Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Why Must It Only Be With Indomie?! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Must It Only Be With Indomie?! (1484 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Indomie's Mama Too Good Vs Honeywell's Bam Bam La La / Exciting Recipes With Indomie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must It Only Be With Indomie?! by Lucario007(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2012
my little nephew pissed me off today. With this conversation u will understand y.

Yesterday.
He had breakfast of rice and stew, went to school and came back.

Nephew: I'm Hungry
Me: Okay let me go and warm the rice and stew for you.
Nephew: Nooooo! i don't want to eat that again because it would not b balanced diet as our teacher said.
Me: *sigh* Okay, let me warm it into Jollof rice.
Him: No, i cannot eat what i had as breakfast for lunch.

Eventually, i had to cook spaghetti.

Today- Saturday.
Breakfast was Indomie and Egg.

Nephew: I'm Hungry!
Me: *Trying to enjoy my browsing time* Alright what do you want to eat?
Him: Indomie!
Me: What?! You had that for breakfast! and u said u cannot eat what u had as breakfast for lunch!
Him: I know, but it has all nutrients and it can be eaten thrice daily.
Me: angry angry you're going to fast till your mother comes back.

So my fellow chefs, nutriticians and food critics, was what i did Justified?

And why can children eat indomie 24/7 when they can't try that with other nutritonal foods?
Re: Why Must It Only Be With Indomie?! by Natasha2(f): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2012
lol I suppose this is a joke
Re: Why Must It Only Be With Indomie?! by yme1(f): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2012
Most kids behave similar dear they want what they want without excuse cheesy
yeah its either he eats what u prepared or starve
after long hours of hunger he will eventually eat what u prepared just stand your ground.
Re: Why Must It Only Be With Indomie?! by MissyB3(f): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2012
Very typical of kids! They must think up one silly excuse. Lol
My kid brother does the same thing, except that instead of indomie, he would eat pasta with pesto 7 days a week w/out complaining but will have a reason not to eat anything with tomato sauce twice a year.  smiley

I hope you eventually gave him something to eat?
Re: Why Must It Only Be With Indomie?! by Lucario007(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
Natasha,,:

lol I suppose this is a joke
I'm dead serious.

Missy_B:

Very typical of kids! They must think up one silly excuse. Lol
My kid brother does the same thing, except that instead of indomie, he would eat pasta with pesto 7 days a week w/out complaining but will have a reason not to eat anything with tomato sauce twice a year.  smiley

I hope you eventually gave him something to eat?
y me:

Most kids behave similar dear they want what they want without excuse cheesy
yeah its either he eats what u prepared or starve
after long hours of hunger he will eventually eat what u prepared just stand your ground.

No, d poor boy is still whining about it. There is Yam Porridge in the kitchen, if he is truly hungry, he will go and take it.
Re: Why Must It Only Be With Indomie?! by MissyB3(f): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2012
Lucario007:

No, d poor boy is still whining about it. There is Yam Porridge in the kitchen, if he is truly hungry, he will go and take it.
Lmao! Can I plead on his behalf? Biko, just give him indomie.  grin
How old is he, btw? If it were my kid brother, he would cry and scream peace out of your life that you'll have no option but to yield. grin
Re: Why Must It Only Be With Indomie?! by Lucario007(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2012
he is 9, and he has a mouth like a 14 year old. Unless he comes and asks me to give him the Yam Porridge, he's on his own.
even his sister that is 8 would not try such rubbish and learn to be grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Foods Nigerians Can't Live Without. / How To Make Plantain Porridge / A Gorilla Killed In Delta State By Hunters And They Roasted It(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.