Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words (9666 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) / Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 01, 2012
Loudest dictator!
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by crackhouse(m): 4:22am On Mar 01, 2012
Religious Fanatic.
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by blocker: 5:53am On Mar 01, 2012
Sanusi is eminently qualified and has the political will to do what his predecessors should have done a long time ago. I for one am a disciple of his policies, especially those on protectionism before Nigeria can delude itself of competing globally. smiley

@Ju Sun Pack leave Ojukwu out of this. His thread is different.
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by spicyhoney(f): 6:23am On Mar 01, 2012
Idiotic religious fanatic. lipsrsealed
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by Dcm: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2012
Go and hug transformer!
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by maxell(f): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2012
He was executing a total Northern agenda until GEJ replaced Yar'adua as president.

After the banking consolidation under Soludo, Southerners emerged as most
of the CEOs/MDs and top executives of the banks. Sanusi Lamido was going
to restructure the scene to the benefit of the Northerners.

This was why he came up with the idea of regional banks - North east,
North central, SW, SE etc and limited the number of years an MD
can serve as a bank MD/CEO (leading to the removal of Elumelu, Jim Ovia etc).

He also used govt funds to bail out "failed banks"
and was going to sell the shares to those he favored leaving original
shareholders (mostly southerners) out in the cold. The goal of the bail
out was to shift controlling stakes of the banks from the Southerners.

It would've been absolutely devastating if Yar'adua still remained in power
with Sanusi as CBN governor.
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by gulfer: 7:33am On Mar 01, 2012
Deluded and unrealistic westernized two-faced religious bigot/banker
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by ndahbros1: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2012
One word is enough: Jihadist.
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by ikkkkk: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2012
Boko haram terrorist, father of unemployment and over sabi. by the way, i heard he instituted islamic banking with the funds he was supposed to use in helping out distressed banks. if that is true, then he those who claim he is very bright intelligent should review their statement.
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by RoadStar: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2012
Sorry I won't use one word cause the guy has a combination of qualities.

Erratic
Principled/Ethical
Dangerous
Bigoted

Most importantly decimated a once vibrant banking sector. angry angry
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by geneman: 8:07am On Mar 01, 2012
Wicked idiot.
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by xxttyy: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2012
@Inlegs, U said it all, gbam!, more words for him***devilishly vindictive;***islamic bigot***phsycophat***(well,sanusi and his masters/owners know that his cup of "mass deception" will soon be filled to d brim, that's why he is in a hurry to "close-up-deals"; whatever happens, time will surely tell.
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by yunafa(f): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2012
No northerner has better diction than he does and i must confess that i have the hots for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by otondo55: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2012
Corrupt gentleman - Boko haramist
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by murtalaa(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2012
yunafa:

No northerner and southerner has better diction than he does and i must confess that i have the hots for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy has done much more than all your bigoted brains put together could do in centuries to come. Nigerian banks are now a force to be reckoned with all over the world. Someone said he lowered investors confidence and i totally agree. He did lower crooked investors (ask cecilia ibru and co) confidence in wanton looting of depositors money. His only crime is the introduction of islamic banking which your people are earnestly taking advantage of. I went to their banking hall few days ago and the number of ibos and visibly christians i have seen there left me speechless. I nearly puked!
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by tijehi(f): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2012
TinTin
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by ronymee: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2012
Lets be sincere with ourselves,retrenchment of young staffs & reduced job opportunity.plus a major debtor(Access Bank) of Intcontinental Bank buyer over a bigger company is all wrong.
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by OnlyRebel: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2012
No doubt, it's in civilisation and a society as this that this non directional wind as he is can get celebrated. What has been his achievement, his direction and future he rallies for this economy? How is Nigeria economy doing in permutation and combination? What is inflation ticking at the moment, the strength of the nation currency and the confidence of investors in the economy? And also, the success story Nigerians write in this economy enclave. This unlettered economist only make noise of the problems on ground, the problems that we all know about and then do nothing to address them. May be his believe is that trial and errors make the economy a success story. Mr. SLS, magician of present day Nigeria. Sorry to disappoint you SLS disciples, your master can't give what he does not have. Economics is not rice and beans. The worst CBN governor this country has ever known.
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by ektbear: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2012
devilish creature
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by Eagle75: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2012
Tortoise, Equivocal-ist, Anti-employment, Killjoy.
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by dexmond: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2012
jihadist.
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by NOLONGTIN1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2012
Religious Bigot, Islamist fundamentalist, A curse to Nigeria, Tribalistic fellow, Boko Haram Sponsor/Supporter & Proud
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2012
Nigerians and their poor stupid ethnoreligious orientations, am very sure majority of those against him are xtians(igbos and yoruba xtians), just cos he is an hausa!, What has islamic banking done but to relieve u of big interest, check place like dubai,qatar,oman with huge developmental indices and their type of banking, even in western countries the interest paid his not as much as what naija banks collect, HATERS, RETARDED FOOLS,
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by ikkkkk: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2012
muib:

Nigerians and their poor silly ethnoreligious orientations, am very sure majority of those against him are xtians(igbos and yoruba xtians), just cos he is an hausa!, What has islamic banking done but to relieve u of big interest, check place like dubai,qatar,oman with huge developmental indices and their type of banking, even in western countries the interest paid his not as much as what naija banks collect, HATERS, slow FOOLS,

I suppose some people's mama have taught them very bad manners/ morals. are you actually calling us slow fools for voicing our views?
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by brasas: 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2012
A mallam who secretly employs people into the organisation(CBN) on man-know-man basis whether qualified or not sad
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by Donfazy: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
Sanusi anoda islamic jahidist dat shuld b driven frm nig
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by otokx(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
revolutionist, the type of leader Nigeria needs.
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by UdekeJ(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
embarassedTushed Aboki ;DTushed Aboki
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by UdekeJ(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
embarassedTushed Aboki ;DTushed Aboki
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
A man who thinks too much of himself. Aberrant and disturbed CBN governor.
Re: Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words by Austincrow(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2012
Action Governor[b]Action Governor[/b]Action Governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnaji Committed No Offence – Jonathan / 1949 - Nnamdi Azikiwe's Speech To Ibo People / Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.