Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? (943 Views)

Abacha, Ojukwu And Gowon In A Private Jet (Throwback Photo) / Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo / Throw Back Picture Of Odimegwu Ojukwu And Wife Stella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? by Ofido(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2012
Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu and Nnamdi Azikiwe who is the greatest.
Back ur answer up with reason.
Re: Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? by LogicMind: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2012
you mean the greater?
Re: Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? by BlackPikiN(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2012
Both are great.
Azikiwe gave and encouraged the former Eastern region Education and Ojukwu gave and fought for our FREEDOM.
Re: Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? by executinal(m): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Both are great.
Azikiwe gave and encouraged the former Eastern region Education and Ojukwu gave and fought for our FREEDOM.
gbam! case closed
Re: Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? by chosen04(f): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2012
executinal:

gbam! case closed

Seconded!!!!!!
Re: Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? by Ofido(m): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2012
you mean the greater?

Yeah, Who is greater based on achievement to the eastern Nigeria.

@blackbikini, execuzini and chosen all fingers can never be equal so who do u guys thinks did the best act
Re: Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? by chino11(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2012
-They are both the greatest that came out of Igboland and finest, brightest in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. One is a Pan-Africanist, a foremost nationalist that we will ever have, the first President of Nigeria and the other first President of Biafra, a warlord, a soldiers's soldier and above all Eze Igbo Gburu Gburu. In a nutshell great Zik was of Africa while Ikemba was of Igbo nation, they are both Iron Lion of Nigeria and Africa in general.
Re: Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? by chino11(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
-They are both the greatest that came out of Igboland and finest, brightest in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. One is a Pan-Africanist, a foremost nationalist that we will ever have, the first President of Nigeria and the other first President of Biafra, a warlord, a soldiers's soldier and above all Eze Igbo Gburu Gburu. In a nutshell great Zik was of Africa while Ikemba was of Igbo nation, they are both Iron Lion of Nigeria and Africa in general.
Re: Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? by Ofido(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2012
I think the greatest was Ojukwu cos it was the mistake Zik made that Ojukwu wanted to correct by fighting for our freedom.
Re: Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? by Ejine(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ofido:

I think the greatest was Ojukwu cos it was the mistake Zik made that Ojukwu wanted to correct by fighting for our freedom.

It was Ironsi's cluelessness Ojukwu was trying to correct.
Re: Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? by chosen04(f): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ofido:

Ejiné:

It was Ironsi's cluelessness Ojukwu was trying to correct.

Zik and Ironsi are the two greatest mistakes to have befalled the great IGBO nation. . . . . . . .Both mistakes kept us here today.
Re: Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? by Ngodigha1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
Please you guys should not be answering this idiotic question here. The poster does not want Ndigbo to mourn at this time of great loss.
This thread is silly.
Re: Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? by 9jaIhail(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2012
chosen04:

Zik and Ironsi are the two greatest mistakes to have befalled the great IGBO nation. . . . . . . .Both mistakes kept us here today.

I wish you are close to me i would have given you award for been this bright in your brain.Excuses me my brothers and sisters i don't want any of us to feel offended,i never for once disagree in any of my people thread but in this we have to tell our self truth so that when any of us the youth of this generation have opportunity as Zik had we will be active enough to leave a legacy.The truth is that zik is great but failed to use his greatness effectively.Can any one here point out what Zik did for us in ala igbo? i mean just point out one thing in igboland that was achieved by Zik.Both are great but like chosen04  said it was mistakes that was made by Zik and ironsi ojukwu fought all his life to correct them.
Re: Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? by Ofido(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2012
9ja i hail u said it well, Let the truth be told, Zik didnt do us well.
Re: Ojukwu And Zik Who Is The Greatest? by BankoleNco: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2012
Zik was an undeniable waste to the Igbos. He did absolutely nothing for Igbos. And even betrayed our trust in him, As a matter of fact he betrayed the trust the Igbos had in him and sacrificed it for his ambition to rule A "ONE NIGERIA", which was an obvious fraud, that the North and SW weren't buying. So while Awo was busy declaring and clamoring for free education ( IN THE SOUTH WEST), Zik was busy yelling ONE NIGERIA at the top of his lungs. Anyway, I am glad he died lonely and un recognized. He should serve as a lesson to anyone considering selling out on his own people.

ZIk WAS AND IS THE ABSOLUTE EPITOME OF A LOOSER!

(1) (Reply)

How Many More People Need To Die Before President Jonathan Is Impeached. / 75% Of Nigerian, Do Not Like Jonathan Goodluck. / Osun House Leader Escapes Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.