Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Message From God The Father And The Lord Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message From God The Father And The Lord Jesus Christ (848 Views)

The Importance Of Studying The Word Of God (the Bible) / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message From God The Father And The Lord Jesus Christ by goodvine: 7:20am On Feb 29, 2012
Important Word from FATHER GOD received on February 24, 2012:
‘Serious warning and serious Word: For all those of MY Bride who are now in a 40 or 60-day fast, have I, GOD THE FATHER, compiled a list through MY daughters, to help you in these prayers. This is a serious prayer to fight against MY enemy, to proclaim open heavens over your house, buildings, churches and cities. This is a serious prayer to dismantle MY enemies of their power, to shew them openly and to break and burst them. This is not a prayer for those who are not serious fasting now, this is only for those who are fasted a long way or have the intention to fast a long way. This is for those who long for real meat of their GOD, not intended for those who still drink milk. This is a serious warning MY bride. Those who are not part of MY Bride, they may not pray these prayers. Why? Because the enemy will sift you as wheat. These prayers are meant to fight against MY enemy, in order to attack him. And if you pray this without adequate preparation and protection, he will attack you and you will be worse off than before. So be warned MY beloved, this is only for MY Bride. I send it out via this list to everyone, but take your responsibility. I am not responsible for the consequences. Those who are trained in these kind of prayers, know what I am talking about now. These prayers are only for those who take up solid food in the Spirit, not for milk drinkers and infants. This I mean no disrespectful, this is only to preserve you from MY enemy who is now out to destroy, to discourage, to attack MY bride, MY children. Know that these prayers are intended to attack and to weaken him and not vice versa. Shalom, FATHER GOD.’
If anyone is interested in this list of warfare-prayers, please contact me, Sabrina:
jan.sabrina@telenet.be

All GLORY AND HONOR GOES TO OUR FATHER GOD YHWH and our LORD and SAVIOUR YAHUSHUA!

Shout HIS NAME on the Rooftops! Matthew 10:27: What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Your friends in YAHUSHUA,   

Susan (kidsmktg@sbcglobal.net) & Sabrina (jan.sabrina@telenet.be)

February 23, 2012: Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina:
To MY children, MY bride:
This is a Letter of warning MY children, MY beloved. A Letter to warn and to help you. I see that many flock along with the movements in the christian environment. This is a dangerous thing MY beloved if you have no distinction.
You see, if you are not fasted al long way today, then you have no insight in these matters. Then you are blindly led in these movements.
Recall that I have told you that THIS is the time of tribulation. The 7 year tribulation has begun NOW, do not be mistaken! I am GOD, I know MY Time schedule. So do not sit and wait until certain things happen in your time schedule, before you realize that the end time really has arrived.
The birth pains are over, THIS IS TRIBULATION!!! Do you understand ME well? I hope so.
Now than, MY beloved, if you are not fasted a long way, if you have not taken notice recently on MY Call to fast, then you are misled.
How can you stand firm in a world of tribulation, in a world where the antichrist now fully makes havoc, how can you be protected against all these things in the Heavenly Realms, against everything that is now fully happening?
Even in these cases you have no insights. Some, most are walking around with blinkers and ear-flaps. Fasting is necessary, this is a Word of now, FASTING IS NECESSARY!
Have you understood ME MY bride? If not, go your own way and see what happens. See how you will stand when the enemy passes your door, when he releases his fury over your homes. This is no judgment, but pure reality.
I am GOD and I know how he operates and it is not neat. It is not something that is scheduled in your agenda, because if you are not fasting and fasted a long way today, then you will never receive insight in his agenda.
I want to reveal it to you. O’ those who have come to ME in the Intimate Place, those who constantly seek ME and ask ME for these matters, they are notified. But I reveal MY or MY enemy's plans not just to anyone who calls to ME: LORD LORD!
I only reward obedient hearts. Read MY Word, what does it say? Only those who do MY Will, will enter into MY Kingdom. Only those. Not anyone who cries LORD LORD!
Not those who will come to ME that Day and tell all they have performed IN ME, because the most is not performed IN ME, but in him who seduces and misleads you.
You see, I am a good GOD and I want to help you. But I am tired that MY prophets and MY Words are taunted, are made laughable and labeled as false. O’ really?
Those who write MY Words are fasting day and night. They seek ME constantly in the Intimate Place. They call out to ME day and night. Do you also belong to that category?
If yes, then you know that these Words are true. These Words are not false, they are real, straight from the Heart of GOD. Ashamed you will come to stand that Day when you realize that this was real. This is real! You are misled if you do not realize that. I, GOD want to help and protect you.
Again, this is tribulation, it has begun. So what are you waiting for? I meet you not in the Intimate Place. I see you not in that Intimate Place. Instead I see you chatting and hopping around like chickens in a run. Hopping around on the internet, chatting on the sites, nice pleasantly talking with brothers and sisters.
While your GOD awaits you in the Intimate Place. While your GOD stands ready and has plans to reveal things to you. While your GOD has desires to help and warn you for certain things in your lives.
And then you come to ME and say: “O’ GOD, why has this happened to me now? Why GOD? I do love YOU? I do seek YOU? I am in YOUR Will?”
Then I say in MY Heart, Go away from ME, you hypocrites! You hypocrites! You reject MY prophets, those who seek ME day and night in the midst of their circumstances where you do not know about.
And then you say that you know ME ,  I am amazed at your boldness that you still have towards ME. But I tell you, discernment and insight only comes today in MY children who fasted a long way.
Do not come complaining to ME that you don’t hear MY Voice.
Do not come complaining to ME that you cannot pay your finances.
Do not come complaining to ME when the enemy robs you of your home and children.
Do not come complaining to ME.
I, GOD have sent, sent out endless warnings, endless. Until you were tired. Well, now I am also tired to call you MY children. Do not come complaining to ME.
Only those who walk in MY perfect Will, those who do not only talk, hear and read MY Word, but also effectively DOING it, enter MY kingdom.
It is written: The Way is narrow and few there be that find it ,  My Book is full with indications how to walk on this narrow Way, full. But you make your own gospel. You compromise with yourselves. This is a very dangerous thing.
If you do not understand this Word, than come to ME and do not direct yourselves again in endless discussions and words without content that lead nowhere on your cozy chat rooms.
This is a Word for NOW and I, GOD have spoken it. Shalom.
James 1:5 (KJV): 5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
John 8:15-16 (KJV): 15Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. 16And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
Hebrews 4:12 (KJV): 12For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Jude 17-19 (KJV): 17But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; 18How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 19These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
1 Corinthians 6:2-3 (KJV): 2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
Matthew 7:15-17 (KJV): 15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV): 21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
1 Corinthians 2:14-16 (KJV): 14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.
Acts 17:11 (KJV): 11These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
Philippians 1:9-10 (KJV): 9And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; 10That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ.
1 Kings 3:9 (KJV): 9Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?
John 7:24 (KJV): 24Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
Proverbs 19:2 (KJV): 2Also, that the soul be without knowledge, it is not good; and he that hasteth with his feet sinneth.
Joel 1:14 (KJV): 14Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the LORD your God, and cry unto the LORD,
Psalm 49:3 (KJV): 3My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
Psalm 119:100 (KJV): 100I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsjoI8fIEYI&feature=channel_video_title

