Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? (42368 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by nasty45(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2012
Anoda stu.p!d post makin frontpage.MTCHEW
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Vansnickers: 7:31am On Mar 15, 2012
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by afinic001(m): 7:33am On Mar 15, 2012
Basic: Yes, Thierry Henry converted to Islam a couple of years back. Thanks to Zinedine Zidane (of course, you didn't hear this on CNN then because they would never inform the world when Islam records a plus!)
And to those who are discrediting the info simply out of hatred of Islam (and not with established evidences), I say: GO TO BLAZES!!!

Pls be informed that CNN has serious news to report rather that report mundane things that will not solved the myriad of problems that the world is facing today. Shebi, u have Al-Jahzera? Abi, what is dir work if they can not trumpet this news since u so much needed it to be aired on the satellite news.

2 Likes

Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by timmy7(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2012
It is written that there is rejoicing in heaven over one soul that converted to God and not christianity, islam or whateva. So why do we have mohamadins rejoicing at the slightest news of conversion to islam and who even gives a hoot if we have an additional Alhaji Henry?
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Sike(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2012
Good news anyway, that is if it's true.

2 Likes

Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by adezjamz(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2012
lekzwyc: Is like leaving a high way and turn †ђξ bush, not even ordinary bush "igbo aiwo" useless people.
Ur family are useless, mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Dudugirl01(f): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2012
So, I should convert to islam too?
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Abbycite(m): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2012
Muslims all over d world should come to southwest nigeria and see how their religion is practiced.......tolerance.....am frm a muslim family yet a xtian, sumtimes i used to follow my grandpa to mosque to pray and i av amuslim friend dat would follow me to church on sunday....we blieve and worship God not d religion,,,,dis is d type of people i call muslim not d stupid folks dat would kill their own blood just because he mention JESUS in a conversation...

4 Likes

Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by afinic001(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2012
Sallychizzl3: Anytime I enter nairaland I C so many ignoramuses that had been brainwashed commenting, it's pathetic. We are in an age where any in4matñ/research is tms10 easier 2 access. U don't just come here n comment rubbish. When some set of murderers take it upon 'emselves 2 kill 5,000 muslims within a span of 3 days you call 'em 'CRUSADERS' but when a honest,gentle,adorable... man n is sahabas are being cheatd,oppressed unjustly n God told him 2 fight back, you call 'em 'TERRORISTS' though d casualties in all His battles combined neva reach 1000 (rembr CRUSADERS' figure).
When the Israelis were and are still bombing d palestinians on a daily basis, children inclusive, how do u term their actn? Peacemaker?
When US starts bombin muslim countries(afgha,iran,iraq...) n take over their oil in d guise of brandin 'em terrorists where were U? Any fool would know dat d 9/11 was planned n excuted by d FBI bt not d daft group, it's Osama! they'd say. Hav u eva sat down n wondered if d guy really xistd or just som1 US 'creatd' 2 cova up their blunder/blackmail Islam. Is boko haram muslims? NO! Islam b'lives life is sacred n abhors anythn dat'll brings bloodshed not 2 talk of killing. They're just political tools used by ur leader if you could just read b/w the lines.
We're in an age where Xtians n Muslims are supposed 2 co-exist harmoniously but seems the latter is becoming more catholic than pope.Anytime I enter nairaland I C so many ignoramuses that had been brainwashed commenting, it's pathetic. We are in an age where any in4matñ/research is tms10 easier 2 access. U don't just come here n comment rubbish. When some set of murderers take it upon 'emselves 2 kill 5,000 muslims within a span of 3 days you call 'em 'CRUSADERS' but when a honest,gentle,adorable... man n is sahabas are being cheatd,oppressed unjustly n God told him 2 fight back, you call 'em 'TERRORISTS' though d casualties in all His battles combined neva reach 1000 (rembr CRUSADERS' figure).
When the Israelis were and are still bombing d palestinians on a daily basis, children inclusive, how do u term their actn? Peacemaker?
When US starts bombin muslim countries(afgha,iran,iraq...) n take over their oil in d guise of brandin 'em terrorists where were U? Any fool would know dat d 9/11 was planned n excuted by d FBI bt not d daft group, it's Osama! they'd say. Hav u eva sat down n wondered if d guy really xistd or just som1 US 'creatd' 2 cova up their blunder/blackmail Islam. Is boko haram muslims? NO! Islam b'lives life is sacred n abhors anythn dat'll brings bloodshed not 2 talk of killing. They're just political tools used by ur leader if you could just read b/w the lines.
We're in an age where Xtians n Muslims are supposed 2 co-exist harmoniously but seems the latter is becoming more catholic than pope.
Anytime I enter nairaland I C so many ignoramuses that had been brainwashed commenting, it's pathetic. We are in an age where any in4matñ/research is tms10 easier 2 access. U don't just come here n comment rubbish. When some set of murderers take it upon 'emselves 2 kill 5,000 muslims within a span of 3 days you call 'em 'CRUSADERS' but when a honest,gentle,adorable... man n is sahabas are being cheatd,oppressed unjustly n God told him 2 fight back, you call 'em 'TERRORISTS' though d casualties in all His battles combined neva reach 1000 (rembr CRUSADERS' figure).
We're in an age where Xtians n Muslims are supposed 2 co-exist harmoniously but seems the latter is becoming more catholic than pope.

