Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Initial Public Offering From Asset And Resource Investment Managers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Initial Public Offering From Asset And Resource Investment Managers (600 Views)

Top event Managers(08185264049) wedding planners in Lagos, Abuja Nigeria / Buy Geniue Asset And Secure your Future / Initial Public Offering From Asset And Resource Investment Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Initial Public Offering From Asset And Resource Investment Managers by afam1(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2007
I thought of sharing this good news with you, ASSET AND RESOURCE
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY(ARM)will be launching one its mutual fund called the Aggressive growth fund on I.P.O come 29th of October at N20 per unit, and the minimum amount an investor can purchase is N50,000 and above.

Its actually a good investment product and I will be willing to entertain any questions from you or seeing you in person for further briefing.

You can visit our group website on www.arm.com.ng  or call me on 08038673022

Thank you as I await your response.

(1) (Reply)

We Make You Drink Water Directly From Your Taps / Starting A Magazine / Do You Want To Study Abroad I Can Be Off Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.