Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335827 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by panache00(f): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yes I did.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by vevyn: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
don't worry they will reply you okay...

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by panache00(f): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Alright, thanks.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by vevyn: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
let me know once they reply you
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Zofie93: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
vevyn:
I stay in Abuja but i sent them an email that I cant make it to Lagos so they said they will let me know once verification exercise for Abuja comes up. I don't know how good it sounds though..
I also reside in abuja and I got the mail too, but this reply doesn't sound so re-assuring. I don't even know what to do
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by vevyn: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
I believe they will get in touch with us once Abuja date is fixed
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by teledola(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
Marketing Job has gone beyond walking up and down on the road. Especially with the help of social media. ICT /Marketing. This is a top class Insurance marketing Job.

Job Title: LIFE/NON LIFE INSURANCE Marketer

Industry / Sector: Insurance

Detailed Job Description
The Qualified candidate will be given World-class Training on Insurance, Product Knowledge and Prospecting Skills/Presentation.

Requirements: OND, NCE, BSC/HND
Experience in Client Relationship/Sales will be an advantage.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should Send their CV's to lasacosamunit@gmail.com

NOTE: DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT IN LAGOS
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sylvestre01(m): 5:38am On Feb 21, 2018
vevyn:

Thatz probably in 5 months time shocked
Kuku come down to Lagos and do your verification if you don't wanna probably wait that long...
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ken124: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2018
vevyn:
My advice, follow your heart. if lag is convenient for you then u can come over or better still wait wen their is opening in abj

bt u still have to consider whether u're still in the age bracket of their recruitment process because u don't know when that will get back to you!!!

Try & make a wise decision that's favourable to you smiley
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2018
Ken124:

My advice, follow your heart. if lag is convenient for you then u can come over or better still wait wen their is opening in abj

bt u still have to consider whether u're still in the age bracket of their recruitment process because u don't know when that will get back to you!!!

Try & make a wise decision that's favourable to you smiley

Seriously though, I think safety should come first. I stay in Ph and the journey to Lag no be beans. I also sent a mail and they said they would inform me when it’s time for ph verification. There’s no need to put myself in danger when there’s no gaurantee for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by damilola231(f): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
dkay51:

Probably cos of your course, got the same mail. Studied Computer Science.
Ohh maybe, I studied Computer Science too
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Chuksyd1: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Just got another mail for rescheduling from Deloitte,stating that those in Abuja and Port harcourt should not bother attending.

And it is reassuring enough my people.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dkay51(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Got a call but I'm being considered for an internal services IT support role and not an associate role (which is higher).
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by MORACHI3065: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
dkay51:
Got a call but I'm being considered for an internal services IT support role and not an associate role (which is higher).

When did you get the call?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dkay51(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
MORACHI3065:

When did you get the call?
Monday
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by toyinflo: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2018
dkay51:

Monday

Hello
Have you been invited for an interview?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dkay51(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2018
toyinflo:

Hello
Have you been invited for an interview?

Yea about two weeks ago
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by toyinflo: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
dkay51:

Yea about two weeks ago

I hope it went well.
Was it both manager and partner interview?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dkay51(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
toyinflo:

I hope it went well.
Was it both manager and partner interview?

I don't know if that's what they call it, but was interviewed by a 3man panel. Did the partner interview a week later same day I collected the medical form, still awaiting feedback on that.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by och12(m): 5:03am On Apr 09, 2018
Pls for those that wrote on Feb 27th, has anyone been called for verification yet?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by haylegbede1(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2018
och12:
February 27th aptitude test batch what's up?
Success mails have rolled in, please let's connect here and share important information through the recruitment process.

Anyone called for verification yet?
There was test february 27th this year?
Lagos, abj or ph?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by JARUSHUB: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2018
If you have scaled the test stage of the Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Trainee recruitment and got to the interview stage, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for job interviews in any industry, including the banking industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top firms like First Bank, PwC, EY, Shell, Access Bank, Union Bank etc

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions
- Reviewing the consulting industry with you sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having the real Deloitte interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview.
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you.