You are the greater ignoramus with your post which was intended to mislead/mis inform d people on Nairaland!! How will you say that the FBI masterminded the bombing of the WTC on 9/11. This is a
Shame on you cos it shows that you are bereft of true and valid information. Please go and read/goggle 'inside the Hamburg Cell' to know who bombed the WTC. The FBI might have been lax in their duties to prevent the bombing of the WTC I do not doubt that. Its totally false for you to have said that they bombed the wtc.
Will it be wrong for Nigeria to call the US to help us flush out BOKO Haram? I guess the answer is no. The US went to to Afghanistan to flush out the talibans, is dat wrong The crusaders paid back the islmaic terrosits in their own coin to prevent the futher violent spread of Islam to other parts of Europe, was that wrong Please give us a break and stop the attempts to brainwash people cos we are now wiser!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by AbuHanifa: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2012
Franck (Bilal) Ribery
French player Franck Ribery is also a convert to Islam, with his wife French-Algerian wife having been raised a Muslim herself, Ribery was recently quoted as having said "I pray five times a day, I do it because it enables me to be released and I feel better afterwards.".

1 Like

Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by AbuHanifa: 8:00am On Mar 15, 2012
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Dawdy(m): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2012
Even I learnt that messi has converted to Islam during the last ramadan.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by piica(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2012
the guy get style and swagg, na new legend concept. Make una left am alone
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by spyroxy1(m): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2012
unclenna: IF Henry is a Muslim let him pick one of the Islamic name as a sign of love for his new religion. Henry is a Christain name. Maybe Sanusi Abubakar Ali will fit his new look.

Henry a christian name ke where are you from sef
FYI henry is basiacally an English name, American & Germans too have the name... Oga oooo una go just dey yarn

1 Like

Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by spyroxy1(m): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2012
unclenna: IF Henry is a Muslim let him pick one of the Islamic name as a sign of love for his new religion. Henry is a Christain name. Maybe Sanusi Abubakar Ali will fit his new look.

Henry a christian name ke where are you from sef
FYI henry is basiacally an English name, American & Germans too have the name... Oga oooo una go just dey yarn
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Beync(f): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2012
So it has become a trend to announce a new convert on frontpage, smh.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Beync(f): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2012
So it has become a trend to announce a new convert on frontpage, smh.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by spyroxy1(m): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2012
ayobase: Argument with a Muslim brother is like forcing a stream of water uphill.
Most of them cant interpret the Quran, thats why they will always argue blindly.
Imagine Bible still in Hebrew and being forced to cram (without understanding).
Blame them not, they are being denied their local translations of Quran.
There will be more wars if these Muslims can interpret the Quran, and still some will convert seeing so many contradictions in Quran.
Pls.....lets leave this for another day!
According to Quran, Islam is not a peaceful religion!

ayobase: let me just quickly tell u that 1. Qur'an is in all languages now... enlish,yoruba,hausa,igbo, french... so pls what do you men 2.the meaning of Islam in english languge is PEACE so what else??

1 Like

Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Dawdy(m): 8:22am On Mar 15, 2012
ayobase: Argument with a Muslim brother is like forcing a stream of water uphill.
Most of them cant interpret the Quran, thats why they will always argue blindly.
Imagine Bible still in Hebrew and being forced to cram (without understanding).
Blame them not, they are being denied their local translations of Quran.
There will be more wars if these Muslims can interpret the Quran, and still some will convert seeing so many contradictions in Quran.
Pls.....lets leave this for another day!
According to Quran, Islam is not a peaceful religion!

u only spoke out of hatered with nothing to show for it.
Let me ask u "does any book contradict it'self more than bible?"

