Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

I'm In Need Of Execellent Web-designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm In Need Of Execellent Web-designer (1076 Views)

I'm In Need Of A Professional Webmaster/web Developer Within Abeokuta Urgently! / I'm In Need Of A Professional Webmaster/web Developer Within Ibadan Urgently! / Sos: I'm In Need Of A Html Professional. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of Execellent Web-designer by lanredo(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2012
We need good interative web site for our company.
Our Services
1. Real Estate Consultants & Valuer.
2. Real Estate Agent, Management and Developer
3. Broker
What we are looking for
We are in need of web site that can take care of the above services and that can accommodate interactions as regards to the Client, prospective Client, and other real estate pratirioners.
Web site that can create, redefine and manage all Real estate pratitioners as it were and ready at any request period to tender or permit us to access this data base.
We are looking at a web site with some special features such as,
1. Chatting with customer care personnel
2. Video/pictures
3. Auto responder etc.
4.Forum
5. Posting of adverts on real estates and others
6. Secure from web-site hijacker
And special facilities that encompass other area of human endaevours.
Please if you have anything for us let us talk. Please note that we are a small real estate firm we look for reasonable price.
You can forward to lanrefabiyi@yahoo.com, some of sample to choose from. please this is open to all web site designers. Our contacts; Lanre Tel; +2348031955044.
Thank you as we wait for your response.
Re: I'm In Need Of Execellent Web-designer by digidragonfly: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
Hey will send you an email in an hour or so with examples in the mean time our two sites are

Www.itcompaniesnigeria.com
Www.digidragonfly.co.uk

Best wishes

Sandeep
Sayhello@itcompaniesnigeria.com
Re: I'm In Need Of Execellent Web-designer by myhelper: 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2012
Hi, I will recommend Browsedotcom Technologies to you. They have done a similar project with my company. Their website is www.browsedotcom.com
Re: I'm In Need Of Execellent Web-designer by histechs(m): 7:50pm On Feb 29, 2012
We will do it for you @ www.histechsonline.net
Re: I'm In Need Of Execellent Web-designer by greenmouse(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2012
search no more, call us on 08063786241.
we deliver accurate, professionalism and timely.
Re: I'm In Need Of Execellent Web-designer by ilekky(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2012
Call us at yemlat Tech,we shall give you the best.Call 08095835070,08028359239.

We deliver at the speed of light.
Re: I'm In Need Of Execellent Web-designer by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 08, 2012
No need to build one from ground up. I work for a company here in the state that specializes in making script including youtube clone, ebay clone, classified ads script, Magazine script etc. We also have nice already made GUI real estate script If interested, send me a message at donedy@hotmail.com
Re: I'm In Need Of Execellent Web-designer by sisqology(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2012
Get the right person

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is No More The Most Visited Site In Nigeria - Alexa / Need Reviews Of Smartweb Hosting / Help Please! How Do I Change Tag And Upload Music To My Site Via Music Url

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.