Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (32517 Views)

BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo / Opinion : State Of The Nation: Is The North Ready For A United Nigeria? / North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2012
walex2:

This man is funny! I am sure Nigeria wud surely break, but come of it offa which is 100percent yorubas like oro, igbomina, even the omo okun in Kogi wud neva join the so called BokoHaram north, ilorin as am speaking to u are not ready to be adress as a northern part 'cos majority are Afonjas predominantly yorubas, if he is an itelligent man as claimed, he should know dat peole decides where to be should Nigeria break up. The kajes in Kaduna and other minority Northern christian wud neva follow these Almajiri Repuilblic.
your contribution is quite reasonable.southern kaduna,plateau,taraba and the middle belt states minus kwara,kogi will form a country of their own as i know they will have nothing to do with hausa/fulani when nigeria splits.the hausa/fulani already take it for granted that certain yoruba territories-ilorin,offa will belong to them once nigeria splits.they are even claiming abuja which naturally should belong to an emergent nation of southrn kaduna,plateau and other MB states.the SE/SS must ensure that once the spilt occurs,the hausa/fulani do not have any political sovereingty over benue,southern kaduna,plateau,taraba,eastern kogi,nasarawa states.the SE/SS should ensure that MB territories directly north of SE/SS are politically free from hausa/fulani rule.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by islamrules(m): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2012
stop diverting the topic, lagos is not igboland and igbos have no intention in making it igboland, tell us what will happen to yorubas in kwara and kogi since the hausa fulanis have claimed the land belongs to them , leave igbos out of this cus igbos will never fight for anyland that is outside igboland whether they have properties there or not.
Guy, you are asking a rheotorical question. Kwara, kogi, whatever, God has used River Niger to divide Nigeria. There is no issue in that. Infact its a non-issue. Just blow that Niger bridge joining us with Hausa with Dynamite. Set mines in the river nifer for crossing boats.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by DerideGull(m): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2012
If my relentless effort in calling for disintegration of cesspit called Nigeria makes me an ethnical bigot, I had worn it as badge of honor. I shall unconditionally support any group out of Nigeria that calls for breakup Nigeria into, at least, five nation states.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by ekpriobong(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2012
See let's not talk about war pls. We are young still aspiring and enjoying life, if it happens none of you here would live to see the new Nigeria/Biafra or any name it would come up with. We should try to push in this rubbish whenever these old men tries to utter them. So many of them have experience it before and they know what to do if it happens now. And if I may ask those of you supporting a split up: do you think anything would happen to this man or it likes like IBB, Atiku, OBJ, all the Governors, the top men in Lagos or even our GEJ with their families? Nothing! They will go undercover and leave the war for you to fight anytime you finish they would still come back to occupy or do you think it all these top politicians we have today in government that were around during the last civil war? Even top pastors you won't see them. Let's not be deceived. Please let's not talk about 'cos the more we do that we are praying for it. God created life to be enjoyed and not the other way round. Let's rather pray for the peace of Nigeria 'cos it possible. All these is because of BH and who said those boys cannot be tamed. So peace is possible in Nigeria and we should all pray about it. It's only foolish people that are supporting war/split up. Let's be wise please.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by SamIkenna: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2012
ndu_chucks:

To Keep Nigeria One Is A Task That Must Be Done. Anything else would be too costly, senseless, suicidal, and result to ethnic cleansing the likes of which has not been seen since Rwanda.

A word is enough for the wise.

@Sam_Ikenna, I predict that you will be tempted to become a NL bigot in the next 6 months, for now, me like your ways.  cheesy

Ndu, I guess what would make you happy is if I played dead or pretended that all is well - I wont do that. I love and respect every part of Nigeria, doing the opposite is disrespectful to God, myself, Humanity, and Igboland and its thousands of yrs of history. If I disrespected Hausa I would have disrespected a very rich history that spanned over 10 or 20 thousand yrs, the same applies to Yoruba, Ijaw, etc that's why I don't go there. So, my brother, you can wait till eternity all you can, it just wont happen.

