Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335215 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by asadex004: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
please, for us who wrote d test on Monday, any news yet? thnx
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by asadex004: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
pls, for us who wrote d test on monday, any news yet? thnx
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Acousticlexi: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
asadex004:
kindly give me your mail address or mail me at. acousticlexi@gmail.com
Regards
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by nebokings(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
asadex004:
please do you know if those that had combined results(olevels) were allowed to write?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Jbgurl: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Good day. Please for over two weeks i have applied. Is there something i didn't do because i haven't been called for test. I filled my info on their site and answered a questionnaire. They mailed me that they will get back to me if theres any opportunity in their organization. Please what should i do?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by matrejeur: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Please has anyone received a feedback of the test written on monday(11th of January)
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by vickylinco(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
ok
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by asadex004: 12:59am On Jan 16, 2016
nebokings:

please do you know if those that had combined results(olevels) were allowed to write?
I dnt thnk so, u av to use only one result wch is WAEC
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by asadex004: 1:04am On Jan 16, 2016
matrejeur:
Please has anyone received a feedback of the test written on monday(11th of January)
yes I did, yesterday abt 6:41pm and u?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ALVA001: 4:08am On Jan 16, 2016
asadex004:
yes I did, yesterday abt 6:41pm and u?
so aw waz it. Success i hope.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by asadex004: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2016
ALVA001:

so aw waz it. Success i hope.
yes, it was a success mail, told me dey will contact me later regarding d nxt step
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by vickylinco(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2016
deliotte is simply the best
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Glowrry: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2016
Olojufunfun:

Yes.

Pls can you send me materials. gloryjones@ymail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ALVA001: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
asadex004:

yes, it was a success mail, told me dey will contact me later regarding d nxt step
congrats bro. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Missyrhose: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Please can someone send me any useful material on deliotte 2nd stage exam. rosemaryoviasogie@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Olojufunfun: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Missyrhose:
Please can someone send me any useful material on deliotte 2nd stage exam. rosemaryoviasogie@yahoo.com

Pretty sure you should be preparing for an interview not exam. At least that's how mine went...
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Jbgurl: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2016
Good day. Please for over two weeks i have applied. Is there something i didn't do because i haven't been called for test. I filled my info on their site and answered a questionnaire. They mailed me that they will get back to me if theres any opportunity in their organization. Please what should i do?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by asadex004: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Missyrhose:
pls av u got mail regarding d 2nd test? Cos I ddnt get dat, d only mail I got was a success mail telling me dey will contact me later regarding d nxt steps. am I d only one on dis?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by asadex004: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2016
Olojufunfun:

Pretty sure you should be preparing for an interview not exam. At least that's how mine went...
pls bro, idnt understand any more, I wrote dd test on monday, 11/01/2016 nd I got dis mail on friday 15th
Dear Candidate,
I trust you are doing well. 
Thank you for your interest in Deloitte Nigeria and for taking out time to attend our aptitude test on Monday 11 January, 2016.
This is to inform you that you were successful at the first stage of the process. We and will contact you regarding suitable openings as well as the next steps.
Feel free to contact the undersigned for clarifications.
Congratulations!
Warm Regards,
could u pls xplain dat to me? or is dis d type of mail u got too?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Olojufunfun: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
asadex004:

pls bro, idnt understand any more, I wrote dd test on monday, 11/01/2016 nd I got dis mail on friday 15th
Dear Candidate,
I trust you are doing well. 
Thank you for your interest in Deloitte Nigeria and for taking out time to attend our aptitude test on Monday 11 January, 2016.
This is to inform you that you were successful at the first stage of the process. We and will contact you regarding suitable openings as well as the next steps.
Feel free to contact the undersigned for clarifications.
Congratulations!
Warm Regards,
could u pls xplain dat to me? or is dis d type of mail u got too?

After the exam, that's the mail I got. Then I was contacted for an interview a few days later. It's different for everyone tho, I met a girl that did her exam in November, another guy did his in December , i did mine just this january but we were interviewed on the same day
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by asadex004: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Olojufunfun:

After the exam, that's the mail I got. Then I was contacted for an interview a few days later. It's different for everyone tho, I met a girl that did her exam in November, another guy did his in December , i did mine just this january but we were interviewed on the same day
really? Wen did u write ur test? dis january too? pls pm me, i want to discuss sometinz wit u. thank u
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sirwillie(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jbgurl:

How old are you and what year did graduate?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Jbgurl: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
sirwillie:

25 this year. Graduated 2014
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by trizzy123: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=Jbgurl post=42074863] 25 this year. Graduated 2014[/quote
I'm 25, graduated 2014 likewise. didn't get the invite also
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=trizzy123 post=42076703][/quote]hey same here and no invite
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2016
Jbgurl:

25 this year. Graduated 2014
Same here and no invite.......
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2016
sirwillie:

I thought the age was well spelt out in the job advt. Definitely most ppl that applied were within the accepted range
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
zoks:
@OP
If you have not written your test already,then you are gonna get a fair chance at getting into Deloitte.The first part is the usual gmat type questions.Verbal and quantitative. Calculators are not allowed.Then the second part! That part is an IQ test.It's rocket science.Put your email address here,i'll give you something that will Deloitte out of the water.I did the test in November 2011 for audit associate.
issarukayat4@gmail.com. Will really appreciate
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Greatmayok: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
asadex004:

Kindly forward the materials you used in your preparation for the aptitude test to mayokunsamuel@gmail.com
Thanks and God Bless.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Marvinray(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
issaRukayat:
issarukayat4@gmail.com. Will really appreciate
Please can help forward d materials u received to nonsothomas@gmail.com.. God bless
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Marvinray(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pls who else hasn't gotten an invite? What's going on? How do dey screen?

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvinray:

Please can help forward d materials u received to nonsothomas@gmail.com.. God bless
Am yet to receive any material.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (106) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.