Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

If Ibori Didnt Plead Guilty - Will The British System Still Found Him Out? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Ibori Didnt Plead Guilty - Will The British System Still Found Him Out? (646 Views)

Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari / Northern Leaders Move To Whittle Down Tinubu’s Influence+ Only The Guilty Will.. / I Did Not Plead Guilty –ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ibori Didnt Plead Guilty - Will The British System Still Found Him Out? by werepeLeri: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2012
Its time to diss the Nigerian judiciary and praise the oyinbo judical system, up oyinbooooo.

But, lets say Ibori hasnt pleaded guilty, would he have still been found guilty in the UK or he would have done an "Alams".
Re: If Ibori Didnt Plead Guilty - Will The British System Still Found Him Out? by coogar: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2012
werepeLeri:

Its time to diss the Nigerian judiciary and praise the oyinbo judical system, up oyinbooooo.

But, lets say Ibori hasnt pleaded guilty, would he have still been found guilty in the UK or he would have done an "Alams".

of course yes. . .the brits have a serious evidence against ibori.
for him to have pleaded guilty, his lawyers must have seen what the prosecutors have against him.
again, pleading guilty before being found out would attract a more lenient sentencing as it saves public funds and lengthy trial time.
he did the right thing, he might get less than 4 yrs.
Re: If Ibori Didnt Plead Guilty - Will The British System Still Found Him Out? by Sharonf(f): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
Another stunning showcase of big yemo's classic stupidity. Congratulations, you have just beaten your previous record! Cheers, you dipshit~bast*ard
Re: If Ibori Didnt Plead Guilty - Will The British System Still Found Him Out? by werepeLeri: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
Sharon_f:

Another stunning showcase of big yemo's classic stupidity. Congratulations, you have just beaten your previous record! Cheers, you dipshit~bast*ard

LOL. U still dey Yemoo's case? You twert, your father never infect your mother? or you forgot he's got staph? No No No. I am not a bastard. You sure forgot who you are so easily. Sorry, I am faaaarrrr above you and you can only continue to moan - u swine. Show your face if you dare. I read through your usual meaningless posts on NairaLand, why are you hiding if you got something to thrash with Yemi? You are a coward if you fail to show your face and who you are. You will be surprised when I slap your photos all over NairaLand. Know what you dealing with - you are a wasted spermatozoa and may all your generation, born and unborn rot in hell and suffer from your stupid attitude.

Show your face - eeddiiioott,

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Owes Obasanjo For His Foresight, Says Pdp / I Was Not The Best Candidate For The Job In 2011 - Goodluck Jonathan / The Proposed Lake Point Twin Towers, Ikoyi (work In Progress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.