Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,992 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Nigeria Can Change Through Words. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Can Change Through Words. (904 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (october 12th 2015) CHANGE THROUGH CONTACT / Change Through Contact / Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by mekaboy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2012
[b]  MOST PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF WORDS, BUT EVERYTHING WE SEE TODAY WERE MADE THROUGH WORDS.

GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH THROUGH THE WORDS HE SPOKE.

GOD IS A PROGRAMMER AND WE ALL KNOW THAT ALL PROGRAMS ARE WRITTEN WITH WORDS, THIS LIFE WE LIVE IS A PROGRAM WRITTEN BY GOD AND ITS ALL WITH WORDS.

EVERYTHING WE MAKE USE OF TODAY IS MADE THROUGH WORDS. THIS WEBSITE WE ARE VIEWING WAS MADE THROUGH VARIOUS PROGRAMING LANGUAGES AND THEY ALL INCLUDE "WORDS".

THE COMPUTER UR USING OR PHONE, WAS PROGRAMED TO FUNCTION THROUGH WORDS. THE BIBLE SAYS THAT THE POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH ARE IN THE TONGUE.

NO WONDER GOD SAID WE WILL ALL GIVE ACCOUNT OF EVERY WORD WE SPOKE BECAUSE THAT IS OUR POWER TO CREATE. THE NIGERIA WE SEE TODAY IS A RESULT OF WHAT HE SAID. WE KEEP READING BAD NEWS EACH DAY AND WE MAKE COMMENTS LIKE"THIS COUNTRY IS USELESS"THIS COUNTRY DON TIRE ME" I DON TIRE FOR THIS YEYE COUNTRY" AND WE WONDER WHY THINGS KEEP GETTING WORSE.

WE SAY NIGERIAN POLICE ARE USELESS AND WE READ NEWS ABOUT CRIMES COMMITTED BY NIGERIAN POLICE AND WE WONDER WHATS HAPPENING. ITS TIME FOR US TO CREATE THE NIGERIA WE WANT TO HAVE WITH OUR MOUTH. GOD CREATED THE WORLD HE HAD IN MIND WITH WORDS. LETS CREATE OUR DREAM NIGERIA WITH WORDS AND SEE THINGS GET BETTER. WE WILL USE THIS THREAD TO CREATE THE NIGERIA WE WANT AND I URGE EVERYONE TO KEEP SPEAKING POSITIVE ABOUT NIGERIA UNTIL IT BECOMES WHAT WE SAY.

AS FOR ME I START BY SAYING.

NIGERIA IS BLESSED.

NIGERIA IS RICH

OUR ECONOMY IS BOOMING

OUR POLITICIANS ARE HONEST AND SELFLESS

THERE IS PEACE IN NIGERIA

THERE IS SECURITY IN NIGERIA

I HOPE TO READ MORE AS WE CREATE A NEW NIGERIA WITH OUR WORDS .[/b]
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by manmustwac(m): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by Azibalua(f): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
Greatness is embedded in tuis nation
Buisness and wealth making ideas cone to our leaders
The right environment is created for foreign investments
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 02, 2012
Na inferiority complex dey cause all these things. Speaking positively concern you. Abi dumb people no dey live better life?
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by Azibalua(f): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2012
There's peace in this nation in every nook and cranny
The educational sector is getting better
Everyone has access to the gospel
Our leaders are operating with the wisdom of god in the affairs of the country
Prosperity abounds to us
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2012
Azibalua:

Prosperity abounds to us

Nema
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by emofine2(f): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2012
mekaboy:
OUR POLITICIANS ARE HONEST AND SELFLESS
Are you just imagining things into realization?

Isn't this just deception if we keep saying this because our "honest and selfless" politicians may finally start believing they are virtuous beings beneath that weight of stolen cash on their laps as they are not being held accountable instead being appreciated for what we hope for them not what they are.

LETS CREATE OUR DREAM NIGERIA WITH WORDS AND SEE THINGS GET BETTER. WE WILL USE THIS THREAD TO CREATE THE NIGERIA WE WANT AND I URGE EVERYONE TO KEEP SPEAKING POSITIVE ABOUT NIGERIA UNTIL IT BECOMES WHAT WE SAY.

I do agree with you that words carry weight, but they need to be propelled by action. Declaring that I'm a gifted pianist doesn't automatically make me one. I do admire your optimism though. It's rare among Nigerians, well from my experience because I'd rather remain silent than to negatively broadcast my nation to everyone who cares to listen.

I hope the best for Nigeria, I really do but unfortunately I don't have a magic wand.

However I wish Nigeria a healthy and speedy recovery and that we will learn from our current trials which will hopefully mould us for the future.
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by Joagbaje(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2012
This is a beautiful topic. That's what is called WOF! The word of faith.

Proverbs 11:11
11 By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted:but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by mekaboy(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2012
THE EDUCATION SYSTEM IN NIGERIA HAS BECOME WORLD STANDARD

PROFESSORS AND LECTURERS ARE NO LONGER TAKING BRIBE FROM STUDENTS

GREAT SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES ARE MADE IN NIGERIA

CURE TO UNCURABLE DISEASE ARE FOUND IN NIGERIA

THE GLORY HAS RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA

NO MORE FRAUD

CORRUPTION IS A THING OF THE PAST

OUR BAD IMAGE HAS BEEN ERASED

OUR ROADS ARE SMOOTH

ELECTRICITY IS STEADY

FACTORIES ARE SPRINGING UP EVERYWHERE

NIGERIA IS EXPORTING MORE THAN WE IMPORT.

