Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic (4017 Views)

LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund / Ekiti State University Students Rioting Now In Epe, Lagos. / Two UNILORIN Students Get Merrill Lynch Appointments! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic by eserose: 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2012
Are you a Nigeria student that want assistance in sourcing for materials for your Seminar, Project, Research Topic  or you need help in writing or editing of your project/research work. There is a way out for you now.just send your name and research/project topic with what you required to be done for you and that problem will be solve. it is very easy.
Re: Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic by Talkwisdom(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2012
eserose:

Are you a Nigeria student that want assistance in sourcing for materials for your Seminar, Project, Research Topic  or you need help in writing or editing of your project/research work. There is a way out for you now.just send your name and research/project topic with what you required to be done for you and that problem will be solve. it is very easy.
do you mean for F.O.C(Free of charge)?, your response is needed
Re: Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic by eserose: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2012
yes free searching for materials but for those students who want to write there wil be charges.
Re: Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic by Kingobyno(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2012
pls i need chem. Engr. Topics n where i wil find d material.
Re: Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic by eserose: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2012
hi,pls specific if it is a serminar topic or project topic.so that i know wht to do
Re: Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic by Know33ledge: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hi eserose I need help on my project topic : party politics and. political violence in nigeria case study on pdp 1999 - 2007
Re: Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic by eserose: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2012
for projects there are charges is only serminar topic i dont charge.so if u are ready let me know
Re: Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic by Know33ledge: 12:24am On Apr 13, 2012
am ready, as long as u knw u can get d project done...what are d charges...let me knw pls.
Re: Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic by paywriters(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2013
we are also good with urgent requirements
Re: Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic by paywriters(m): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2013
Hello

We provide professionally written university and polythecnic projects. no matter your project topic or niche, we can help.

We are especially useful for relatively new topics having to do with latest trends such as those relating to the internet, technology and boko haram. even though such topics have limited materials in the form of completed projects on the same topic, we are able to research on the web to get needed information and accademic qoutes on the topic.

Our rates and prices are in parlance with the quality that we offer, and we assure you of top quality written projects with original content. we handle everything and takes the stress off you.

We also handle MBA assignments, NOUN TMAs and research/writing work of any kind.

Feel free to contact us.

Leno
blackwrites@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic by Tafidah(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
eserose: Are you a Nigeria student that want assistance in sourcing for materials for your Seminar, Project, Research Topic  or you need help in writing or editing of your project/research work. There is a way out for you now.just send your name and research/project topic with what you required to be done for you and that problem will be solve. it is very easy.

Topic: Distribution of heavy metals in dry cell batteries
Re: Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic by slimbigfine: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2015
At Slimbigfine, we do projects for as little as N10,000-15,000. for assistance please call 08186380384
Re: Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic by slimbigfine: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
At SLIMBIGFINE, you can do your project as low as #15,000 - #20,000. You are expected to pay 60% of the money and pay the remaining 40% when your project is been approved.
We will also teach you how to defend the project. For assistance, please call 07032132745, 08039179344

(1) (Reply)

I Did A Naughty Thing During My NYSC / Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish / Amazing Car That Has Swimming Pool,helicopter Landing Space,sitting Room And..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.