Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

One On One Training On Raw Cashew Nuts Trading. You Cant Afford To Miss It. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / One On One Training On Raw Cashew Nuts Trading. You Cant Afford To Miss It. (655 Views)

A Comprehensive Textbook On Cashew Nuts Trading..#2500 only / Urgent! Raw Cashew Nuts Now In Lagos For Immediate Purchase,at Best Price! / Wanted Immediately!Raw Cashew Nuts Suppliers To Supply In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One On One Training On Raw Cashew Nuts Trading. You Cant Afford To Miss It. by lomzy1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2012
Due to several requests i have been receiving from people in respect of the free report i posted on cashew nut business i have been advised by some of the callers and investors to organize a special training.

I am more comfortable with one on one training than group training.

i have decided to fix the price @ N 7000 (seven thousand naira only)

if you are interested pls call 08023881557 or 07064821943

you can also send e mail to bimbolajide@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Re: One On One Training On Raw Cashew Nuts Trading. You Cant Afford To Miss It. by lomzy1(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2012
One on one training is still on...

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Block Making Machine For Sale / 500k Bulk GSM Numbers Available / Selling Pure Diesel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.