Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent (860 Views)

ESTATE AGENT, Drop Your Pin And Add D Following Pin To Ur Contact For Networking / Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by lekkipro: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2012
Four things you need in an agent includes:
Reliability
Trust
Knowledge
Excellence service
We at Lekki Property Realty, we are a team of experts knowledgable in all aspects of real estate in Lekki. With an excellent service that induces trust, we will sail you through the rigourous waters of buying or selling your properties.
We at Lekki Property Realty, we pride in our unquantifiable service because our services are the only thing that speaks about us.
To find out more about us or if you simply want to look through all the property listings in Lekki, simply click: Houses & Land for sale in Lekki, Lagos. Nigeria

Other valuable links to visit include:
Properties for sale in Lekki
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by lekkipro: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2012
checkout
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by ff1: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2012
mr obina

send me ur property like for sale and rent
if there is picture fine to fandfproperty@consultant.com
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by lekkipro: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2012
check us out
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by ff1: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2012
my client need a 4 bedroom serviced house with swimming pool in lekki, ikoyi or ikeja

8m for every thing
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by lekkipro: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2012
we can asist you!
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by ff1: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2012
the client budget for 4 bedroom detached duplex in lekki is 8.5M
which include a year payment, rent ,commissions ,and services

send me what you have

thanks
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by lekkipro: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2012
check out all our property listing
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by lekkipro: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2012
Still Available
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by lekkipro: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2012
lekkipro: Still Available
A agent that can asist you find a home is what you need
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by lekkipro: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2012
We are what you need in an agent
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by lekkipro: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2012
lekkipro: We are what you need in an agent
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by mindonmine: 1:27am On Mar 22, 2012
This is URGENT _I have a client ready to pay and move in_ Looking for mini flat in Victoria Island anywhere close to Walter Carignton, budget 800 -1M JUST a Year if I must do 2yrs call plz . House must av water, parking space, generator etc. Call me or send a text ASAP 08155069316 NB- This is Urgent )
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by lekkipro: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2012
lekkipro: Still Available
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by lekkipro: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2012
lekkipro: we can asist you!
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by lekkipro: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2012
lekkipro: check out all our property listing
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by lekkipro: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2012
lekkipro: checkout
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by lekkipro: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
every thing you need, we have it
Re: Four Things You Need In A Real Estate Agent by zogo(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2012
You NEED or HAVE properties in Port Harcourt for: LEASE, SALE, BUY OR LET?

Or do you wish to invest in Real Estate? Like you may know, the best sector to invest for long time or everlasting profit for you, your children or even your future generation may not be in oil and gas but is Real Estate, this is because the value of properties/assets keeps appreciating by the year. We offer professional Real Estate practices obtainable in present Nigeria. You can call our office:

Legit Assets Inc.
#15 Ebonyi/Oroazi Road,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
+2348188573805, +2347063249904
legitassets@yahoo.com

See few of our property listing here: www.legitassets..com

I will see you @ the top!

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale @ Akowonjo Alimosho / (to Let @ Surulere) / 3 Bed Room Bungalow To Let Off Western Avenue, Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.