all, i dnt av an invite. I meant to type that in some oda thread. I'm really sorry
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tohceen: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2014
Hi guys pls my test is for the 16th pls any body with material shld send to oluwatosinadenodi@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by chingydaboss(m): 4:13am On Jun 29, 2014
Hi guys.. my test is is dis week we r entering.. can sum1 pls send me d likely format dey will use in Deloitte ..
Chingydaboss@gmail.com
Tanx in anticipation and God bless
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 29, 2014
chingydaboss: Hi guys.. my test is is dis week we r entering.. can sum1 pls send me d likely format dey will use in Deloitte ..
Chingydaboss@gmail.com
Tanx in anticipation and God bless
when did you apply ? I applied like 3weeks ago but no invite yet angry

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by chemicstein: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pls has anybody that wrote the deloite test earlier this month been contacted? The man said he will mail us our result within that exam day but am yet to get any email from him
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by lloydpras: 1:01am On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2014
chemicstein: Pls has anybody that wrote the deloite test earlier this month been contacted? The man said he will mail us our result within that exam day but am yet to get any email from him

U r nt alone, wrote mine on d 25th. 4 doz askin 4 materials, dnt hv any! D questns were missed up, basically mats n verbal. 2 sectns 100 n 68 questns resp n 1hr/sectn.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by GenerousLord: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hello guys?
Is there anyone who did the first stage test on the 25th of june and has been invited for the second stage test?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
GenerousLord: Hello guys?
Is there anyone who did the first stage test on the 25th of june and has been invited for the second stage test?
same hia, ntin @ al..
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by abdulslutsky(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
Engr DozzyMary: same hia, ntin @ al..
hey bro, can you please help me with the email addy of AWD HR a guy posted here before the nairaland hiatus. Thanks.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by MissJennifer(f): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Please how did y'all apply,dont remember seeing their advert. Help a sister!
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
abdulslutsky: hey bro, can you please help me with the email addy of AWD HR a guy posted here before the nairaland hiatus. Thanks.

aadekola@deloitte.com. Missjenifa, dats d email adres!

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by chemicstein: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Pls does anyone know the various stages in AWD recruitment process
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Engr DozzyMary:

aadekola@deloitte.com. Missjenifa, dats d email adres!

Don't mean to disturb you, but is this a graduate trainee opening?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
coolbibz:

Don't mean to disturb you, but is this a graduate trainee opening?
yea, dats wat i appliem 4!
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by henry007(m): 3:04am On Jul 11, 2014
GenerousLord: Hello guys?
I did. but since then nothing
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ComradeTY(m): 7:15am On Jul 11, 2014
Is d application stil on?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2014
ComradeTY: Is d application stil on?
oga Ty, it seems de always write. U can send ur cv!
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Any info since after d 2nd stage?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by GenerousLord: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2014
DMilanista: Any info since after d 2nd stage?
Hello, Bro? When precisely did you take the second stage test, and do you mind sharing the nature of the second stage test? I did the first stage test on the 25th of june, ever since I have been waiting for feedback.
Anyways, wish you the best.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2014
GenerousLord:
Hello, Bro? When precisely did you take the second stage test, and do you mind sharing the nature of the second stage test? I did the first stage test on the 25th of june, ever since I have been waiting for feedback.
wrote d first stage on Wed 18th June and second stage on Tue 24th June. Ever since then, no news. Thanx
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2014
GenerousLord:
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by GenerousLord: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2014
DMilanista: wrote d first stage on Wed 18th June and second stage on Tue 24th June. Ever since then, no news. Thanx
Allright, Bro. Thanks.
I think the next stage after the second stage test is an interview.
Wish you success in the interview stage coz I believe you've passed the second stage test.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2014
GenerousLord:
Allright, Bro. Thanks.
I think the next stage after the second stage test is an interview.
Wish you success in the interview stage coz I believe you've passed the second stage test.
Thanks bro, I pray o cos dat stage 2 no smile at all.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2014
lloydpras: lloydpras@yahoo.com
Pls anyone with the Deloitte Test Format (Material) should Please forward it to me lloydpras@yahoo.com ....Thank You..
Bros help me na!!! Shebi you know say na we we temiosunrinde@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by chemicstein: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
I wrote the 1st stage on the 18th too.....the man said we shud w8 for the result n nxt stage dt same day but we disagreed dn he said he wil send us the result but am yet to get his mail....did you write wit us that day? when did they contact you after the test?
DMilanista: wrote d first stage on Wed 18th June and second stage on Tue 24th June. Ever since then, no news. Thanx
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
chemicstein: I wrote the 1st stage on the 18th too.....the man said we shud w8 for the result n nxt stage dt same day but we disagreed dn he said he wil send us the result but am yet to get his mail....did you write wit us that day? when did they contact you after the test?
yeah, I was there. Got d invitation for stage 2 on sunday 22nd June.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by henry007(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
chemicstein: I wrote the 1st stage on the 18th too.....the man said we shud w8 for the result n nxt stage dt same day but we disagreed dn he said he wil send us the result but am yet to get his mail....did you write wit us that day? when did they contact you after the test?
wrote 18th and 24th. the 24th test was bloody so I take it I'm out of the recruitment since they haven't gotten back to me since then
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by GenerousLord: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
I thought they usually send regret mails before sending out success mail. If memory serves me right, I remember they sent regret mails to applicants that wrote on the 18th of june before sending out success mails (This was before the "nairaland crash"). So, I wonder why chemicstein didn't receive a regret or a success mail.
It would please me if I can contact the HR so that I know my fate, but I seem not to have his phone contact.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by chemicstein: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Am confused...I didn't receive any mail from them till date...I will send him a mail
GenerousLord: I thought they usually send regret mails before sending out success mail. If memory serves me right, I remember they sent regret mails to applicants that wrote on the 18th of june before sending out success mails (This was before the "nairaland crash"wink. So, I wonder why chemicstein didn't receive a regret or a success mail.
It would please me if I can contact the HR so that I know my fate, but I seem not to have his phone contact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (106) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.