Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,607 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335571 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Skilme(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
douglasc:

douglasmgbachi@yahoo.com
Thanks boss
Help a brother sheyiojelabi@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
dammywame@gmail.com. my test is next week. Thanks

quote author=zoks post=10324135]@OP
If you have not written your test already,then you are gonna get a fair chance at getting into Deloitte.The first part is the usual gmat type questions.Verbal and quantitative. Calculators are not allowed.Then the second part! That part is an IQ test.It's rocket science.Put your email address here,i'll give you something that will Deloitte out of the water.I did the test in November 2011 for audit associate. [/quote]
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DrFreemason: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dammywame:
dammywame@gmail.com. my test is next week. Thanks

quote author=zoks post=10324135]@OP
If you have not written your test already,then you are gonna get a fair chance at getting into Deloitte.The first part is the usual gmat type questions.Verbal and quantitative. Calculators are not allowed.Then the second part! That part is an IQ test.It's rocket science.Put your email address here,i'll give you something that will Deloitte out of the water.I did the test in November 2011 for audit associate.

Why are you guys quoting someone that did his test in 2011? Don't you guys think they would have changed their recruitment process since then? Just read the last 10 pages of this thread for more recent information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sylvestre01(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
scarlet2016:
I just have my photocopies with me here in Lagos because ive been in Lagos for a while while my original is at Enugu please i want to know if i would b allowed to take the test

I think you can. Just explain to them. Yours 23rd Lag?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ladyko: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
There's no need to gatecrash cause as you come in there's a list of all the people invited and everyone had a number.. You can't even write your name on the answer booklet just the invite number of which you won't be told till you get there and check your name on the list.
MKKO:
Please some of of your that have written what are the requirements to take the test? Must u come with the print out of the invitation? because i want to gate crash. SOMEONE THAT HAS WRITTEN SHOULD RESPOND PLEASE cry cry cry cry
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ladyko: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Guys also don't come late cause some people were sent back...
And of all days yesterday...the cripples in Phc came to display so there was mad traffic and I'm sure that's why people came late but they won't listen to that. So don't come late
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by scarlet2016(f): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yes
sylvestre01:

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by moemindz: 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Does deloitte employ HND grads?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Beeehorlah: 3:21am On Nov 16, 2017
GoldenVivi:
Pls can I have it. Jvivianewere@gmail.com

aransiolaabiola@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Beeehorlah: 3:28am On Nov 16, 2017
Please I need practise questions too. Please send it to aransiolaabiola@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Magma012: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2017
Difficult maths like Wot topic.? Complete your good work now biko
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Festusd: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Please who have idea if I can change venue. I am to write next week Thursday at lagos but am currently in Abuja and will like to take the test here. Pls I need guidance on how to go about it.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by beshiman(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2017
moemindz:
Does deloitte employ HND grads?
Yes, they do.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Laxy009(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ladyko:
For general knowledge... 1. Read about Presidents/Prime ministers 2. Learn aceonyms For essay... It is 3 to write on 1 For Maths.... Read the pies and logs and all that difficult maths For Verbal... Learn homophones Good Success
how many questions was the test in total?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DrFreemason: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Festusd:
Please who have idea if I can change venue. I am to write next week Thursday at lagos but am currently in Abuja and will like to take the test here. Pls I need guidance on how to go about it.
Just reply the e-mail sent to you. Explain your situation to them.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by MKKO: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ladyko:
There's no need to gatecrash cause as you come in there's a list of all the people invited and everyone had a number.. You can't even write your name on the answer booklet just the invite number of which you won't be told till you get there and check your name on the list.
THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by scarlet2016(f): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thanks i have and they said i should come with it
sylvestre01:

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by scarlet2016(f): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mine is 23rd
sylvestre01:

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Magma012: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ello Ladyko??
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ksstroud: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by mosisnho(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
I will be writing my test next week Friday 23rd at VI. Please, I need past questions obodoezeejike@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Rosethorns: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please I need the past questions too ikpoangie@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chai... Na was ohhh...people no dey tire for pq...go and practice mathematics and GMAT verbal and current affairs..nobody will give u any pq because none of us here have it
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Festusd: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
DrFreemason:

Just reply the e-mail sent to you. Explain your situation to them.

Thanks I have been able to change it
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Goziesmart: 1:57am On Nov 17, 2017
ogbonnachigozie16@yahoo.com. this will be deeply appreciated
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Faga20: 5:18am On Nov 17, 2017
please I need the past question. Emmanuelchibueze96@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Peejaycute(f): 6:59am On Nov 17, 2017
Pls someone should help me with the recruitment process for deloite. what are the stages?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Kingsval(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2017
pls I need the past questions....mine is 23rd...pls help a brother... enekwechikingsley@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (106) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.