Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Does Anyone Know The Cost Of A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Does Anyone Know The Cost Of A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu? (3339 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Is It Possible To Estimate The Cost Of Electrical Wiring Of A Duplex / Want To Know The Cost Of Roofing Sheets (long Span). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know The Cost Of A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu? by skyy04(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2007
Hello fellas! Can anyone give me an estimate cost of 2 plots of land in Ikorodu area?Will also be great to know the cost of land surveying, fencing and other minor expenses involved.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Cost Of A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu? by boyelarry: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2007
hello Nairalander,

I can get you all this details because i have an office that we are into property vending and building construction and am also resident in ikorodu. But how serious are you? i have found out that most people on naira land just send you on a wild goose chase. If you are realy serious call me on 08029478202, 037783583 or mail me; seggs.partners@yahoo.com. let me know your budget for the land because prices of land in Ikorodu varies and it depends on the proximity to the town. I have a couple of land in Ikorodu for sale. As for the cost of fencing, i dont like speculation. your fencing depends on the size of your land, your desired height and design.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Cost Of A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu? by ACL(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2007
SKY

a plot in ikorodu starts from 150k to 450k depending on the area.
I just bought a plot at a place called gberigbe somewhere along ijede for 250k. its on a tarred road, chevron mega station also on the lane.
its 5min drive to main ikorodu town ,

your cash gets u the best.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Cost Of A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu? by LASYEM(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2007
@sky, land at ikorodu varies as seggs partners said, as for land at gberige most of them are agric land and aquisitn so do not put you money were you will loss it later. so before youy buy any land do land information.
you can read my topic on issues of land documentation by lasyem.
there are some land in ikorodu btw the range of 150 to 450 as the case may be.
there are GOvtment schewmes as well at ikorodu btw250 to 500 with all document that u will apply for.
when you get the land ,then u can start thinking of survey,
but NOTE do LAND INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Cost Of A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu? by skyy04(m): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2007
Lasyem:
I've zero idea in this issue, can you pls tell me more about the land information issue i.e what I need to do/ look for before buying.

Thanks acl and larry for the info
Re: Does Anyone Know The Cost Of A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu? by tolajones: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2007
yes is up to 500k.you can contact me if you want.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Cost Of A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu? by chaloo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2007
acl

i m also lookin for a plot in ikoradu. whom did u contact for your plot
Re: Does Anyone Know The Cost Of A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu? by IYaeto(f): 4:37am On Nov 15, 2007
Gberigbe 5 minutes to Ikorodu town ke? U wan fly? Be realistic jare. It would take more than 10 minutes drive to Ikorodu town o. It's true you need to need to get the land checked (land information[b]). You don't want to loose your hard earned money. [/b]
What is your budget? Ikorodu is really upmarket now. What are the features you would consider in getting the land? e.g area, proximity to facilities like busstop, markets,shops etc.
For you to be able to get a reasonably priced land, the area would be newly developed / developing as in may be you'll have about 6 to 10 houses in the area already. Fully built areas tend to be like 1m upwards areas like Ebute- Ipakodo,Igbe Road-Igbogbo, Eyita-Ojokoro, and probably Sabo area.

Good luck! wink
Re: Does Anyone Know The Cost Of A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu? by ola2nde(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2008
sir,
my name is Adekanbi Riliwan, m a land Surveyor. the price of land varies depending on the area u will prefer. i will advice u to come to ma office to discus this so that u will have a good knowledge of wat u want to buy or call me on this line 08027804399
my office is at the back of R. Jorlad Hospital Gbagada New Garage.

Animash Surveying and Mapping services
6, Safuratu Sekoni Street
Gbagada, New Garage
Lagos.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Cost Of A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu? by wunmiplus(m): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2009
Hello everyone,
My name is Wunmi, I'm from Agura in Ikorodu which is the last town on that axis that is to say after my town, you are heading to the Atlantic Ocean.
Very close close to the ocean, we have Chevron, Negris, Wescom among others.In order locations within the town are landed properties bought for private estates.
I am not into estate business but, my family have some plots to sell so if interested, don't hesitate to contact me.
For your safety, you can find out from the town planning office to know if any part of the town is government acquired.
For more information contact me at wunmiplus@yahoo.com or on 08028823040
Re: Does Anyone Know The Cost Of A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu? by buyfxx: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2009
ACRES OF LAND FOR SALE IN OGUN STATE, NIGERIA

THE FOLLOWING LANDED PROPERTIES ARE ON SALE FOR COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL ESTATE

33 acres of land along Papalanto\ Ilaro express road, Ewekoro lacal govt., Ogun state. The land is beside the road and it is located in a fast developing area. Calvary Unversity under construction along the road, Abowaba Manufacturing Company and filling stations under construction on part of the land. And many more. Price per acre #1.5m

36 acres of land in Adejorin road, behind Egba Owode Grammar school Owode Egba, Obafemi Owode Local govt., Ogun state. Obafemi Owode local is along Ibafo Mowe and Ofada Area. Price per acre #1.2m

30 acres of land in afowowa, along Lagos\Abeokuta express way, Ewekoro Local govt., the land is opposite Gateway polytechnic behinde Berger construction company. Price per acre #1.3m

For more infomation contact:

JAYKAYPLUS Estate and Land Consultant
6, Awolowo Avenue, Ifo, Ogun state
phone no: 07064457778
kennyfxx@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That With The Little You Have In Your Hand, You Can Own A House / Self Contained In Majek,ajah..total Package #240k (pics) / Land For Sell ( Distress Sale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.