Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! (34992 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Bishop Mike-Okonkwo Celebrates 70th Birthday (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday In London....see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by feco304: 5:00pm On Feb 29, 2012
happy birthday sir, which you all the best that life can over sir, God annointing will never depart from you sir. i love you
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by tessyade: 5:13pm On Feb 29, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sir. You are indeed a blessing to Nigeria and the world. Am happy to be associated with your ministry. May God continue to use you for us all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by formular123triol(m): 5:14pm On Feb 29, 2012
70 Hearty Cheers to a role model!!!Happy natal day in advance to my daddy in d lord!L.L.N.P, May D LORD continue to strengthen as u feed ppl wit d words of D LORD(Amen), Congrats sir!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by realborn(m): 5:24pm On Feb 29, 2012
HBD Sir. May God bless you with more fruitful years IJN. Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by vickynet39(m): 5:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by dan6019(m): 7:27pm On Feb 29, 2012
from glory to glory, strength to strength, victory to victory; Happy birthday sir!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by dan6019(m): 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2012
from glory to glory, strength to strength, victory to victory; Happy birthday sir!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by UyiIredia(m): 7:55pm On Feb 29, 2012
From strength to strength sir. A father of fathers. A giant in the kingdom. My prayer for you is that you finish strong. Amin o !
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by azezola(m): 9:31pm On Feb 29, 2012
chomo,child molester
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by azezola(m): 9:33pm On Feb 29, 2012
chomo,child molester
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by azezola(m): 9:34pm On Feb 29, 2012
chomo,child molester
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by shawdon(m): 10:05pm On Feb 29, 2012
Big Daddy,Happy Birthday.

Your service is a blessing to all.

Wish you the best thing that life offer.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by shawdon(m): 10:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday to my Father in the lord.

Wish you the best thing that life offer.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by category(m): 10:10pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birth Day daddy.
May God increase your anointing
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by category(m): 10:16pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birth Day daddy.
May God increase your anointing
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by iluvnet(m): 10:27pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy birthday sir,

May God continue to increase you from strength to strength, from glory to glory. I pray you will not fall nor fail in Jesus name. amen. Most importantly, may you not miss heaven, the ultimate reward. amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by samyng(m): 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday Daddy G.O
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by Jomik: 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2012
happy 70th birthday, daddy g.o, more anointing ijn (amen).
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by samyng(m): 10:54pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday Daddy G.O
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by newmi(m): 11:35pm On Feb 29, 2012
His is for me and many a great man, the man's humility is inspiring
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by IYANGBALI: 11:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
Who tell you say Pastor Adeboye dey come here?na now i know say you dey jobless and you beno one eye service,even Pator Adeboye pikin wey dey enjoy him papa money no worry to ask people to greet him papa na wetin come be your own?religion don bend your brain,i pity you. Abeg comot for my front tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by newmi(m): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2012
for me he is truely great man and his humility is undoubtedly inspiring
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by newmi(m): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2012
for me he is truely great man and his humility is undoubtedly inspiring
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by jayplect(m): 3:15am On Mar 01, 2012
happy birthday to you sir!! i love you sir!! thank you for touching lives in this nation
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 01, 2012
@crossman9 thank you for the Education though education shouldn't be free but your have made that important information available for free, to me you have done your part. Chaizy!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by glint(f): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2012
happy bday to u sir.llnp
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by Rotella77: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2012
Daddy, you are a source of strenght to us and a blessing to your generations and the generations to come, i wish you happy bday and pray that God will renew your strength like that of eagle and fresh anointing from above unto you and your family IJN, AMEN
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by Rotella77: 7:34am On Mar 01, 2012
Daddy, you are a source of strenght to us and a blessing to your generations and the generations to come, i wish you happy bday and pray that God will renew your strength like that of eagle and fresh anointing from above unto you and your family IJN, AMEN
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by Degis(m): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2012
Sagamite or whatever your username is, you are the most irresponsible fellow on this space. Your lack of etiquette oozes like a stench and your madness is typical of people who snort drugs. The only phrase that sits well with you is Cretin, which shows that you are indeed what you call others. It is appalling to note that you deride people who are better than you or any member of your family. Pls continue, so that your cup becomes full.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! by ENGFEMI10: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2012
May God strenghten you Daddy, Enlarge your coast and make you an icon of generations to come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos / Policemen Sent To Inspect Christ Embassy In UK Get Rhapsody Of Realities / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.