Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? (5231 Views)

How Much Is Lasu Part Time School Fees for 2014/2015 / How much Is Lasu Part Time Tuition Fees / Best State University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by luvola(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2012
which nigerian state universities is the best peeps ? tell us your reasons and back it up with facts
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by darrytoz(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2012
Nah, and by d way y did u ask
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by luvola(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2012
so which among the univs do we think is the best
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2012
IMO STATE UNIVERSITY,OWERRI is the best state university in naija in terms of human resource and capital development but i tell you in terms of infrastructure they are lagging behind.
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by Standing5(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2012
Every sch in Nigeria is the best. If you r not sure of the standard of any school, just ask any any of its graduates.
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by owolabi101: 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2012
i dont think so.was it bcs of school fees?do they change their lecturers?so nothing else change in lasu. To me the best school in the wold is the school dat gave me admission. Thanks
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by Dyt(f): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2012
who says LASU s best?
i m a product oooooo
bt mayb its cool sha
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by shamecurls(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2012
Rivers State University of Science and Technology- is a force to reckon with.
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by oba009(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2012
false
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by luvola(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2012
but latest rating for both 4icu and webrometric rated the sch as the best state univ. (n.b -this is a mere expression of opinion based on the lastest ranking.
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by luvola(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2012
popular state univs include - imsu,lasu,oou,lautech. ( your rating should be back up with facts
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by luvola(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2012
let start the rating base on faculty. which among the ff sch have the medical sch - lautech,lasu,abia state univ,oou,imsu et others ?
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by Jomiliny(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2012
How will Lasu be the best state university in Nigeria common thats impossible when we have better schools.
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by ektbear: 10:53am On Mar 05, 2012
Which state school in Nigeria has the highest rank, according to these orgs which evaluate and rank universities?
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by megawax8: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2012
i think d proper quetion for rhis topic is 'is LASU really a university??'
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by luvola(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
@ ekt - lasu
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by Abuse: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2012
LASU is the worst University in the World. I know of people who have done their PGD and masters programmes since 2005 and they have not given them results. They will tell you that their Board have not approved the results. I so dislike that name LASU. Please let the whole wide world know that LASU is a bottleneck as so many people cannot proceed for their masters.
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by hamed22: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2012
To me lasu is one of the best, to say the fact
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by luvola(m): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
@ abuse - i belive u making ref to part time pg students of the school who are yet to collect their certificate. The scrapped part-time sch has done more harm to the institution.
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by Apreel(f): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
Absu is d best, both in infrastructure and academically,
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by amtheone(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
which lasu? if the one we have in Lagos. Capital NO
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by sunky644(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2012
LA wetin? Abeg no make me vex.
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by trueman1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2012
Only those who has been to the University can say the fact and the truth. Without mincing words LASU is the best state University. I did full time program in Business and I can tell you that LASU has the resources both in human capital and finance, afteral Lagos State is financially good. LASUTH which is the medical school competes with LUTH, Lasu LAWS is also sound. Management Sciences is great. The challenge of Lasu is the management of Part time program and an amendment has been made for that. I thank God that today am doing great in another great university and I am acknowledged as a sound Business Research person in such standard environment for post Graduate program. Long live LASU, For truth and service.

1 Like

Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by trueman1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2012
Only those who have been to the University can say the fact and the truth. Without mincing words LASU is the best state University. I did full time program in Business and I can tell you that LASU has the resources both in human capital and finance, afteral Lagos State is financially good. LASUTH which is the medical school competes with LUTH, Lasu LAWS is also sound. Management Sciences is great. The challenge of Lasu is the management of Part time program and an amendment has been made for that. I thank God that today am doing great in another great university and I am acknowledged as a sound Business Research person in such standard environment for post Graduate program. Long live LASU, For truth and service.
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by trueman1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
Apology for typing errors because I know that is what some immatured persons would be looking for to abuse posters. God bless u.

LASU is the best.
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by larryshow4(m): 4:57am On Mar 06, 2012
Who give LASU Best!!! That school is really messing the students academy timing up, mschewwww
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by mcchegzy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
LASU noni
Re: Is Lasu Really The Best State University In Nig ? by Jomiliny(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
To me Lasu is not among the best three state Universities

(1) (Reply)

/ Looking For A Good Ican Tuition Centre In Ibadan / Kwara State (SUBEB) Level 7, Salary Is More Than (TESCOM) Level 8.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.