You know the story of Nigeria and you know we in the south have played dead for a long time. You know we have less blood on our hands compared to core north as long as this nation is concerned - remember Sharia, Boko Haram, Miss world, Maitesine (I don't know if I spelled it right), NYSC killings, Gideon Akaluka, Fulani vs every group when it comes to cattle rearing just to name a few - Please brother am I lying? Is there any group that has killed like core north in this nation? But guess what - I still respect and love them, I'm still willing and ready to be in the same union with them if they stop. That's what a brother is not the one that play dead to suit your ego.

Why do you want to blame me for saying we are tired of catching cold in the face of intimidation? When have you heard Ijaw, Igbo, or Yoruba say that they will/must take this people or that people in the event of a break up? Yes we might say we're breaking up but have we said we are taking anyone outside our ethnic groups?

Its not the right of anyman to acquire his fellow man unless hes a certified man-lover and even if that's the case he still has to seek the consent of the other. Let the core north say we are going with our ethnic group and whoever wants to go with us is welcomed then we'll squash it. Even in Igboland we don't say we must go with Ikwerre or Agbor eventhough we speak the same language. We hope they know we're brothers but if they want to go with the north then by all means let them do so and quickly too.

So, bro, I'm one person that, not only respects but, loves and cares about all people, especially black people - if I'm guilty of prejudice/bias then its for Black folks world over.

I will state my position again and it is - EVERY MAN WILL DECIDE HIS DESTINY IN THE EVENT OF A BREAK UP OF THIS NATION. No group would/should decide any fate in Black Africa. We've had EU, US, and Arab do that for us before and this time its going to be different. Berom for Berom, Igbo for Igbo, Yoruba for Yoruba, Hausa for Hausa, Ijaw for Ijaw - that's how God wants it and that's how it should be. If Abuja says they want Hausa then good and fine but if they say they want to be alone then so be it, the same applies to Kwara, Jos, Ebonyi, Osun etc.

Ndu_chuks, I will ask you another question today and it is - Do you believe we all have a right to decide our destiny?
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by slam7000(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2012
A certain northerner by name, Junaid Mohammed granted an interview and aired his views and here we are as usual, spewing rubbish and venons all in a bid to defend our tribes,This is very Shameful, I doubt if most or any of those agitating for war has ever felt a trigger before.I,ll be disappointed if the likes of buhari,babangida,sanusi,okorocha,obj,GEJ,tinubu,fashola comments here on this thread.ie if they have one with NL.All you internet warriors should stop and for once try and do something reasonable with your lives, there was fuel subsidy/occupy nigeria just a while ago, the usual people were here protesting and dishing dirts and threats from their keyboards,lets stop wishing and praying for any form of war, IT WILL BE HORRIFIC,

@aj harem, i like reading your posts here but everytime you complain about yoruba bashers,i discover that you are not different,i think you are a nice fella who just lets his emotions get the better of him, You guys should respond to Alhaji mohammeds interview, for those calling him a mad man and all sorts of names,i say this, ignore him/them at your own peril.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2012
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by namfav(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2012
see, southerners don't know what they want, they cry that the north is not good for nigeria and that they want to leave and stay alone, but here junaid mohammed says the north is ready to break up and gives his own personal perspective, still people complain, you don't know what you want, that is a sign of a f00l
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by kilandcure: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
JUNAID SHOULD KNOW THAT KADUNA, PLATEAU, BENUE, NIGER, ABUJA, KOGI & KWARA ARE NIGERIAN TERITORY - WE WILL WASTE EVERY HAUSAMAN BLOOD TO CONTROL THESE PLACES OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2012
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2012
@DerideGull

My brother I noticed the same level of lack of preparedness on the part of Ndigbo in case of a disorganized disintegration of Nigeria. That keeps me awake at nights! angry cry  I lament and wonder aloud how our people can be so careless and callous.  sad undecided
This is part of why I don't like MASSOB. I don't like them because they are occupying a space, a very valuable space which should be used to prepare MILITARILY for Nigeria's disintegration, just in case. What they are doing is changing our self defense culture, which helped us fight during the civil war. They remain the only group I know in Africa with a non-violence doctrine. Even when the ANC preached non-violence, they had the MK military wing.
You cannot effectively send a non-violence based message across without showing the opponent what would happen if he chooses to call your bluff. What I've seen happening in Igboland is that more and more of our people are becoming illiogically pacific and goofy. And that goofiness even spur a rare form of idiocy which made it possible for a friend of mine to start building a new bungalow in Kaduna early last year, and was the first to run to the East when the bombs started going off in Kaduna.
Nna, ike gwuru in short.  angry
Umu Igbo should decide what to do with MASSOB. It is better we don't have any group at all, than to have one messing up our ability to wage  war should the need arise.

