Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Ramatu Part 6 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ramatu Part 6 (2115 Views)

Ramatu, Parts 1 To 51 (updated) / Ramatu..parts 1 To 44 / RAMATU series parts 1 to 43...merry xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramatu Part 6 by bingbagbo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
Now one hot afternoon, Ramatu returned from school.
There was some yam to be pounded, she went for them eager to come and pound but just as she was about to leave the kitchen, her mum grabbed the yam from her and shouted " didnt you see someone is ready to pound these yams?"
This started a quarrel.
They quarreled and fought and quarreled over who must pound the yam till Papa Osumanu himself arrived home.
" why are u quarreling with Ramatu?" he inquired
There was no answer and from there, there was complete silence.
I was eagerly waiting in the pit for my "lunch" grin grin
Before i realised, there was someone one the seat.
i began smiling in the pit and moved my "rod" through the whole.
But it hit one hard thing, " snake!!!"Papa osumanu got up from the seat and yelled.
i came out from my pit and took to my heels. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

watch out for part 7 the battle has just began grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
bin u need dis

Re: Ramatu Part 6 by bright007(f): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2012
Where is d joke?
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by bingbagbo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2012
^^^

ask your moooda!!! angry
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by bunmioguns(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2012
JOKE GRADING: A

REMARK: continue posting good jokes and ignore all haters

am solidly behind u
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by Lucario007(m): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2012
wey part 7 of this dry yoke?
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by Toygod(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2012
Me no undastand o
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by bingbagbo(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2012
toygod, i used to respect u a lot!!!
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by ekeroyal(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2012
*FARTS INSIDE THE THREAD and INSIDE BINLADEN's MOUTH*
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHAT NONSENSE WITH RAMATU
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by oderemo(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2012
JOKE GRADING: A

REMARK: continue posting good jokes and ignore all haters

am solidly behind u
bunmiogunjobi= papa ramatu.
solidly behind u.
damn. these gay peeps boku 4 here oh.
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by eldav(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2012
ekeroyal:

*FARTS INSIDE THE THREAD and INSIDE BINLADEN's MOUTH*
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude i jst dey look u since.wen will u stop shaming ur tribe?Its common knowledge dat u Yoruba peeps do not care about cleanliness but must u always flaunt it?

Pls learn to kip ur ratchedness within ur home and stop being immodest.Dis is a public forum 4 gudness sake!

Yuck!!!
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by ekeroyal(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2012
^^I don't blame you, I would have abused you father, mother and everything called family related to you. But they've done nothing to me, besides how is an IBO man cleaner than a YORUBA man? Moreover, tell me any city in Africa that is dirty as ABA or Onitsha.

I hate being tribalistic because I'm a Nigerian cross breed and have got very nice relatives and friends across Nigeria. But I think your problem ain't your tribe but your mentality.

PH*CKTARD!!
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by bingbagbo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2012
eke!

shut up and listen to advice 4rm a wise man(eldav)

bush pig!
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by ekeroyal(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2012
^^good afternoon Bin.
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by eldav(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2012
Nigga, the truth hurts, i knw.

Hv u been to the so called Aba and onitsha?

But as 4 yoruba being full of dirty nigroes,IT IS A FACT!look i've dealt wit dem,they've lived around me, so its nt mere words on the street.

So, shut, the, hell, up!!!
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by ekeroyal(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2012
Ok, very well eldav. Unfortunately you're have nothing to offer here except abuses. You're so shallow minded. Meanwhile, you haven't answered my questions

1. How is an IBO man cleaner than a YORUBA man?
2. Tell me any city in Africa that is dirty as ABA or Onitsha.

Now I'll answer yours'

1. I have been to Aba, have stayed there and visited places like Faulks, Ngwa, Port Harcourt, Industry, Pounds or Pound(whatever, it's been a long time) roads. Ariaria market, osisoma(sth like that), GRA. They're damn dirty. The only places you can have fresh air are in Industry road & GRA.
2. I've been to Onitsha a couple of times. I've visited Nnewi market. All surroundings are totally ph*cked!

One thing common with this places except the dirt is the extremely bad road with dangerous potholes. And I can assure you the population Lagos holds is equal to the sum of both city's population. So what are you talking, useless you. After now you'll come to drag the Ikwerre man as you brother. Nonsensear$ehole
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by eldav(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2012
Woah,easy dude. . . Your veins are popping.