** ITS SUPRISING HOW NIGERIANS FIND IT HARD TO MAKE POSITIVE DECLARATIONS ABOUT THIS COUNTRY, YET IF A BAD NEWS IS POSTED IT BECOMES EASY TO MAKE NEGATIVE CONFESSION ***

WHEN GOD CREATED THE WORLD, HE SPOKE THINGS INTO EXISTENCE , IF WE ARE MADE IN HIS IMAGE WE HAVE THE POWER TO SPEAK THINGS INTO EXISTENCE .

WHEN WE IMAGINE IT- WE SPEAK IT- WHEN WE SPEAK IT- WE BELIEVE IT- IF WE BELIEVE IT- WE WILL SEE IT HAPPEN.

Pro 6:2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.

Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by newmi(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2012
manmustwac:

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
There is no where is scripture where such a notion is supported we wouldn't mibd if you provide biblical references.
(King James Bible) Matthew 12:27
"For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words thou shalt be
condemned"
Words rule
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by blacksta(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2012
Your words will only come to pass , if your actions align.

For example, There is no point confessing i am debt free if i am living beyond my means
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by mekaboy(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2012
THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR ARGUMENT , ITS EITHER YOU WANT TO CONFESS SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT NIGERIA OR YOU DONT .
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by blacksta(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2012
I refuse to waste spit - shocked

I am more interested in your heart condition.
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by OmoPastor(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2012
I believe in talking but we must also work the talk!
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by mekaboy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2012
NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST THIS COUNTRY WILL PROSPER.

THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA ARE EXPOSED , DISGRACED AND DESTROYED .
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2012
I second what manmustwac said:actions speak louder than words.positive confession does little or nada.i wonder why we haven't confess malaria,hiv/aids n poverty outta africa.why havn't we confessd boko haram 2 their waterloo?action is what we need,enuf loquacity!
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by mekaboy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2012
THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR ARGUMENT , SIMPLY MAKE A POSITIVE CONFESSION FOR YOUR COUNTRY FOR ONCE, WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE TO ARGUE ?
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
mekaboy:

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR ARGUMENT , SIMPLY MAKE A POSITIVE CONFESSION FOR YOUR COUNTRY FOR ONCE, WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE TO ARGUE ?
May all Nigerians begin to love work more than talk,
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by dare2think: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
Azibalua:

Prosperity abounds to us

You must be living in Jupiter!
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
Lies in the name of 'postive words',
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by OmoPastor(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2012
The land is green, i see productivity and progress in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by mekaboy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2012
NO BODY IS DISPUTING THE FACT THAT WORK IS NECESSARY, BUT WORDS WILL PROVIDE THE ENVIRONMENT FOR THE WORK TO BE DONE. IF THIS WAS A THREAD OF BAD NEWS, IT WILL BE EVERY EASY FOR PEOPLE TO SAY "THIS COUNTRY IS USELESS".

I WONDER WHY IT IS HAD FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE A POSITIVE DECLARATION TOWARDS NIGERIA. THOSE SUICIDE BOMBER THAT BLOW THEMSELVES UP ARE INFLUENCED BY WORDS.

CHRISTIANS WHO DONT KNOW THE POWER WORDS .

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2  The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

THE TRANSFORMATION WILL START WITH WORDS .
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2012
The transformation will start with works not words.

Even a building has a plan, there are discussion, brain work, a picture is created.

Abi u neva see dumb person wey sabi draw or paint?

Words will only make you happy, works will give you joy,

A prisoner can be locked up in a cell and delude himself by calling the prison a PALACE. It doesn't change the fact he remains, restricted, a happy prisoner.
That's what Nigerians have become today. Prisoners that love their chains.

There's nothing wrong with saying good things about your country, it won't solve corruption never. Rather we are a nation of hardworking mutes than talkative lazy asses,
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by mekaboy(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
musKeeto:

The transformation will start with works not words.

Even a building has a plan, there are discussion, brain work, a picture is created.

Abi u neva see dumb person wey sabi draw or paint?

Words will only make you happy, works will give you joy,

A prisoner can be locked up in a cell and delude himself by calling the prison a PALACE. It doesn't change the fact he remains, restricted, a happy prisoner.
That's what Nigerians have become today. Prisoners that love their chains.

There's nothing wrong with saying good things about your country, it won't solve corruption never. Rather we are a nation of hardworking mutes than talkative lazy asses,

YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE OF SPIRITUAL THINGS, I WILL NOT ARGUE WITH U IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO MAKE OUT OF THIS THREAD.

Pro 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

IT IS WELL WITH NIGERIA

THE YOUTHS ARE EMPLOYED

EDUCATION IS FREE

MINIMUM WAGE HAS INCREASED.

REFINERIES ARE WORKING AND PETROL IS CHEAPER

OUR ECONOMY IS AMONG THE FASTEST GROWING.

NIGERIA HAS BECOME A HOT CAKE FOR FOREIGN INVESTMENT
Re: Nigeria Can Change Through Words. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2012
You can keep deceiving yourself with all that crap, prices would still remain the same tomorrow. You can bet on it if you want to.

You're not the first to claim to know spiritual things, there has been a lot of people like you. So called spiritual knowledge hasn't helped Nigeria one bit, Make una dey positize dey go,

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Head Up Soldiers / ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT / OMG!!! Prophet Scars Son For Attending A Rival Prophet's Church(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.