Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Have You Been A Victim Of This Emails? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Been A Victim Of This Emails? (615 Views)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide / Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been A Victim Of This Emails? by DeGenius3(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2012
Hello
My name is miss Lilian i am a single girl never married.
i saw your profile today(Internet ) i like what i read about you in your profile, i like to be your friend and i will like to know more about you, i believe in reality of love, please contact me back with my email so that i can send my photos to you and tell you more about myself, my email (lilian_199089@yahoo.com) for us to know more about each other, i wait for your mail thanks
Miss Lilian.
lilian_199089@yahoo.com

Hello,

My name is Roselyn. I am an orphan, living here in Senegal for sometimes now. Life has not been easy for me since the death of my parents. I am in so much pain in this place and is with tears that i write you this message. Please i am seriously in need of your help. Please find it in your heart to help me out i beg you. I will explain more to you and the reason i chose to come to this country. Thank you for your time to read my message. I send you greetings,

Roselyn

Hello Dear.
How are you today i hope you are fine.My Name is Sandra a single girl i am here seeking for a long lasting loving relationship,i will be kindly be pleased if you will send me mail to my private mail box ,i have something important to tell you. I will be glad to hear from you. (sandra_amudu02@yahoo.com)

and you know the next thing they"ll be telling you? they'll start sending you nonsense emails about how their fathers were killed by the brothers and so much silly things.

beware because they right on this forum!

(1) (Reply)

Mutants! / I Don't Just... / Can Someone Verify News Of Explosion In Catholic Church In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.