Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Wholesale Ladies Clothes Supplier - Uk To Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Wholesale Ladies Clothes Supplier - Uk To Nigeria (2868 Views)

NEW - Wholesale Clothing From UK To Nigeria - Affordable Wholesale Prices / Fashion And Beauty Wholesale Supplier From Uk To Nigeria / New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale Ladies Clothes Supplier - Uk To Nigeria by altogether: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2012
200 pieces in pallet, Price per item is #1655

A fantastic mix of gorgeous stlyish UK BRANDED high street clothes suitable for the tropics. You'll get a good mix of dresses, tops, tshirts, jeans, trousers, and skirts.

See more: http://catalog.advancestrategies.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=79
Or email: [email]altogethert@gmail.com[/email]

Re: Wholesale Ladies Clothes Supplier - Uk To Nigeria by altogether: 4:24pm On Feb 29, 2012

Re: Wholesale Ladies Clothes Supplier - Uk To Nigeria by altogether: 9:12am On Mar 24, 2012
If you see what you like, let me know - [email]altogethert@gmail.com[/email] or order online www.valentinya.com (use the Currency 'N' button at top of page to change to naira value)
Re: Wholesale Ladies Clothes Supplier - Uk To Nigeria by altogether: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2012
I changed my minimum order qty to 20. I have nice things in stock right now. See some pics below & request my price list - altogethert@gmail.com wink

Re: Wholesale Ladies Clothes Supplier - Uk To Nigeria by altogether: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2012
You can also tell me what kind of clothes or items you want and I will source them at great prices - altogethert@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business Today With CAC / Mens Designer Boxers & Boxer Briefs - Wholesale! / The New Wheel Single Or Double Burner Kerosine Stove (2 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.