Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,739 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. - Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. (53678 Views)

Free Report On Cashew Nuts Biz: Pls Don't Start Cashew Biz Without Reading This! / Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business / Free Report On How To Get An Interest Free Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Greizman: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
afbstrategies:

E pain am grin Why are you upset that you don't know who fathered you? Keep it going.
Your interview at the embassy has been cancelled. Oloriburuku Oshi grin grin
U really wished u were d one going for this interview.. Ehya.
U even carry am for head pass person wey get interview sef.
Sorry dear... U shall reach that stage someday.
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Greizman: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
afbstrategies:

I have done my part. You are not going to US. 1k for you if you get a visa. That's when you will know that there are winners and losers.
Keep trolling me..
U will soon turn to a trolley and we will use u to pack refuse at oyingbo.... If u know u know
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Greizman: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Greizman:

U really wished u were d one going for this interview.. Ehya.
U even carry am for head pass person wey get interview sef.
Sorry dear... U shall reach that stage someday.

Hahahaha! I don't need interviews cause I am one of them.That's what thugs like you don't understand and that's why your interview is dead on arrival because I can make a quick call and share my concerns and they will look into it. You are an immigrant but I am not. grin
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Greizman:

Keep trolling me..
U will soon turn to a trolley and we will use u to pack refuse at oyingbo.... If u know u know

You are trolled by your shadow as a yahoo boy. They are on your trail and that's why you are looking for a visa to travel out.
A gold fish has not hiding place. Get it?
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Greizman:

U are just showing ur true color everywhere. I'm sure u used to copy and giraffe while u were in school.. Oh sorry u r still in school.. My bad!
BE innovative for once.
I only told this fool d bitter truth. Always take permission from people before u repost their intellectual properties. U are already on the path of self destruct.
Keep destroying your destiny.
U really have low esteem that's why u have brought my father into this issue. It shows u have no home training and u r still a small child.
I have respect for elders so I will not talk about ur parents. But I will finish u here.
I am so ready for u.

Which respect for elders? With all your bad mouth and insults. How do you know that I am not an elder and a high chief? That's why you will think twice before you mention anyone again on Nairaland with insults.
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Greizman: 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
afbstrategies:

Hahahaha! I don't need interviews cause I am one of them.That's what thugs like you don't understand and that's why your interview is dead on arrival because I can make a quick call and share my concerns and they will look into it. You are an immigrant but I am not. grin
U are indeed a stupid fool. Keep dreaming.
U haven't made call to improve ur life.. Seriously u are to weak for me. U keep coming up with small pikin talks each day. U really need to grow up.
I'm done with u. U have a fish brain.
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Greizman: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
afbstrategies:

You are trolled by your shadow as a yahoo boy. They are on your trail and that's why you are looking for a visa to travel out.
A gold fish has not hiding place. Get it?
No I, don't get it cos ur lines are as lame as u are.
I'm your boss. If u know u know.
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Greizman: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
afbstrategies:

Which respect for elders? With all your bad mouth and insults. How do you know that I am not an elder and a high chief? That's why you will think twice before you mention anyone again on Nairaland with insults.
If dem dey call elder.. Slowpokee too dey talk!!
What won't I see on nairaland. U should be ashamed of yourself!.
U reason like a cockroach. U are a non entity.
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 2:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Greizman:

A hopeless immigration visa seeking yahoo boy is now my boss.
There's nothing one will not see on nairaland. You are brain dead undecided
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 2:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Greizman:

What will you do after your visa is denied on the 13th.
The devil is counting down already for you because you are evil.
The best I can do for you is to refer you to a pastor who will beat out the devil in you.
I am not ashamed of myself because God has blessed me. Thunder fire the devil!
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 2:23am On Jul 12, 2018
Greizman:

U haven't made call to improve ur life.. Seriously u are to weak for me. U keep coming up with small pikin talks each day. U really need to grow up.

You are done with me? You are not going anywhere or has your data finished. Failed thug and ritualist like you.
You think I am your mate. We will see what will happen on the 13th. Oloriburuku Oshi cheesy
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 2:25am On Jul 12, 2018
Greizman:

Lizard brain slowpoke. Tell Nairalanders why your parents disowned you and why you have been on the run.
You think that traveling to US will spare you from jail. There is no resting place for thugs like you. Olodo!
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Greizman: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2018
afbstrategies:

What will you do after your visa is denied on the 13th.
The devil is counting down already for you because you are evil.
The best I can do for you is to refer you to a pastor who will beat out the devil in you.
I am not ashamed of myself because God has blessed me. Thunder fire the devil!
Grow up little boy
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Greizman: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2018
afbstrategies:

Lizard brain slowpoke. Tell Nairalanders why your parents disowned you and why you have been on the run.
You think that traveling to US will spare you from jail. There is no resting place for thugs like you. Olodo!
Say something reasonable please
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Greizman:

Something reasonable, like what? That you are a thug and lowlife?
That you are a good for nothing thug and a yahoo boy? Loser!
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Greizman:

Why please? You are begging now because you know you started the insult
That's what thugs like you do. Next time, mind your freaking business and stop mentioning people up and down.
Especially on stuffs that don't concern you. Useless man!
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Greizman:

