Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,413 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Women, Is This True? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women, Is This True? (2291 Views)

Please Medical Professionals Here,is This True? / Is This True? / Excess Hair Growth In Women Is A Disease - Medical Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Is This True? by face969: 2:18am On Oct 24, 2007
Most women tell me what they like most about sex isn't the thick manhood pounding away but rather the slapping of the balls against their asshole (in missionary position) -is this true for most women ?
Re: Women, Is This True? by Scopium: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2007
Na wao
Re: Women, Is This True? by lucyc(f): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2007
Abeg na which kain question be dis? nothing wey person no go hear for nairaland. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Women, Is This True? by yelum(f): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2007
sub]sighs and walks away[/sub]
Re: Women, Is This True? by edatika(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2007
i guess i'm in the health section
abi am i in the wrong room?,
Re: Women, Is This True? by onyekang1(f): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2007
lucyc:

Abeg na which kain question be this? nothing wey person no go hear for nairaland. embarassed embarassed embarassed
me sef tire oh! wat a question
Re: Women, Is This True? by Aiphie(f): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2007
Ma guy feel free to ask ur question O jare cool

But ask it in the right section OK? wink
Re: Women, Is This True? by inze(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2007
Its not any bad to ask, if you cant answer the question just keep those long stick below your wrist from the keyboard.
Re: Women, Is This True? by face969: 12:05am On Oct 27, 2007
Please now, women I need genuine answers, thanks.
Re: Women, Is This True? by Dreloaded(f): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2007
face969:

Please now, women I need genuine answers, thanks.

No. It's just a lie that we made up at our meetings so those who you with small weeners dont commit suicide.

Perhaps we shouldnt be so kind anymore.
Re: Women, Is This True? by ifyalways(f): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2007
face969:

Most women tell me what they like most about sex isn't the thick manhood pounding away but rather the slapping of the balls against their asshole (in missionary position) -is this true for most women ?
A man said that hes confused and turning kolomental abt what women love most during love making.
Re: Women, Is This True? by bitrhyme(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2007
abeg some women should just mind what they love during sex
Re: Women, Is This True? by yemivictor: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2008
lucyc:

Abeg na which kain question be this? nothing wey person no go hear for nairaland. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Stop being pretentious! There's nothing extra-ordinary about the question. If you're going to answer it, fine! If you're not, don't waste space by running an irrelevant commentary! grin grin grin
Personally, i think it's an interesting question that women with an appreciable level of sexual experience can either confirm or deny. smiley

onyeka_ng:

me sef tire oh! what a question

Abeg, if you no go answer the question, go siddon one place!  grin
Re: Women, Is This True? by almondjoy(f): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2008
face969:

I just cannot stop laughing.

To get those balls to slap against the asshole is what I am trying to imagine. cheesy
Re: Women, Is This True? by TheSly: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2008
. . . . . . . undecided
Re: Women, Is This True? by yemivictor: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2008
almondjoy:

I just cannot stop laughing.

To get those balls to slap against the asshole is what I am trying to imagine. cheesy

grin It's quite possible! if your dude's got big hairly balls grin Come to think of it, the hairyness should add some extra sensations, right? grin
Re: Women, Is This True? by almondjoy(f): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2008
yemivictor:

grin It's quite possible! if your dude's got big hairly balls grin Come to think of it, the hairyness should add some extra sensations, right? grin

So this is how you want to spend this first week of this New Year? When some of us are still praying for forgiveness about the ones committed last year?

Is it the hair slapping the anus or the balls slapping the anus? cheesy

Gosh!   I tire for una ooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy  It is not yet the end of January and you guys have started typing your rubbish.
Re: Women, Is This True? by yemivictor: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2008
almondjoy:

So this is how you want to spend this first week of this New Year? When some of us are still praying for forgiveness about the ones committed last year?

Gosh! I tire for una ooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy It is not yet the end of January and you guys have started typing your rubbish.

Crap! there they go again with their sanctimonious bullcrap!

No, i think it's the balls slapping the anus and the hairs tickling it! grin yeye
Re: Women, Is This True? by Busta(f): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2008
as kewl as it sounds . . . still hilarious! grin
Re: Women, Is This True? by yemivictor: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2008
Busta:

has kewl as it sounds . . . still hilarious! grin

Thanks! But, you see, because i like to add to my knowledge at every given opportunity, i just looked up the meaning of the boldened word, guess what? it's not in the dictionary, if you could please enlighten us.   grin

And i think your "has" should be "as" no offense intended please! grin
Re: Women, Is This True? by Busta(f): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2008
"kewl" . . it is a slang

meaning - Disgusting, offensive

then again it could also mean . . A stupid way of spelling "cool".
Re: Women, Is This True? by Zandra1(f): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2008
The poster and some of the replies are damn too funny. Just cant stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Women, Is This True? by tollyfat: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2008
Please let us have some iota of respect for our women .Remember they are our mothers.
Re: Women, Is This True? by yemivictor: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2008
Busta:

"kewl" . . it is a slang

meaning - Disgusting, offensive

then again it could also mean . . A stupid way of spelling "cool".

I see! i was just wondering you know, since other slangs are in the dictionary but, thanks anyway, for the enlightenment! grin

tollyfat:

Please let us have some iota of respect for our women .Remember they are our mothers.

Where is this coming from?
Re: Women, Is This True? by salinco(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2008
:-x embarassed
Re: Women, Is This True? by ibrahiem(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2008
Haba,una don crucify da guy and una yet to answer his question.abi na lie wetin hin talk.if u no de do, show urself for this forum and i go prove to u how easy u get laid off. grin
ABEG ANS MY GUY QUESTION before i angry
Re: Women, Is This True? by geegee(f): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2008
im sure your mother, sister or sisters will be in a better
position to answer this question.u need not to have come to this
forum.

(1) (Reply)

All These Can Be Cured With Just This: / An Eyeful A Day Keeps The Doctor Away / ‘most First Borns In Nigeria Are Bastards’ – DNA Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.