Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? (1159 Views)

Arsenal To Sign Lehmann / Lehmann Again / Fabianski, Lehmann And Almunia Who Will Be The First Choice ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by Ifeniyi22(m): 3:42am On Oct 24, 2007
I am a gunner, always have been , always will be/
Does anyone think that Lehmann deserves to be Arsenal's number 1 at the moment.Lehmann is a bit sore after chilling on the bench for the last two matches for Arsenal- against Bolton in the premiership and Slavia Praha in the champions league(what a result).
I think he needs time out and he should just take it in good faith instead of making noise or has he 'lost' the tapes of those constantly embarrassing moments for us.I think Almunia has paid his dues and should be giving a fair trial like he's getting now.What do u think
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by ritchboy(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2007
I wont be suprised if lehmann has already played his last game 4 arsenal,the coments he made were pathetic,wat kind of player threatens his manager in public. Hes probably tinkin "if i'm number 1 for germany den i should be number 1 for arsenal",diara probably has d same thoughts.
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by ayusman16(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2007
The dude can be num for Germany but definately not for my Arsenal. His mistakes are too costly. I'll rather stick with Alumnia even though he's no saint either!!
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by A40(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2007
Hell no!! Let Almunia stay in goal till he fumbles
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by dinozzo(m): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2007
well Lehmann is better but for now Almunia is doing a great job so sticking with him is the best option until he fumbles as A-40 said. Lehmann is a wild beast he can shout all he want.
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by A40(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2007
@dinozzo
Where have you been bro?
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by folahann(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2007
To me, i think Lehmann is a former psycharist patient. So when he gets "hot", he does somethings excessively thereby behaving and causing goals against him. He needs to be set off for some time meanwhile Almunia is not doing bad so let him get the reward of his effort
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by dinozzo(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2007
whats up A-40, men i dey, too much work. See as our boys dey scatter teams. Liverpool next or is it tinkerpool grin. Benitez go think diegrin.
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by Vieira(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2007
Lehsman has to wait o!

If Manuel starts fumbling then he can come back.

Not before.
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by mukina2: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2007
I knew Ayusman and A40 would be here " grin "

Let Vanilla stay til lhe fumbles ,which is unlikely for now cool the guy is doing great!
Lameman

Lehmann can wait grin

Gunner 2009 cool grin
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by HNIC(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2007
Playing your best 11 has always been Monsieur Wenger's philosophy.Right now Almunia is number 1 and Jens is number 2.I wonder why Jens is crying foul now.
This has happenned in the past and he fought back and regained the shirt.
Jens was fantastic 2 seasons ago when Arsenal reached the final of the Champs league.I can't forgot that night in Spain when he saved Riqualme's penalty late in the game to put us in the finals.
Almunia is on top now,Lehmann should bide his time or quit!
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by ayusman16(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2007
We can use him 4 d carling cup grin grin
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by folahann(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2007
ayusman16:

We can use him 4 d carling cup grin grin
that is a great idea
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by ritchboy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2007
Nah,carling cup is meant 4 d teenagers,i tink he'll make a good ball boy.
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by eldee(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2007
Lehmann will surely bounce back and get back his position. I hope the competition heatsup the more
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by A40(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2007
@muki
What do you expect the guy is still pissing me off still talking ish.He and Diarra can go if they please

@eldee
Good performances against Liverpool and Man.U and Lehmann can as well kiss that No1 Jersey goodbye

@dinozzo
Its gonna be a whitewash with Calamity Hyppia in defence even Adebayor has a chance
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by ayusman16(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2007
Adebayor is the greatest flop on the face of the earth, u can't depend on him, don't know why Aw still starts him
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by chuckdee4(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2007
ayusman16:

Adebayor is the greatest flop on the face of the earth, u can't depend on him, don't know why Aw still starts him

Adebayor may well be the biggest chance waster of all time butu can't question his work ethic, the guy is always goin to be a constant pain in any defenders back side and his hold up play (Something no other Arsenal forward possesses) is fantastic, he can play up front on his own, the nature of his game frees up other team mates, thats why AW alway starts him and lets not take it away from him, even with all his missed chances, he has managed 6 goals this season already an dhow can u forget his winner at OT last year, i say AW starts him against Tinkerpool
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by ayusman16(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2007
I know oo but the guy is surely a heartbreaker, only wish if he can utilise most of d chances, but do u think Adebayor would hit 10goals dis season?
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by chuckdee4(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2007
ayusman16:

I know oo but the guy is surely a heartbreaker, only wish if he can utilise most of d chances, but do u think Adebayor would hit 10goals this season?

y not, afterall he's not going to the ACN and with the way Arsenal manufactures chances he won't be far off adding to his tally
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by ayusman16(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2007
Adebayor 10goals then he must av missed 100 chances
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by chuckdee4(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2007
ayusman16:

Adebayor 10goals then he must av missed 100 chances

Well as long as all 10 count for something at the end of the season
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by eldee(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2007
i hope lehmann stay's fit so that the competition continues
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by A40(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2007
Please no Lehmann let him go to Man City and replace that Toros keeper
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by tkb417(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2007
form is temporal, Class is permanent tongue tongue
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2007
lehman is too old
Re: Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? by A40(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2007
Way too old grin

(1) (Reply)

2014 World Cup Final In Pictures / This Week NPFL Result / See Cheick Tiote's Final Words To His Close Friend Before His Tragic Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.