Grow up little boy

Useless thug! You ruined your life and now wanted to go to US looking for immigrant visa.
Humble yourself and cut the ignorance and anger in you, little boy. Now, buzz off!
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 4:41am On Jul 15, 2018
Greizman:

Grow up little boy

I'm fully grown little thug, unlike you and your family members.
what's up with the interview? I told you that's dead on arrival and you didn't believe me.
Next time, be more cautious and careful. There are many heavyweights on Nairaland. cheesy
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 4:44am On Jul 15, 2018
Greizman:

I am a high Chief, an elder in my community and unapologetic about it.
Calm down and stop mentioning people here. I have taught you a little leson.
Do you want me to tell you the name of your interviewer yesterday? loser! undecided
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 4:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Greizman:

You are my boss!! Yeah Right!
And you are looking for an immigrant Visa grin

Keep skipping your medication cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 4:46am On Jul 15, 2018
Greizman:

Keep trolling me..

Not trolling you at all. You have 1k to redeem after your failed interview. Loser cheesy
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Greizman: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
afbstrategies:

Do you want me to tell you the name of your interviewer yesterday? loser! undecided
Now I know u have lost d little sense u have left
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Greizman: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
afbstrategies:

Not trolling you at all. You have 1k to redeem after your failed interview. Loser cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeah I indeed went for d interview yesterday.. grin grin
U see ur life.. U are really living in the past..
Look for a fool like u to troll.. I'm not on d same level with u.
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Greizman: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
afbstrategies:

Pls what's d name of d interviewer that interviewed ur father that is still looking for a driving job up and down for the past 20 years.
I heard he lost his last job 20 years ago cos he raped the house help of his boss. Which led to ur birth.
Ask ur dad about it... He will tell u more.
That woman u call mom is not ur mom. I'm sorry to break this news to u...
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Greizman: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
afbstrategies:

I won't respond to u again cos we have derailed this wonderful thread the op put together for people to learn. Which u stole from.
Op... I sincerely apologise for derailing ur thread.
What a wonderful and educative post you have put together. May God bless you.
Peace.
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Greizman:

I won't respond to u again cos we have derailed this wonderful thread the op put together for people to learn. Which u stole from.
Op... I sincerely apologise for derailing ur thread.
What a wonderful and educative post you have put together. May God bless you.
Peace.

No derailment intended from my end, but you started it. You rained curses and insults and now you are apologizing to op because you failed an interview. You started the insults and bragging without knowing that we are not in the same category at all. If they reschedule your interview, I may provide a reference letter and get you to even stay in one of my apartments in US. The lesson here is: don't ever bite more than you can chew and quit the arrogance and insults. Humble yourself publicly and privately. Now Buzz off!
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by afbstrategies: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Greizman:

Pls what's d name of d interviewer that interviewed ur father that is still looking for a driving job up and down for the past 20 years.
I heard he lost his last job 20 years ago cos he raped the house help of his boss. Which led to ur birth.
Ask ur dad about it... He will tell u more.
That woman u call mom is not ur mom. I'm sorry to break this news to u...

You will keep losing in life if you don't stay away from insults and arrogance. We are blessed differently. I am not your mate or even in the same category, accept it little boy! I understand you are pissed because you didn't do well in the interview. Work harder and be nicer and I will do my best to make your next interview to be ok. Learn your lessons and don't be a boy of little faith. Be smart and wise. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by EXPORTFINANCE: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2019
Dear All,

We are a export company located in Lagos. If you have quality cashew nut of not less tha 47 KOR quantity we are ready to buy.
Please call us or whatsapp us on :08037171978 .

Payment in 3days max!....
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
CAN YOU DELIVER TO LAGOS WAREHOUSE AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE?......

Hello Cashew Nut suppliers,

We are taking RCN 2020 crop in our Lagos Warehouse.

Supplier should take note of this specification:
Moisture not more than 10%
KOR - 48-50+lbs
NC- 190+

Payment on delivery after weight inspection and quality testing.

For Price confirmation...
Please call: 08037171978
08077881934 (WhattApp)
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by EXPORTFINANCE: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Our client a vietnam cashew trading firm has buying requirement of 100MT at 740 CNF to HMC Vietnam with an irrevocable LC/ as payment term.

If interested mail sales@tradesrunner.com or call 07053944321.

No one will supply to you ex lagos @ that price let alone CNF
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam by EXPORTFINANCE: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
I need cashew nuts in stock only!...load and pay basis only!!...call 08026225888 wattzapp: 08077881934
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:52pm
CAN YOU DELIVER TO LAGOS WAREHOUSE AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE?......

Hello Cashew Nut suppliers,

We are taking RCN 2020 crop in our Lagos Warehouse.

Supplier should take note of this specification:
Moisture not more than 10%
KOR - 48-50+lbs
NC- 190+

Payment on delivery after weight inspection and quality testing.

For Price confirmation...
Please call: 08037171978
08077881934 (WhattApp)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! / Tents And Marquee For Sale And Rent In Lagos, Nigeria And All Across Nigeria / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.