Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Where To Buy Baby Products In Bulk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Baby Products In Bulk (12162 Views)

Selling Of Baby Products / Please Where Can One Buy Aveeno Baby Products Cheap In Us / Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Baby Products In Bulk by nikinash(f): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2007
where can i buy all types of baby products including diapers, clothes, toileteries, beddings, etc at wholesale prices?
Re: Where To Buy Baby Products In Bulk by solatunde: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2007
It depends on the quality you want and the purpose. It is for your baby's use or for sale. To buy these in bulk and wholesale price , if it is for sale, you will get that at Dosunmu market, mind you there are inferior ones but you will come across the quality types too but somehow common. And if you want designer brands and quality ones that are unique you can check Alade market in Allen Avenue (most of them import directly) or Tejuosho market, though these are expensive and am not quite sure if they sell in wholesale.
Re: Where To Buy Baby Products In Bulk by nikinash(f): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2007
most of those in dosunmu are made in china while they do no sell bulk in either yaba or alade. what i would like is information with regards to where to purchase great quality in bulk.
Re: Where To Buy Baby Products In Bulk by gentleone(f): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2008
@ nikinash, can i have ur email addy or number so we can discuss as per getting quality baby stuff for sale? i'm interested in the business but don't know where to get in bulk.
waiting to hear from u.
thanks
Re: Where To Buy Baby Products In Bulk by gospelman(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2008
I bring in good stuff from the states, but on demand cos it is better for me that way. designers like carter's, oshkosh, reebok, children's place. fanstastic stuff. call me on 08089619777 or 4098649 or mail me at mainmaq@yahoo.co.uk whichever is better for you. let me know what you thimk. if it is for sale then you can be sure you'd have the best,
Re: Where To Buy Baby Products In Bulk by meetmal03(f): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
There is this amazing online store for baby/kids items includding mummy items.
It is amazing and they sell quality items with pay on delivery in Lagos, abuja, PHC, Ibadan and Abeokuta.

Very reliable and UK/USA stock and even anyone can get at wholesale price at a good price.
website is www.mifant.com
Their contact is 08104323941

PS: eg of a cutie I got there

(1) (Reply)

Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. / Corporate Affairs Commission Public Database / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate For August Hits 17.6% - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.