Letter 248 Words Given by YAHUSHUA to Susan, February 24, 2012:
Let ME give you new Words, MY daughter:
Children, this is your LORD YAHUSHUA Speaking.
I am soon making MY Approach to earth. The hour is hastening. Listen closely as I describe to you what is about to happen.
I will come to receive MY bride unto MYSELF. She is coming out with ME. I will embrace her and take her to her new home, her majestic home in the skies.
This home, MY children, will be glorious. There will not be any stones unturned: everything will be in perfect order, a home that has each person in mind and their unique desires and interests. It will be a haven of love and adoration from MY FATHER, your FATHER.
Now children very soon, I will be lifting MY bride out, bring her to MYSELF loving and adoring her, MY church and MY people. She is beautiful to ME.
I paid a large price to redeem her. It was a very large price. I paid it in full with MY OWN Blood. It was MY Blood that paid the price for the freedom of MY children. It is available still for anyone who wants to come and receive it.
I give this Blood freely. It is MY Ransom for your freedom. It is MINE to give and I give it freely to whosoever will take it. Many refuse MY Blood. Their loss will be great, never ending doom. Please think this over seriously, MY children. Do not turn away such a Valuable Gift. This Gift is One that has no price on it. It is truly priceless. It cannot be calculated what it is worth. Don’t diminish its value by refusing to receive it. You have a limited time to receive this offer.
Soon, I will come and get MY bride and those who are disinterested in MY Blood-Bought Ransom will be left to face the worst and they will then have to go through hard times. Many will even perish at the time of the rapture from sudden destruction. So do not discount this offer. This is of very serious importance. Do not resist MY Pleas. I do this because I Love you and do not want you to go through what is coming.
Please awaken MY children! Come to your senses. Listen to MY Words, read MY Book, watch the times you live in. The world has drawn away from ME toward evil. MY children are moving with the world away from ME toward evil. Slowly it moves and MY children are undiscerning that it is happening to them.
They can’t see that they are being pulled into the world and the ways of the world away from their GOD. They are blinded to what is happening to them. They are caught in the trap of the enemy. He has them blind-sided to Truth, MY Truth—everlasting freedom—eternal salvation.
Wake children wake! You must open your eyes. Come awake. This is a serious hour. Do not be deceived. Watch for MY Coming, have I not said you must be watching when all MY Signs given begin to come to pass?
Children, no more excuses! MY Words are True. Stop giving each other excuses for not watching for MY Return, it is even at the door. You make up reasons and excuses for not watching for MY Return. The enemy has you in his grip, his tight grip. Stop being fooled. You are wretched and poor and need MY Eye salve to see the Truth. Come get this Eye salve, I give it freely. Come receive MY SPIRIT in all HIS Fullness and let HIM show you the Way.
To receive MY SPIRIT in full you must surrender to ME wholly, giving ME your all. I await for you to give ME this surrender. You must lay down your life at MY Feet. Let ME have your life in completion: all of you, holding nothing back. This must be a full and complete surrender.
The hour is now. Do not hesitate. Some are waiting to see what will happen. This cannot be children. You must make this choice now. Time is wasting. I want you to choose for ME, but I will not force you as you must choose yourself. Only you can make this decision. No one else can do it for you.
The hour coming will be very bad for mankind, the worst horror and terror ever known in the history of mankind. Do not put yourself through it. You do not want to be here to see this take place. Surrender to ME today, this hour tomorrow may be too late. Don’t delay such an important decision. Make your choice now.
Will you come with ME to safety or are you staying for the worst? Seconds on the clock, children…seconds to go. I await your answer.
Your PATIENT LOVING GOD
ROYAL BRIDEGROOM,
YAHUSHUA

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean? Please Believers Your Help Is Needed? / Who Is More Moral By Default; The Atheist Or The Believer? / Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.