Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Need Help With A Reliable Stock Broking Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Help With A Reliable Stock Broking Company (848 Views)

How To Open A Nigerian Stock Broking Account / Names Of Top Three Stock Broking Firms In Nigeria / The Best Stock Broking Firms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With A Reliable Stock Broking Company by kabraw(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2007
Reside in the united states but in dire need of a reliable stock broker.Emailed a couple of companies but they dont respond to their emails.How on earth will they get instruction as regards selling and buying stocks on the floor,if they dont respond to their emails.
Re: Need Help With A Reliable Stock Broking Company by Pip(m): 3:44am On Oct 25, 2007
u can try core trust investments. They send u a daily email to you showing the closing price for each coy on the NSE and news too. I used them when I wanted to sell my shares and had no idea on what to do. My money wasn't near a million but they registered me. without asking me to pay money to open an account. I actually met one of them on nairaland. the office is at Ikoyi no's is 014615946. You can also check the official list of stock brokers. My only problem with them like all other stock brokers is that b4 they send yr certificate for verification they would wait till they have alot to send. Good luck
Re: Need Help With A Reliable Stock Broking Company by atilla(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2007
@kabraw.               Try us at Citi Investment Capital.  Located at 47a Glover road Ikoyi, Tel: 2719620.

I have a few customers that live in the states and we communicate by email or phone calls.
Re: Need Help With A Reliable Stock Broking Company by eruobodo: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2007
ddd
Re: Need Help With A Reliable Stock Broking Company by kabraw(m): 2:01am On Oct 26, 2007
Thanks for all the info.I will get in touch with some of this guys and see how well they are able to communicate.

(1) (Reply)

Stock Market Recession Lands Heavily On Mutual Funds / . / Make Millions By Selling And Distributing Open Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.