Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Please, When Will Ibadan Polytechnic Release Their 3rd/last List/batch For 2011/2012 Session Ooo? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, When Will Ibadan Polytechnic Release Their 3rd/last List/batch For 2011/2012 Session Ooo? (904 Views)

Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / Unaab Admission Made Easy (2011/2012)session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, When Will Ibadan Polytechnic Release Their 3rd/last List/batch For 2011/2012 Session Ooo? by gloatkenf(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2012
I sat for the recent jamb/utme and scored 243. Afterwards, I left for Ibadan to sit for their examination and I was lucky to come out with 27. My mark is very low because, majority of their candidate preparing for the schools post utme were preparing for the subjects they sat for in Jamb but on getting to the campus on the examination day, things alterated, we're were made to know that it's going to be an impromptu examination. I am an art student, what I sat for in Jamb was English, Crs, Lit in eng. and Govt. and which was what I was preparing to go and sit for in IBADAN, on getting there, then, hard mathematics and funny current affairs sets in with easy english language.
Their ways of calculating scores or cut off marks of or of candidates they are going to offer a gainful admission is just as that of the UNIBEN'S.
243 (jamb)/8 + 27(cbt/post utme)/4=42.9.
Their highest cut off is 50 and and that's for mass communication while public administration cut off mark is 45, local government studies is 25, building and surveying is 10 etc. I chose public administration, but it remains little to reach its cut off. But, it's wildly known to every educated heads in this country that it's the policy of all polytechnics in her to consider another courses for candidates that couldn't make it saftely to there desired courses.
Now, last season, towards the tail end of it, the school authority opined that they shall consider those that couldn't score up to the cut off mark for the course they chose in their 3rd list but till today, March/1/2012, nothing yet, and their website looks drab[center][/center][color=#006600][/color] undecided

(1) (Reply)

Funai 2011/2012 Admission Lists. / Spent Too Much Time In Schools / No 1 Reason Why Many Will Not Get Admitted Into The Nigerian Federal University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.