Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Hon Patrick Obahiaghon Reply To Northern Governor's Derivation Proposal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Patrick Obahiaghon Reply To Northern Governor's Derivation Proposal (757 Views)

Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation / Gov. Aliyu To Quit As Chairman Of Northern Governor's Forum / Serving Northern Governor Under Investigation For Strong Links With Bokoharam ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Patrick Obahiaghon Reply To Northern Governor's Derivation Proposal by buy4me: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2012
“It’s with maniacal bewilderment that I received the renewed onslaught by most Northern governors against the 13 per cent derivation revenue funds accruable to the south-south states, which in and by itself has constitutional imprimatur, I must say, however, that the debate is quite salubrious coming at a time when some of us are saying that this country must peregrinate the trajectory of a national conference to resolve once and for all our unsettled issues in this country.”
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiaghon Reply To Northern Governor's Derivation Proposal by robiniyke: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2012
Well'Well'Well, This northern governors and assembly members glamouring for more derivation are evils and terrorists never do well politicians, They are enemy of this nations , And never mean well, Beacuse they are not demanding it to develop the northern states but for their personal pockets, let them first account for the ones collected in the past, what sort of developmental projects they did in the north,i cant see any, so they should stop causing confusions and diversions in the nation,Or better still may be they need it to sponsor more bombing by BOKO HARRAM,

Mr ikechukwu Robinson

(1) (Reply)

The Biafran Story By Ojukwu ( Exclusive Video Interview) / Obama Accepts NOI's Nomination / Lagos State Government Has Introduced A New Technology That Will Transform Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.