Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ways Of Securing A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ways Of Securing A Job (1341 Views)

Importance Of Skill Based Training For Securing A Job. / Securing A Lecturing Job In A University In Nigeria With Masters Degree? / Securing A Full Time Job In Final Year Of Undergraduate Studies. How Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Of Securing A Job by Ctemi(f): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2012
Hi Nlander,pls I want 2 know if is other ways of securing job aside online dis my 2nd year at home without job pls I need help. Am a graduate of banking n finance,my qualification is Hnd
Re: Ways Of Securing A Job by Emeka72(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
@ctemi, You can get job by talking to pple anywhere, you can be offered a job. Do not have d mind-set that it is until you get job in an office or in a bank. You can even get job on this forum; pple might offer you a job.
Re: Ways Of Securing A Job by Emeka72(m): 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2012
@ctemi, You can get job by talking to pple anywhere, you can be offered a job. Do not have d mind-set that it is until you get job in an office or in a bank. You can even get job on this forum; pple might offer you a job.
Re: Ways Of Securing A Job by isalegan2: 12:18am On Mar 08, 2012
Ctemi,
Sorry for your trouble. You may want to start a little business with the little cash you can get from your family. Anything can grow into a bigger business for you. Best wishes.
Re: Ways Of Securing A Job by Emeka72(m): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2012
You can do anything legitimate dat fetches you money.
Re: Ways Of Securing A Job by desireoge(f): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2012
register with some consulting firms. you can google to see some & make sure you go to their offices & register
Re: Ways Of Securing A Job by Tundepraise(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2012
Do not get tired. Keep trying, keep going...... Ur dream job is very near! It is well with you

(1) (Reply)

Studying Master's Degree Vs Having Work Experience- A Bitter Choice / Computer Engineering Or Communication Engineering Which One Is The Best / Thread For Any Software Facilitator/instructor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.