Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,755,573 members, 6,546,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 October 2021 at 02:19 AM

Farming - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Farming (1364 Views)

Fish Farming Business...what Is Really Wrong With This Business? / Students Win $1M For Insect Farming Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farming by armyofone(m): 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2012
Folks, can anyone give me idea of how to farm/how possible is it to farm the following:

Bitter leaf
Garden egg
Spinach
Pumpkin

I woke up with desire to eat freshly washed onugbu prep soup. Your help with be appreciated.
Re: Farming by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2012
Water leaf and spinach just require planting the stem into a bed with a stick to insert into the ground,with regular water
Pumpkin requires the same but bitterleaf branches can be planted into the ground.

(1) (Reply)

Buy My Brand New Nima Blending Machine 5700k / Chapman Drinks / Recipe For Fondant And How To Prepare It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.