Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Africa:a Digital Colony - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Africa:a Digital Colony (718 Views)

Become A Digital Marketing Consultant / Become A Digital Consultant / Raising A Digital Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa:a Digital Colony by coolskeelz(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2012
Look! Africa is fast becoming a digital colony without her realizing it.Am deeply afraid with the way we are going,that one day if nothing is done, we will wake up and see one smart kid in say China remotely controlling the economies of nations in Africa!Yes,it is as bad as that, if you have keenly followed trends of events happening especially in the cyberspace.And frankly this demands a state of emergency by African Union.In my opinion; this is the new war we need to fight in Africa with code warriors for digital independence!

Read the full article at : http://techtrendsng.com/africaa-digital-colony/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Upgrade Vista Business To Windows 7 Professional / Increase Your RAM And So Systemspeed / I'm In Need Of A Huawei Mediapad 10 FHD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.