Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Download Over 80 Php Scripts Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Download Over 80 Php Scripts Here (2065 Views)

How To Add PHP Scripts To Blogger / Download Over 15 Ecommerce Web Templates For The Price Of One! / Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Over 80 Php Scripts Here by astronp7(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2007
Now you can get up 80 nice php scripts for you web development. Better still they come with resale rights, so you too can sell them on your site for profit. And you keep 100% of the profit.

Go to: http://emmaezeali.com/scripts.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download Over 80 Php Scripts Here by webemerald(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2007
hi, are you the emmanuel or just promoting the site.if u are id like to get clarification on some issues as regards ur scripts.

tanx
Re: Download Over 80 Php Scripts Here by astronp7(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2007
I am Emmanuel Ogbonnia Ezeali. A web designer and a consultant. What do you want to ask? You can do that here, call or email me.

Regards,
Emmanuel
emmaezeali.com
ezeali@gmail.com

I hope that will do. Goodluck!
Re: Download Over 80 Php Scripts Here by Jintu4u: 2:42am On Dec 13, 2013
the link...broken....here is the link.....http://m-loft.tk

(1) (Reply)

Submit Ur Blog & Get Free Contextual Backlinks(join Group For More Promotion) / Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook / 5 Million Gmail Usernames And Passwords Leaked Online, Check Yours Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.