Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! (8926 Views)

Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by BlackPikiN(m): 11:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
And some Northern Governors are begging on his behalf?What does this signify?And Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is luxuriating in scaimachy?

On Ibori

The declasse of Ibori is a ginormous genuflection of wanton thievery to true justice. A grovellingly obsequious bow of shame.

on Failed NLC campaign.

Deprecable yo-yoism with all the trappings of Presidential jiggery-pokery,

Here's the reason he gave for his Bigi big grammar.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBZn2pg2k78[/flash]
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by BlackPikiN(m): 12:44am On Mar 01, 2012
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jrmoXedhlw[/flash]

With Gbenga on AIT.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by PrinceDudu(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2012
thank God for Dictionary.com
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by Muttex(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2012
Laffffffffff, this man wont kill me with big big grammar, lols
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by FBS: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2012
Presidential jiggery-pokery? WTF! tongue
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by nelsonehi: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2012
this man is gifted. his style of grammer is one out of one hundred and eighty million nigerians.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2012
Lmao @ deprecable yo-yoism
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by imurboss: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2012

LWKMD! I no fit shout o
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by ENEONWO(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2012
Hon Obahiagbon speaks from his heart, not his lips. That is why his grammatical construction is venomous.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by mkmyers45(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2012

OMG!!! This Guy just killed it here grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by MeGaStReEt: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2012
Deprecable yo-yoism with all the trappings of Presidential jiggery-pokery

LWBMB grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by MeGaStReEt: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2012
Abeg anything like yo-yoism dey dictionary?
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by stepo707: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2012
If this man was a lecturer undecided
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by adeprinze(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2012
Hon Obahiagbon speaks from his heart, not his lips. That is why his grammatical construction is venomous.

VERY TRUE.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by Baawaa(m): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2012
Patrick is a comedian,dat is y he did not return to abuja
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by Koolking(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2012
MeGaStReEt:

Abeg anything like yo-yoism dey dictionary?

Yes, from the word yo-yo, the dude add -ism
bold: 1. A stupid incompetent person 2. Something that fluctuates up and down or between extremes.
The beautiful thing is that the dude's grammars make meanings, not just trying to bamboozle people. He is lexical icon. Follow him like twitter (with dictionary very important) you have no problem passing your 'use of english' in your Jamb

I love this dude just like I love to listen to Chris Okotie
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by Nemerem44(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2012
This Guy no go kill me. LMAO. Though most of the big words he makes use of are in the dictionary (encyclopedia) anyway.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by kolaoloye(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2012
Baawaa:

Patrick is a comedian,dat is y he did not return to abuja
I dey laff o grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by jamiucoke: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2012
patrick obahiagona is known for talking shit English.he must learn to communicate in simple and correct language !!!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2012
Deprecable yo-yoism with all the trappings
of Presidential jiggery-pokery,
Dis man has discocombulately med my day, my belle don burst choi,
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by slam7000(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2012
Quote from muttex,

Laffffffffff, this man wont kill me with big big grammar, lols

Presidential jiggery-pokery? WTF!

quote from nelsonehi,

this man is gifted. his style of grammer is one out of one hundred and eighty million nigerians.

The man is a comedian and gifted like his bros Rev Okotie Chris,you will probably speak like that if you smoke the hard stuff that activates his speech centre.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by executinal(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2012
Chidi Odinkalu just make mockery of Patric grin grin
This is my logomakey grin grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by isalegan2: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2012
BlackPikiN:

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBZn2pg2k78[/flash]

What show is that exactly?  The presenter's grammar is poor - "very few understands what he says . . ."?  On the other hand, despite all the criticism of Hon. Patrick's bombastic language and odd phrasings, his grammar is excellent.  cool

BlackPikiN:

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jrmoXedhlw[/flash]

I couldn't hear the discussion.  Audio was awful.  I could hear a soprano chick singing in the foreground.  undecided

I liked the traditional outfit, plus the coral bead Hon. Patrick was sporting.  Much better than the usual attire of white shirt with trousers pulled up to his chin. lol.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFfO-GjIjiUe8EMEe0ZuVc7VUXJqU-5JQmC22gtVsl7eeFXBen[/img]
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 02, 2012
IGODOMIGODO has succeeded in losing me again.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by lastpage: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2012
The whole "idea of Language" is as a means of communication.

The whole idea of communication is "messaging and understanding" (decoding)

Any "Language" that is not "understood" is definitely NOT COMMUNICATING!

As far as many people are concerned, he might just be speaking in TONGUES or at best uttering GIBBERISH! wink wink

Lastpage!

BTW: He may be living is self-delusion, thinking some people are in "awe" of his grammatical tongue-twisters! grin grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori! by osazeeblue01: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Is it by grammar? All his mates have left him behind ask Hon. Barr. Samson Osagie and Hon. Friday Itula. We the Edos refused to send Hon. Patrick back to Abjua because he went there to be speaking greeks,latin and grammar all together and he abandoned what we sent him to do. For four good years Hon. Patrick did nothing in our consistuency. We were waiting for to come and seek for a return ticket, we told him we are no longer interested in your greek,latin and grammar anymore. That was the end.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Urges Court To Dismiss Oyinlola’s Suit / External Reserves Hit 2017 High At $30.56bn / Buhari Arrives Ethiopia For 30th AU Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.