Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ptdf Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf Scholarship (2910 Views)

Ptdf Scholarship Test Format? / Ptdf Scholarship Forms / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ptdf Scholarship by Emayok: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2007
[size=14pt]

Can anyone help on the PTDF scholarship
Where can I obtain the form and I hope itz not late
When is the closing date
Where are the scholarship boards and various ministries where the form can be obtained located
I NEED TO KNOW

[/size]
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by REZIGIRL(f): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2007
U can get the forms from ur state of origin scholarship board with a N2,000 bank draft payable to ptdf. U need to act fast cos most states hoard the forms and for u to be able to get all supporting documents b4 the closing date too.
All the best.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by toyesex: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2007
Pls has PTDF advertised for 2008 Scholarship?i need the information Urgently.I thought they normally advertise in the national Dailies
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by mekuso2001: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2007
Pls Has PTDF advertised for the 2008 Scholarship?I thought they Normally place the advert in the national dailies,,,,
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by Emayok: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2007
That means I can not collect from lagos since I am not from the state.
This is serious
are the scholarship boards located in the ministry of education or where?
Thanks anyway and God bless
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by AndyM: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2007
u can obtain the ptdf scholarship form in any state scholarship board office where you are resident. hurry, i didn't obtain mine from my state of origin
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by Emayok: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2007
where can I obtain the form here in lagos
I mean name and address
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by sorp(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2007
pls give me the address here in lagos and the full application details
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by obino4lurv(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2007
i am also intrested,
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by uka: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2007
pls, i ve registered online, and a mail was sent to me containing my password and personal details. then i tried using the password to log in but a user name was required. please what could be the username. unfortuanately i deleted the mail. please i need ur help nairalanders.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by dejiamao: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2007
AndyM, are u a Lagos resident? If yes would you kindly give us the address to the Lagos State Scholarship Board. Thank you.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by obino4lurv(m): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2007
uka, i dont understand what you meant by online registration. Please can you share with the house where you did online registration and why you didnt opt for the safer draft method.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by flooow: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2007
Is the form out yet? Where in Lagos can i get it? Please reply.Help a sister, Really important, Thanks guys.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by obino4lurv(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2007
why isnt anyone responding to all the questions been asked, Please, can some1 help, abi una want the scholarship to unaselves, ahahahha
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by uche7869: 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2007
u can only collect the ptdf form on payment of =N=2000 at the ministry of education in ur state of origin or the state scholarship board, so for those of u who live in lagos and dont know the road to ur state, ,u better start preparing for a jopurney home or say bye bye to the ptdf scholarship
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by cauchy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2007
am lost, pls tell me more of this schlarship in live in kano but i will ask about the form
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by Emayok: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2007
Just got my form today, i am from osun State but obtained it here in lagos. U ve to be fast about that and be ready to beg the woman at State scholareship board located at Iyana ipaja, beside NYSC camp, lagos state if u are not from the state.

U ve to pay 500.00 as administrative charge at state secretariat and another FIRST BANK draft of 2,000.00 in the name of Petroleum Technology Development Fund. Take these to the scholarship board.

The submission is closing on 9th of November and other things are also involved.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by ratiken(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2007
Please where is the scholarship board in Rivers State (for those residing in PH)

(1) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Post Graduate Scholarships Expires June 26th! / Vacancies For Entry Level Engineers - Industrial Chemist, Mechanical Etc / Africa Courier Express (ACE) Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.