Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335789 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by jenwa(f): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2014
chengfu:

Wrote the 1st test just this monday 15th, but haven't been contacted. Though the lady said if u want to write the 2nd stage that we can wait or they'll get back to us but i didn't stay though some stayed behind
I wrote on Monday too and I stayed back but the lady later told us to leave.she said it wasn't convenient cos they had an ongoing in house training for staff.she told us to expect our result on Tuesday. So I guess we should just keep our fingers crossed and pray for success
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Pweezy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
jenwa:
I wrote on Monday too and I stayed back but the lady later told us to leave.she said it wasn't convenient cos they had an ongoing in house training for staff.she told us to expect our result on Tuesday. So I guess we should just keep our fingers crossed and pray for success
Abeg wich position? N wen did u apply?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by mimifavour(f): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pls i need it too. Kindforreal@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by chengfu: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=jenwa post=28955859]I wrote on Monday too and I stayed back but the lady later told us to leave.she said it wasn't convenient cos they had an ongoing in house training for staff.she told us to expect our result on Tuesday. So I guess we should just keep our fingers crossed and pray for success [/quot

By Tuesday u mean yesterday or next week tuesday ?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by damselhoney(f): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
jenwa:
I wrote on Monday too, is it Yesterday or Next week Tuesday.?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by jenwa(f): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
damselhoney:

I wrote on Monday too, is it Yesterday or Next week Tuesday.?
@damselhoney and chengfu, I meant yesterday because she said "expect our mail tomorrow" on Monday.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by damselhoney(f): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
jenwa:
@damselhoney and chengfu, I meant yesterday because she said "expect our mail tomorrow" on Monday.
Thanks..tho am yet to receive any mail from them
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by gabbyradcliffe: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hi guys, i was scheduled for monday the 15th but only saw the mail later and i was too far away to get to the venue. sent a mail and hoping to be rescheduled.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Layiwoo(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2014
jenwa:
Have you now gotten your 2nd stage mail invite now
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by jenwa(f): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2014
damselhoney:

Thanks..tho am yet to receive any mail from them
just got an invite for the second stage. It's tomorrow same venue. If you have any material pls send to hidayah3012.IA@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by jenwa(f): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Layiwoo:

yes I just did, guess u got the invite too. Pls if you have any material for the test, send to hidayah3012.IA@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by chengfu: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2014
Layiwoo:

Got the mail but not successful cry . All d best
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Layiwoo(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2014
jenwa:
yes I just did, guess u got the invite too. Pls if you have any material for the test, send to hidayah3012.IA@gmail.com. Thanks
U dont need a material..
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Pweezy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
Wonder wen AWD wud invite me for test....sent mail since july...anyone wit useful info?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by jenwa(f): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Layiwoo:

U dont need a material..
really? Someone said it's more of IQ. So what do you think the test will look like
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by lasgidichic: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hey guys, Got an interview invite for monday..any one else?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Layiwoo(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
lasgidichic:
Hey guys, Got an interview invite for monday..any one else?
Yeah am with you... cool
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by harry41: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Layiwoo:

Yeah am with you... cool
Yes I just got one! Great great
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Layiwoo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
harry41:

Yes boss...Lets rock and roll grin
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by woodfrank(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
harry41:

So now what do we expect?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by damselhoney(f): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
I didn't get any mail from them
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by damselhoney(f): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
Layiwoo:

I have seen any mail whether good or bad
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Acousticlexi: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
please what do I have to read, I m having d multiple choice stage exam soon is it gmats, gre, shl. urgent reply please
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sholay2011(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Please, how did you guys apply? And is it for audit alone?

Thanks.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by lasgidichic: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Acousticlexi:
please what do I have to read, I m having d multiple choice stage exam soon is it gmats, gre, shl. urgent reply please

Study gre n IQ test
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by lasgidichic: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hi layiwoo, pls did u try to reach me? Cuz I got a mail from nairaland saying you were trying to reach me..kindly clarify
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by harry41: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
lasgidichic:
Hi layiwoo, pls did u try to reach me? Cuz I got a mail from nairaland saying you were trying to reach me..kindly clarify
Hello, Hw was ur interview yesterday? Mine was over an hour! I hope it's the last stage and the lady sounded like they were going to get back to us very sooon!
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by lasgidichic: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
harry41:

Hello, Hw was ur interview yesterday? Mine was over an hour! I hope it's the last stage and the lady sounded like they were going to get back to us very sooon!

My interview was fine. It was like an hour too. But the lady told me there r 2 more stages. I believe it shld be the online personality test and the 2nd interview. I really hope they get back to us soonest.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by harry41: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
lasgidichic:

My interview was fine. It was like an hour too. But the lady told me there r 2 more stages. I believe it shld be the online personality test and the 2nd interview. I really hope they get back to us soonest.
Wowww long long process
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pweezy:
Wonder wen AWD wud invite me for test....sent mail since july...anyone wit useful info?
Do you have an accounting degree? if yes, then keep sending them mails..
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Layiwoo(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
harry41:

I hope so too.I hope it wasn't too tough.All the best bro
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by harry41: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Layiwoo:

I hope so too.I hope it wasn't too tough.All the best bro
Not really! Our hope is in God!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (106) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.