Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

A Businessman Rapes His Two Male Aides - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Businessman Rapes His Two Male Aides (10793 Views)

Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) / Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) / Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Businessman Rapes His Two Male Aides by muyoto: 9:41pm On Feb 29, 2012
na wa O shocked shocked
Re: A Businessman Rapes His Two Male Aides by member479760: 10:04pm On Feb 29, 2012
Again!!!
Re: A Businessman Rapes His Two Male Aides by lilkech(m): 11:19pm On Feb 29, 2012
Lecturer : " the pen is mightier than the sword ", who can give us another similar quote . . . Yes , you over there

Mr. Okoye : " the ANUS is thighter than the T0T0 "

Classmates : WTF !

1 Like

Re: A Businessman Rapes His Two Male Aides by humblebee: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2012
it's beyond tribe but seriously now, im in my mid twenties and ive met 3 gays in my life who made advances even when i was just 20ryrs old. 2 of them are ibo while d last one recently is yoruba, i was just waiting for this last one, an old fool to make any move and he would have regretted living to see that day.
Re: A Businessman Rapes His Two Male Aides by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2012
Ibo people have always fancied homosexuality.it's part of their culture.
Re: A Businessman Rapes His Two Male Aides by odutope(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2012
God de sha, haba
Re: A Businessman Rapes His Two Male Aides by seunlayi(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2012
this is serious o - men vs men

1 Like

Re: A Businessman Rapes His Two Male Aides by theowiseg2: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2012
waww you guy won't believe this I mean me I was almost a victim to that man I know him very well in alaba international market in furniture line we know him as "too much money" that's the name we call him and there's more of them like that one is still after me till now I think there's something more to what he did maybe money making or taking there destiny cuz the order one is married and has 2 kids now, but his still interested in getting me
Re: A Businessman Rapes His Two Male Aides by seunlayi(m): 6:29am On Mar 16, 2012
"waww you guy won't believe
this I mean me I was almost a
victim to that man I know him
very well in alaba
international market in
furniture line we know him as "too much money" that's the
name we call him and there's
more of them like that one is
still after me till now I think
there's something more to
what he did maybe money making or taking there
destiny cuz the order one is
married and has 2 kids now,
but his still interested in
getting me"
So it may be true afterall.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herbalist Arrested For Duping Contestant To Royal Stool / Two Feared Dead, Two Kidnapped In Khana LG, Rivers / NDLEA Seizes Illicit Drug Consignment At MMIA, Intercepts 5 Pregnant Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.