Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar (5178 Views)

Poll: The removal of road block by the IGP is a step in the right direction

Strongly agree: 100% (1 vote)
Agree: 0% (0 votes)
Indifferent: 0% (0 votes)
Disagree: 0% (0 votes)
Strongly disagree: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) / New IGP: Jonathan, Police council settle for Suleiman Abba / Nigeria's Score Card At 53 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by fito: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2012
Nairalandas,
Today marks the first 30 days in office, of MD Abubakar as the 16th indigenous Inspector-General of Police. In his first press briefing, he promised to transform the Nigeria Police Force, by making it people friendly and ensure it becomes an organization every Nigerian will be proud of, by improving the service delivery of the Police.
How will you rate the performance of the Nigeria Police under IGP MD Abubakar in the last 30 days?
1. Excellent
2. Very Good
3. Good
4. Fair
5. Poor
6. Very Poor
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by jpilata(m): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2012
Over poor
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2012
Good
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2012
They're experimenting too much at the moment. I hope it turns out good for them. Until credible data are available, it's hard to make a good assessment.
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by Psalmuell: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2012
Very good.he is a diligent man.
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by teskyg: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2012
Good.can't find disturbing police check points around my house any more.
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by MuNeme(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2012
VERY GOOD
The dude is doing well, buh we pray he gets better
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by Zi: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2012
Too early to assess him. Our assessment today may change 2mrw 'cos change is constant. So lets wait 4 various changes in our political climes, then we can talk.
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by ujchief(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2012
assessing with few achievments so far, Good! Hes not the first i.g to pronounce the dismantling of all police check point, but hes the first to back his pronouncement with actions, no police (extortion) point in my area again.
Again, kabiru sokoto and Abu Qaqa are stil on detention.
I believd hes got good intentions, lets pray hes not consumed with coruption that is characterised with the apex ofice of the police force.
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2012
I will score him GOOD ! I think he knows his onion well and showing some sparks of brilliance. I pray he get better as time goes on !
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by executinal(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2012
Fair
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by Mobinga: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2012
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2012
Excellent! wink
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by vinderbilt: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2012
so far so good,
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2012
Good
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by Basics007: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2012
Very good. Though the only thing i based my assessment on is his checkpoint dismantlement. But i've been totally suprised by the level of compliance
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by Navi(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2012
Very good
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by otokx(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2012
Good

No police extorting money from bike men who then avoid our area like plague forcing us to suffer or we pay twice the price.
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by Jamium: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2012
Too early to open ig score card.
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by sheyee(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2012
Good, i drove from benin to warri without a road block of which on a normal day you will see about 10 checkpoints.
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by sheyee(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2012
Good, i drove from benin to warri without a road block of which on a normal day you will see about 10 checkpoints.
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by tunde1200(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
for him to disolve checks point his score very good.
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by walcolm(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2012
sheyee:

there were actually 18 road blocks between Benin and Warri grin
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by sheyee(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2012
walcolm:

there were actually 18 road blocks between Benin and Warri grin
grin grin
U actually took ur time to count, those guys are so annoying
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by fito: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2012
The reason for this assessment which many thinks is too early is to provide a basis to access IGP MD Abubakar in, 60 days, 90 days etc, so that Nigerians and the research team in the Nigeria Police Force will be able to give necessary advise to enable him fullfill is mandate of transforming the Nigeria Police Force. Most people belives he can do  it with supports from all and sundary, and necessary funding from government.

You too can join online vote on the police website: http://www.npf.gov.ng/npf/en/component/poll/15-ig-rate
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by mkmyers45(m): 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2012
Its way too early, We always in a hurry to commend and condemn
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by femmy2010(m): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2012
Good
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2012
Very good

Never thought i could ever say that about an IG.
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by nsiadi: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2012
Above average
The man knows the sore arrears & he is addressing them
I love the cooperation he is forging with other agencies
Hope there will be less friction bw the police & the soldiers
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by BBDelta(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2012
thus far!!!! i will give him a very good, although my ratings can change tommorrow if he also changes, can't find police business centers on my roads again, warri, delta state.
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by Okijajuju1(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2012
Thus far. . . . . I will give him a 10/100

Removing the checkpoints was one thing, but what did he replace it with?! Nothing!

My friend was robbed just last week in broad daylight around 1.00pm and there was no cop insight to report to. .

Till now, we still have stationery patrol vans at various junctions and yet they are called "PATROL" vans. .

Till now, I am yet to see Police officers on neighbourhood street patrol, wether on foot or in a car.

Till now, there is still no short code (911 or 199) in any state with which to call the police on.

What moves has he made to make the Police I.T friendly?!

Im sorry but all he gets is a 10%. . . . angry
Re: 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2012
He needs to change police uniform angry
He needs to engage and register more informants grin
He needs to map territories so that people can know where to report to when there is an issue cheesy. Imagine not being able to be attended to when something happens in ogba. Area G usually refers one to Pen Cinema police station for such reports. cry There should be a locality map and general enlightenment as well.Area G command is sick embarassed
He needs to make his men's eyes to be white as most of them have red eyes even when not on duty shocked
He needs to make his men do more overtime because of traffic in lagos especially in the evenings. Let them close at 10 pm shift daily.
He needs to change the furnitures at the stations as one can easily contact 'pashi pashi' i.e bed bugs grin
He needs to mount CCTV in the police stations to monitor his boys. When a car is recovered, the owners settles big time. wink
He needs to employ more beautiful women in the force angry
So far, his performance is still 7.5% and should be confirmed after one year in acting capacity. smiley
This comments are fair, as I am sending it in the morning, grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

TEENAGERS ONLY(14 - 19)::: Post Your Picture If You Think You Cute!! / See 20 Of The DUMBEST Sex Questions Asked On Yahoo! Answers(Pic) / Please Help Me Is This A Scam? Urgent Please -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.