Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Need A Man, Admits Lonely Rihanna! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Man, Admits Lonely Rihanna! (1417 Views)

Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter / “am A Gay”. Classic Fm Maina Kageni Admits / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Man, Admits Lonely Rihanna! by hotbizStan: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2012
I need a man, admits lonely Rihanna - and preferably one who's cool, fun and funny

The singer has topped the charts with We Found Love, a song about finding romance in a hopeless place – and she’s clearly hoping life imitates art
Lovelorn: Rihanna in raunchy stage Lovelorn: Rihanna in raunchy stage Getty

Superstar Rihanna has admitted she is lonely, hates being single… and just wants a man in her life.

The singer has topped the charts around the world with We Found Love, a song about finding romance in a hopeless place – and she’s clearly hoping life imitates art.

She says: “Yes I am a single lady. This is not something I enjoy. Single life is so overrated.

“You always want to be single when you are in a relationship but trust me it is no bueno (good).

“I have such incredible experiences in my life, but you don’t want to live your life and then meet someone, you want to share your life with someone. I feel like that is what I am missing right now.”

And asked if men are intimidated by her, she adds: “Yeah but in that case they are probably not the right one cos I can’t do that.

“I would love to find someone cool, fun, funny.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/us-gossip/i-need-a-man-admits-lonely-rihanna-749275

Heh Yah!!!  smiley  'm Speechless, but not thinking!
Re: I Need A Man, Admits Lonely Rihanna! by kodewrita(m): 11:21am On Mar 03, 2012
Riri, try consider my padi Dbanj. He may be widely described as dumb but na guy man sha. at least hin don use you sing grin grin
Re: I Need A Man, Admits Lonely Rihanna! by Silencer1: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2012
Very hard to come by these days honey.
God will provide. grin

(1) (Reply)

"Linda Ikeji" Her Best Kept Secrets. A Clandestine Interview By Seyi Macaulay / Wedding Preparation: Annie Idibia Jets To New York / See The Promo Video & Photos For Jim Iyke’s Reality TV Show 'unscripted"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.