Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,618 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Contract Vs Pre-paid - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Contract Vs Pre-paid (1331 Views)

Any Know Current Glo Pre-paid 3g Packages Rate / How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid / The Beauty Of Post Paid Over Pre Paid Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Vs Pre-paid by Idekeson(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2006
Do phone companies in Nigeria offer service contracts to those who meet the requirements or Nigerians limited to pre-paid service? I think there are Nigerians with adequate financial security to sign up to service contracts, because in the long run it's cheaper than pre-paid.
Re: Contract Vs Pre-paid by iginla(m): 6:07am On Mar 27, 2006
I am very sure that almost all the available GSM networks offer contract packages of various ranges-interested?then get in contact with any of them please
Re: Contract Vs Pre-paid by Idekeson(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2006
I get confused when everyone talks about charge cards to replenish the minutes, because that is synonymous with pre-paid service. Maybe there are other service contracts available, where you get to pay your bill monthly. That's what I want to know.
Re: Contract Vs Pre-paid by iginla(m): 6:13am On Mar 28, 2006
there are designated banks around,service centers and with MTN you could use recharge card to make payment
Re: Contract Vs Pre-paid by Fdeveloper(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2006
Yes, I can confirm that all the operators offer a postpaid (i.e. contract) service where you pay your bill at the end of the month. I believe you have to pay a deposit up front and they will all impose a limit on your monthly spend which I imagine will increase as time goes by and you prove your financial integrity. The other advantage is that you will be able to roam but I think you have to notify the operator in advance.
Re: Contract Vs Pre-paid by Badman888(m): 12:56am On Mar 30, 2006
I think contract is by far better than prepaid, the only problem is that if you dont have self control with how you talk when you use contract you are going to be in big trouble, But i would go with contract any day.
Re: Contract Vs Pre-paid by otokx(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2006
if you go for contract payment in Nigeria, it will be a case of monkey dey work baboon dey chop. When month end reach you no go recognize your call logs data because a smart g will make a lot of foreign calls on your head.
Re: Contract Vs Pre-paid by Badman888(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2006
Na true. In Nigeria contract is like a bad idea big time just chill with the prepaid, but over here in canada Contract is like the best option

(1) (Reply)

:-\ / Nokia Xpress Music Vs Sony Walkman Series / Load #500 Recharge Card And Start Earning Free 500 Cards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.