Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335596 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ireneidiva(f): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
akay49:
Pls is deir anyone who wrote deloitte test on the 18th of April here on this thread
wrote on 20th. Have they gotten back to you?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Frenx: 8:35am On May 04, 2017
ireneidiva:

wrote on 20th. Have they gotten back to you?

Wrote on the 20th as well. Have they gotten back to you?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by soria4real(f): 1:06pm On May 04, 2017
For which position please graduate trainee or for the customer service position
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Omoyennimie(f): 1:11pm On May 04, 2017
Good day
I also need the further invite assessment materials please. Any other materials would be highly appreciated. (adepojuomoyeni@yahoo.com) or (ope.omo@gmail.com)
Thank you
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by oshiokpu(m): 10:54pm On May 12, 2017
Hi all, was interviewed by the risk advisory team last week for the data analytic associate role after about a year of passing the test. Who knows how long it takes to get feedback from their interviews?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by trendwill: 11:25pm On May 12, 2017
Anyone interested in legitimate online business that enable you to Earn while you Learn.Then Attend a FREE Seminar to start immediately.
Register by sending mail to nairacareng@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by GentlemanAyo(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2017
ezzy88:
@zoks, i have d test 2mao. kindly drop d test 4mat in my email ezzy7688@yahoo.com. it wud b very much appreciated smiley[/color][color=#000000]
Good day sir, pls send a copy of delliote's practise questions to my mail if you still have it. Thank you sir. Fisayoadebisi@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by CaptainKool15(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2017
Omoyennimie:
Good day
I also need the further invite assessment materials please. Any other materials would be highly appreciated. (adepojuomoyeni@yahoo.com) or (ope.omo@gmail.com)
Thank you

if you have the materials, kindly extend your benevolence to aymat4real@gmail.com.

Thank you
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by olusola11: 3:06pm On May 25, 2017
please i need deloitte test and the rocket science test too. thanks olusolataiwo11@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Mczeez: 3:10pm On May 27, 2017
hello guys,
I understand dat there is no pq for deloitte, I also know dat deloitte do change their test format on a yearly basis. please I need someone that have written the test this year or dis month to kindly tell me the test format.
The test format last year was
Mathematics- word problem eg, simulteaneous equation, algebra, quadratic equations etc.
data sufficiency test
shapes eg...how many triangles are there in this figure
comprehension passages
sentence correction
synonyms
antonyms
analogy
essay.
so guys, is it the same structure for dis year? please i need a reply ASAP..
thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by TOLU2611: 12:55pm On May 28, 2017
Please have you got anything on it yet?
Mczeez:
hello guys,
I understand dat there is no pq for deloitte, I also know dat deloitte do change their test format on a yearly basis. please I need someone that have written the test this year or dis month to kindly tell me the test format.
The test format last year was
Mathematics- word problem eg, simulteaneous equation, algebra, quadratic equations etc.
data sufficiency test
shapes eg...how many triangles are there in this figure
comprehension passages
sentence correction
synonyms
antonyms
analogy
essay.
so guys, is it the same structure for dis year? please i need a reply ASAP..
thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Mczeez: 7:50pm On May 28, 2017
TOLU2611:
Please have you got anything on it yet?
no i avnt. Guys pls respond to my question.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by GentlemanAyo(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
When will delliote start calling for aptitude test? Anybody with an idea?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dmercy51: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2017
chudic:

engrchudic@yahoo@yahoo.com
please can you send me materials to prep for delloite. My email is mercy@rocket mail.com. Thank you
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dmercy51: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2017
zoks:
@OP
If you have not written your test already,then you are gonna get a fair chance at getting into Deloitte.The first part is the usual gmat type questions.Verbal and quantitative. Calculators are not allowed.Then the second part! That part is an IQ test.It's rocket science.Put your email address here,i'll give you something that will Deloitte out of the water.I did the test in November 2011 for audit associate.
please can you send me materials to prep for deloitte. My email is anndavidson430@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Obinna101: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
zoks:
@OP
If you have not written your test already,then you are gonna get a fair chance at getting into Deloitte.The first part is the usual gmat type questions.Verbal and quantitative. Calculators are not allowed.Then the second part! That part is an IQ test.It's rocket science.Put your email address here,i'll give you something that will Deloitte out of the water.I did the test in November 2011 for audit associate.
please, i need the materials too. Thanks in advance. My email is chosentrail@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by CaptainKool15(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
zoks:
@OP

pls kindly send it to aymat4real@gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Tianablaq: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please send me the material @ jesusbaby013@gmail.com. God bless u
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Queenarbie: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
Obinna101:
please, i need the materials too. Thanks in advance. My email is chosentrail@gmail.com
Cld u pls send the past questions to busayoquadri@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Comfyski(f): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
zoks:
@OP

Please send to famousangelsjsc@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Tianablaq: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Please, I need the deloitte material too, my mail is jesusbaby013@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by topsylolo(f): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Please I also need Deloitte aptitude test material
Popoolatemitope72@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by LetMyPeopleGo: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
please send to
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by chibuikepeter: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
please send to chibuikepeter85@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Maxicon(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Anyone else inoted for the aptitude test next Thursday?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Yudeeaikay(f): 1:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Please send me Deloitte past questions too. uduakabasie@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by JenniferOvat95: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2017
Pls send the past questions for me .
jenniferovat@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by martinsfm(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2017
Martinsfm3000@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by TeamLightSkin(f): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Damyowa:
good day, I av deloitte's test scheduled for nxt Thursday at VI, I will like to knw from those who av previously done d test if d NIN slip was accepted from anyone cos I dnt av d national ID card yet..thanks
hey Damy, did they accept ur NIN slip?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by teaana: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Obinna101:
Please can i get d material too.

skenzielicious@yahoo.com.
Thank you
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by teaana: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Nnah22 post=52729846]
Pls, help a broda. nnahifeanyialfred@gmail.com[/quote
] please if you have the questions. Kindly assist. I have the test tomorrow. skenzielicious@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (106) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.