1 Like

Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by ayobase(m): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2012
Sharap there.
Kinni omode e mo?
Just came here to brainwash pple with no basic facts.
I can c that u know almost nothing abt ur religion.
Israel killing the palestinians, so it just happened that they started killing them without any occurence. Thank God they are killing them!
I said it, u know nothing abt Islam.The Islamic nations around Israel are so much trying to Islamize Israel by encroaching on this space. They are so frustrated of not being able to wipe that smallest country off the map. Haven't they turned the temple to Mosque?
Israel is fighting back to regain their land, and u r here blabbing ur foolishness.
And who told u that the Crusaders were christians....did u do research at all, or u just followed the band wagon!

Sallychizzl3: Anytime I enter nairaland I C so many ignoramuses that had been brainwashed commenting, it's pathetic. We are in an age where any in4matñ/research is tms10 easier 2 access. U don't just come here n co. When some set of murderers take it upon 'emselves 2 kill 5,000 muslims within a span of 3 days you call 'em 'CRUSADERS' but when a honest,gentle,adorable... man n is sahabas are being cheatd,oppressed unjustly n God told him 2 fight back, you call 'em 'TERRORISTS' though d casualties in all His battles combined neva reach 1000 (rembr CRUSADERS' figure).
We're in an age where Xtians n Muslims are supposed 2 co-exist harmoniously but seems the latter is becoming more catholic than pope.Anytime I enter nairaland I C so many ignoramuses that had been brainwashed commenting, it's pathetic. We are in an age where any in4matñ/research is tms10 easier 2 access. U don't just come here n comment rubbish. When some set of murderers take it upon 'emselves 2 kill 5,000 muslims within a span of 3 days you call 'em 'CRUSADERS' but when a honest,gentle,adorable... man n is sahabas are being cheatd,oppressed unjustly n God told him 2 fight back, you call 'em 'TERRORISTS' though d casualties in all His battles combined neva reach 1000 (rembr CRUSADERS' figure).
Anytime I enter nairaland I C so many ignoramuses that had been brainwashed commenting, it's pathetic. We are in an age where any in4matñ/research is tms10 easier 2 access. U don't just come here n comment rubbish. When some set of murderers take it upon 'emselves 2 kill 5,000 muslims within a span of 3 days you call 'em 'CRUSADERS' but when a honest,gentle,adorable... man n is sahabas are being cheatd,oppressed unjustly n God told him 2 fight back, you call 'em 'TERRORISTS' though d casualties in all His battles combined neva reach 1000 (rembr CRUSADERS' figure).
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by ayobase(m): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2012
Sharap there.
Kinni omode e mo?
Just came here to brainwash pple with no basic facts.
I can c that u know almost nothing abt ur religion.
Israel killing the palestinians, so it just happened that they started killing them without any occurence. Thank God they are killing them!
I said it, u know nothing abt Islam.The Islamic nations around Israel are so much trying to Islamize Israel by encroaching on their space. They are so frustrated of not being able to wipe that smallest country off the map. Haven't they turned the temple to Mosque?
Israel is fighting back to regain their land, and u r here blabbing ur foolishness.
And who told u that the Crusaders were christians....did u do research at all, or u just followed the band wagon!

[quote author=Sallychizzl3]Anytime I enter nairaland I C so many ignoramuses that had been brainwashed commenting, it's pathetic. We are in an age where any in4matñ/research is tms10 easier 2 access. U don't just come here n co. When some set of murderers take it upon 'emselves 2 kill 5,000 muslims within a span of 3 days you call 'em 'CRUSADERS' but when a honest,gentle,adorable... man n is sahabas are being cheatd,oppressed unjustly n God told him 2 fight back, you call 'em 'TERRORISTS' though d casualties in all His battles combined neva reach 1000 (rembr CRUSADERS' figure).
When US starts bombin muslim countries(afgha,iran,iraq...) n take over their oil in d guise of brandin 'em terrorists where were U? Any fool would know dat d 9/11 was planned n excuted by d FBI bt not d daft group, it's Osama! they'd say. Hav u er blunder/blackmail Islam. Is boko haram muslims? NO! Islam b'lives life is sacred n abhors anythn dat'll brings bloodshed not 2 talk of killing. They're just political tools used by ur leader if you could just read b/w the lines.
We're in an age where Xtians n Muslims are supposed 2 co-exist harmoniously but seems the latter is becoming more catholic than pope.[
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by begwong: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2012
can any muslim tell me why the quran has the name of the Messiah(JESUS)prophet Isah and a dedicated chapter of Mary mother of Jesus?
By the way,henry may have converted to hav access to the 72 virgins in the hereafter,allahu-akbar!
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by ayobase(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2012
Which of them have u read lately.
Islam means peace.....a way for Muhammed to enter into a land professing peace in order to waylay them!