Alright i hv nt been to any yoruba city,so what? That doesnt mean they are any cleaner than the cities u mentioned.like you said,it was a long time ago u visited those places,do u knw how they are now?

That the roads are littered is it nt because the government aint doin their jobs?so where does my claim come into environmental cleanliness?

Dude im talkin about personal hygiiiiiieeennnnee.And the truth remains that yorubas suck at that,shikena.

One cant even share a space with dem,u hv to be very tooooolerant to pull that off grin
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by ekeroyal(m): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2012
^^are you running? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come let's dig it, rubbish boy. Am actually having fun it was you who took it personal. At least it is better to be dirty than treacherous. Dirt can be washed away but the Ibo man needs more than soap, water and maybe detol to be good.

Enjoy you sunday boy, and don't insult people or their tribes, everything on earth has got a purpose -even a wicked man has a purpose for existence. Think deeply and let shallow things be.
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by oderemo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2012
@ eldevil or whatever, i tot i wld join in the trashing but my nigga is doing a good job already.
so peace out.
ekeroyal, carry go.
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by eldav(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
@eke

oya do as u say and wash. . . Well.

U nid it by d way.

Enjoy ur day little one.
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by eldav(m): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
Ode

I'm tryin to accomodate one of ur kind.By now u shuld knw dat i hv a tin against bad smell,

And u still wan join? U wan kill pesin ni grin grin grin
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by bingbagbo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
@ eldav lol
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by ekeroyal(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2012
bin gbagbo:

@ eldav  lol
ph*ckn man, I said a greeting to you and you never responded, even though you abused me -GAMBARI  grin grin. Lacking manners

@Remo, his too small for any of us. Let me give him fatality  grin grin grin grin grin grin(Nairaland has shown alot and taught me how to handle his kind)
@eldav ==>now that you're clean what next? Besides I never said am yoruba, I just wanted to be sure you're a racist, hater and fucklikant.
You've successfully proven yourself.

I've got a script for him

1. TERE MUH VICH LAN
2. KRIPYA KOI PISHAB PILADEKA
3. TUM CHUTIEYA AUR AALSI LOLA
4. GHANT PAAD DYUNGA

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HE MUST BE RUSHED NOW TO THE EMERGENCY UNIT  grin grin grin grin

**FARTS INSIDE ELDAVS'S MOUTH 5 TIMES, URINATES INSIDE FOR 2 MINUTES**
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
                              cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by eldav(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2012
No hope for you.

I pity you.
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by oderemo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2012
Ode

I'm tryin to accomodate one of ur kind.By now u shuld knw dat i hv a tin against bad smell,

And u still wan join? U wan kill pesin ni
that joke is lost on you.
anyway, u got mortal combat frm the royal one.
remain DEAD bro.
peace, am out.
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by eldav(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2012
Who is this guy again??

So if they leave you,u will jst run boldly wit dat ur smelly boxers to reply me?

You gat no respect boy!

As 4 ur remark,I'll kip being ALIVE to show worthless pieces of thrash like u d way 2 live the good life.

You r welkum grin
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by oderemo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2012
rascist,/tribalist lyk u still dey get mouth.
mitsheeeeew.
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by Lucario007(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2012
Tribalism is even here on Nairaland? Ekeroyal so u r a tribalist? lipsrsealed
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by ekeroyal(m): 5:46am On Mar 05, 2012
Lucario007:

Tribalism is even here on Nairaland? Ekeroyal so u r a tribalist? lipsrsealed
If you don't know how to comprehend things after reading them, go meet someone for help & stop asking useless questions. I know you've been looking for a way to talk to me sad.
Go advice your brothers eldav &onyeasi to improve their lives & stop racism/tribalism. Go to politics section & see what mess they're creating. I've always said it 'AM NOT TRIBALISTIC & WILL NEVER BE
But sometimes some fools needs to understand their tribe ain't superior to another man's.
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by BUSHYANUS(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2012
bin you are crazy lol
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by Ruqaya(f): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2012
Bhhaaaaarrrbarrrh rharmhahrthu, whhaarrt hirhs dheeerhs
Re: Ramatu Part 6 by bingbagbo(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^

are u deaf and dumb?? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny creative arts of national colours from a bar / .......our Mistress Is Prettier...... / (sallah Meat) Conversation Between A Ram And Cock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.