Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Fire At Ebonyi State University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fire At Ebonyi State University (4027 Views)

Federal Uni Ndufu-alike, Ebonyi State Updates Here / Ebonyi State University (ebsu) Now Federal University The Name : / For Ebsu Prospective Stundent Ebonyi State University Post Ume Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire At Ebonyi State University by thenewsman: 8:54pm On Feb 29, 2012
Students and staff of the institution panicked and fled the campus

Students of the Ebonyi State University, on Wednesday, panicked and fled the institution following a fire that erupted from the underground wires connecting the power transformer to the campus.

No lives were lost; however, some of the students sustained minor injuries.

Read More http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/fire-ebonyi-state-university
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by ismhab(m): 9:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ojukwue's ghoast don't set the university on fire.
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by ismhab(m): 9:23pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ojukwue's ghoast don't set the university on fire.
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by emisun(m): 9:27pm On Feb 29, 2012
shut up, no dey talk carelessly
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by Nwaori: 10:12pm On Feb 29, 2012
How i wish that Martin Elechi and his household were burnt by that fire. Its disheartening 2 hear of good things going on in some states in Nigeria and nothing is happening in d so salt of the nation. Well how can there be any dividends of democracy when Obj forced an old fool on Ebonyians because there are in the same confraternity called ogboni. How i wish dat thonder will strike dat old fool one day so that it will act as a warning prospective aspirants.
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by Skanas(m): 10:13pm On Feb 29, 2012
dats CAS men---thank Jah no one was hurt---@ismhab u de kraze?
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by Skanas(m): 10:19pm On Feb 29, 2012
Nwaori:

How i wish that Martin Elechi and his household were burnt by that fire. Its disheartening 2 hear of good things going on in some states in Nigeria and nothing is happening in d so salt of the nation. Well how can there be any dividends of democracy when Obj forced an old fool on Ebonyians because there are in the same confraternity called ogboni. How i wish dat thonder will strike dat old fool one day so that it will act as a warning prospective aspirants.
choi dat was harsh mennnnnnnnn---but Elechi de f--up sha
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by achi4u(m): 12:49am On Mar 01, 2012
Skanas:

choi dat was harsh mennnnnnnnn---but Elechi de f--up sha
no b sho f**_k up
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by ak47mann(m): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2012
Boko haramist want war cool and we will use these hungry fool for shooting practice in the east cool
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by achi4u(m): 1:01am On Mar 01, 2012
@nwaori,i agreed to what you said to some an extended,yestaday i went to Ochoudo city to see things for mysef and to be honest he is trying just some few lapses.

are you an ebonyi indegin guy?
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by achi4u(m): 1:05am On Mar 01, 2012
@ak47man,i hope u'll parttake in the shooting training?
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by ak47mann(m): 1:15am On Mar 01, 2012
Yes i will!! my boys are ready 4 more bambi yala to come through for weapon testing we will line them up as much as possible we want to learn hw to use one bullet on 3 boko haramist at a go cool cool
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by daddyo60: 2:05am On Mar 01, 2012
How I wish that our comments here are yielding fruit or are geting to the ear of the Old man(elechi)I would have made an alerming comment now but that will just cause KATAKA amonge us and they are not bothered so I reserve my comments. Elechi is a MUNTULA
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by jimctu: 2:49am On Mar 01, 2012
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by duke4ever: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2012
Haaa, which got burnt, CAS, Ishieke or Main site? That was the great school I graduated from 4 years back.
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2012
@duke4ever which of the campuses did u graduate from?
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by duke4ever: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2012
Ishieke campus
Ishsoph:

@duke4ever which of the campuses did u graduate from?
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2012
Ishieke campus
CAS
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by DereI(f): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2012
Anyone in Bus. Mgt Yr 2 here??
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by achi4u(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2012
@ak47ma(n)chine,which state gov. do we start first?
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by Skanas(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2012
duke4ever:

Haaa, which got burnt, CAS, Ishieke or Main site? That was the great school I graduated from 4 years back.
CAS ah guess---dats d agric faculty building in da pic---so u 2k8 hmmmm me PRESCO 2K8 2.
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by tombeh(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2012
DID THE FIRE BURN MR UGWU? DAT LECTURER NEED TO BE BURN BY THAT FIRE.IS IT IN FRONT OF PHYSICS DEPRTMNT OR FANS HALL SIDE? shocked tongue
Re: Fire At Ebonyi State University by Maurice45(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
@tombeh, datz 2 harsh na. We shud b glad dat no live was lost.

(1) (Reply)

Eksu Pre Degree 2012/2013 Aspirant Lets Chat / The Best Private And Cheap Hostel Accomodation In Unilag And Akoka / Abia State Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.