Pls,lets not argue, but discuss!

spyroxy1:

ayobase: let me just quickly tell u that 1. Qur'an is in all languages now... enlish,yoruba,hausa,igbo, french... so pls what do you men 2.the meaning of Islam in english languge is PEACE so what else??
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by ayobase(m): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2012
Please, can we try not to Argue, but Discuss.
Show me the places Bible contradict,pls!

Dawdy:
u only spoke out of hatered with nothing to show for it.
Let me ask u "does any book contradict it'self more than bible?"
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by chuqudy(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2012
Islamic teachings are even more related to Christian teachings than Judaism and any other religion. Typical Islam accepted Jesus Christ as the messenger of God prophesised in the old testament as the messiah. But the followers of Jewish religion till today rejected Jesus Christ and his teachings. Muslims even believe in the coming of the false Dajjal(anti christ) with ka fa and ra(probably the mark of the beast 666). The only difference between islam and christianity is that islam does not believe that Jesus is the son of God or God. Jehova withness, a society that claims to be christian even agrees with islam in this. I am a member of Roman Catholicism but I do not hate any member of any religion that teaches good morals because I know that Jesus was not even a christian likewise Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Moses and Elijah who even visited Jesus Christ during His transfiguration were not Christians. There are many things we do not know about God. He is a mystery. The little we generally suppose to do, we fail to do them. A true muslim and Christian is one who follows the preaching of repentance which Jesus Christ made when he said "repent or perish" The problem with northern Nigerian islam is they emulate afghanistan, iran, iraq and pakistan style. Can't they emulate Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, United Arab Emirate, Bulgaria, etc. Northern muslims allow themselves to be used by their politicians to launch attacks on Christians just to make Nigeria ungovernable for Christian president. The so called muslim politicians life Atiku, Ibb, Adamu Ciroma etc don't seem to be true muslims. Most of them belong to some secret societies where they get spiritual powers and suck human blood. They are not different from the pharises and tax collectors that Christ condemned in the bible. Muslims should stand against these barbarians and stop praising and worshiping them. In igbo land where I come from, their likes in Igbo land are disliked by my people. Imagin any right thinking Igbo man praising Theodore Orji, Orji Uzo Kanu, Arthur Nzeribe, Iwuanyanwu etc. The only living ones Igbos praise today is Ngige, ROchas, Chime and other Igbos of good will. Nigerians shold unite and fight currupt leaders rather than living in religious intolerance and prejudice. Non of us has seen God before and non of us can Him how to judge the world. All your religious believes are illusions without love.

2 Likes

Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by fab04(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2012
Is Henry the 1st footballer to be a muslim? Abeg make we hear word. It was Henry dat made me support arsenal and i stil lyk him. Him being a muslim won't stop me from liking him as a footballer. The best player in the world at the moment is a christian. Just watch all his celebrations afta every goal he scores, and he scores loads of 'em.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by fab04(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2012
Is Henry the 1st footballer to be a muslim? Abeg make we hear word. It was Henry dat made me support arsenal and i stil lyk him. Him being a muslim won't stop me from liking him as a footballer. The best player in the world at the moment is a christian. Just watch all his celebrations afta every goal he scores, and he scores loads of 'em.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by lekzwyc(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2012
Sallychizzl3: Anytime I enter nairaland I C so many ignoramuses that had been brainwashed commenting, it's pathetic. We are in an age where any in4matñ/research is tms10 easier 2 access. U don't just come here n comment rubbish. When some set of murderers take it upon 'emselves 2 kill 5,000 muslims within a span of 3 days you call 'em 'CRUSADERS' but when a honest,gentle,adorable... man n is sahabas are being cheatd,oppressed unjustly n God told him 2 fight back, you call 'em 'TERRORISTS' though d casualties in all His battles combined neva reach 1000 (rembr CRUSADERS' figure).

Ɣ☺ΰ must an historian, full of history.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by Ninilowo(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2012
A tun ti bere. We are at it again. which one is religion with Henry again.. Cos he did the gesture while jubilating has made him a muslim eh? lets leave religion aloe and enjoy good soccer.
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by marcus1234: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2012
Re: Is Thierry Henry A Muslim? by wellmax(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2012
Sallychizzl3: ...man n is sahabas are being cheatd,oppressed unjustly n God told him 2 fight back, you call 'em 'TERRORISTS' though d casualties in all His battles combined neva reach 1000 (rembr CRUSADERS' figure).
So your god or allah told people to fight back, oh that god must be so docile grin grin grin
But your comments just goes to show how brainwashed you are, little wonder all muslims think like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) / Any Igbo Muslim In The House / Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.