Assessment Center

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

- Group exercise/group task
- Presentation exercises
- Case study
- Role play
- In-tray exercise
- Psychometric test
- Interview
- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of the consulting industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

Our fee

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level Assessment Center and Interview: N10,000

Experienced Hire Interview: N12, 500

SKYPE SESSION

Entry level: N7,500

Experienced Hire Interview: N15, 000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $349 (N125,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500.

Testimonial

“I’m so grateful to JarusHub. I got a success email after KPMG Assessment Center. Everything you talked about came out, and your coaching was very helpful in my performance. I remembered how you coached me on how to handle group discussion, presentation and panel interview. Wow, I’m so so grateful.”

K. Anyikwe

“Hi JarusHub. I made it into PwC. I’m so so grateful for your coaching before I went for the interview. It was awesome. I really didn’t know how it would have gone if not for your help. I will be resuming in August. I remembered all you said and I composed myself. From the group discussions to interviews, your tips were just so helpful”

I. Osuji

http://www.jarushub.com/deloitte-nigeria-interview-coaching/
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by och12(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
haylegbede1:

There was test february 27th this year?
Lagos, abj or ph?

Yes, In Lagos
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by haylegbede1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
och12:

In Lagos, success mails where sent in last week.
okay, thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Coketols: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
I also wrote too, I've been called for verification, interview will be very soon as well.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sylvestre01(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Interviews yet? shocked
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by idris01(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
pls help me with test materials...idrab4all@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by JARUSHUB: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
JARUSHUB:
If you have scaled the test stage of the Akintola Williams Deloitte Graduate Trainee recruitment and got to the interview stage, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for job interviews in any industry, including the banking industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top firms like First Bank, PwC, EY, Shell, Access Bank, Union Bank etc

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions
- Reviewing the consulting industry with you sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having the real Deloitte interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview.
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you.

Assessment Center

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

- Group exercise/group task
- Presentation exercises
- Case study
- Role play
- In-tray exercise
- Psychometric test
- Interview
- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of the consulting industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

Our fee

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level: N5,000

SKYPE SESSION

Entry level: N7,500

Assessment Center: 10, 000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $349 (N125,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500.

Testimonial

“I’m so grateful to JarusHub. I got a success email after KPMG Assessment Center. Everything you talked about came out, and your coaching was very helpful in my performance. I remembered how you coached me on how to handle group discussion, presentation and panel interview. Wow, I’m so so grateful.”

K. Anyikwe

“Hi JarusHub. I made it into PwC. I’m so so grateful for your coaching before I went for the interview. It was awesome. I really didn’t know how it would have gone if not for your help. I will be resuming in August. I remembered all you said and I composed myself. From the group discussions to interviews, your tips were just so helpful”

I. Osuji

http://www.jarushub.com/deloitte-nigeria-interview-coaching/
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Coketols: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
@Och12, interviews will likely be next month, seems we're the only ones in this batch.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by psquaree: 11:04pm On May 06, 2018
Coketols:
@Och12, interviews will likely be next month, seems we're the only ones in this batch.

plsssss like this deloitte post

https://www.instagram.com/p/BicBZUJB_Zc/?taken-by=deloittenigeria

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Euopal(m): 11:44pm On May 06, 2018
NEMA Recruitment 2018-2019 | How to Apply | Closing Date-https://www.gistmate.com.ng/nema-recruitment-2018-2019-call-for-applications/
The Centre for Social Awareness, Advocacy and Ethics, Inc.(CSAAEINC) an NGO based in Nigeria and USA is searching for creative, self-motivated and visionary individuals to fill the following vacant positions at the Centre:

Full time Programs Manager
Graduate Assistant
Undergraduate Intern=https://www.gistmate.com.ng/csaaeinc-job-opening-2018/
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ken124: 1:15pm On May 11, 2018
Has any Lagos interview hopeful been invited recently?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (106) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.