You can NEVER be a good professional boxer if you've only preached turning the other cheek. Even if you are the strongest human ever created by God, you will be knocked out by an old woman if you never punched a sandbag in your life. Nuff said. angry
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by seenoevil1: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2012
^^^^^
Spot on .
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by dasa: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2012
I pray this happens. let them go. but plateau, benue southern kaduna and many other places wont join them. if they think the north is still one, they are joking. its divided worst than the south.  Besides, if it happens, they will be very very poor. Southern Nigeria will be like uk in their eyes.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bakila: 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2012
Ibo people the north is ready for nigeria break up after burying ojukwu a nigerian. Your attempt to cause confusion between other section of Nigeria will fail. You are landlocked and hungry people that have taken benefit of land in other parts of nigeria.
Hausa and other northerners have no problem on land with Yoruba people. We will come togather Jukun, Birom, Nupe, Yandang, Tiv, Idoma,Igede, Angas,Verre,Kilba, Chibok, Higgi, Wurkum, Igala, Bajju, Igala, Kanuri, Fulani, Etulo, Igbirra, Yoruba, Waja, mupun, Tarok, and tell of your rubbish and deal with your foolishness as 2nd and leave Nigeria a strong nation. All the diaspora internet Warriors should come and develop Igbo Land.
The Hausas and Yorubas has lived in mutual commerce and respect and disrespect. The Internet username foolishness will not lead to what Ezza and EZzibillo guys did to each other over land. Stop the foolishness.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by seenoevil1: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2012
[b]^^^^^^
[/b]English son , English grin grin grin
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2012
bakila:

Ibo people the north is ready for nigeria break up after burying ojukwu a nigerian. Your attempt to cause confusion between other section of Nigeria will fail. You are landlocked and hungry people that have taken benefit of land in other parts of nigeria.
Hausa and other northerners have no problem on land with Yoruba people. We will come togather Jukun, Birom, Nupe, Yandang, Tiv, Idoma,Igede, Angas,Verre,Kilba, Chibok, Higgi, Wurkum, Igala, Bajju, Igala, Kanuri, Fulani, Etulo, Igbirra, Yoruba, Waja, mupun, Tarok, and tell of your rubbish and deal with your foolishness as 2nd and leave Nigeria a strong nation. All the diaspora internet Warriors should come and develop Igbo Land.
The Hausas and Yorubas has lived in mutual commerce and respect and disrespect. The Internet username foolishness will not lead to what Ezza and EZzibillo guys did to each other over land. Stop the foolishness.  

If the tribes you noted agree to go with you, do you think that Igbo would care one bit?
The problem I have with some of you is that you assume wrong things. Some of you think that we are a conquered people, but I tell you to go and study history.
The most insulting words from one of you here is that Abuja will go to you. Well, I laughed because it depends on how the disintegration happens. If it happens peacefully, then I would assume it was negotiated that way. If it turns into a free for all fight, I can tell you that there are people in the south who also believes in claiming as far as Kano.  cool

I would not even respond much to your rant on Igboland because I know for sure that EACH of the states in Igboland can even be more successful countries than the whole North, talkless of a united Igbo nation.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bakila: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
dasa:

I pray this happens. let them go. but plateau, benue southern kaduna and many other places wont join them. if they think the north is still one, they are joking. its divided worst than the south.  Besides, if it happens, they will be very very poor. Southern Nigeria will be like uk in their eyes.
The poster said ready, it is the ibo people that have been calling for nigeria's some people have biafra or divide nigeria as their signature so go ahead and call for the disintegration and stop the MASSOB S+it.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2012
bakila:

The poster said ready, it is the ibo people that have been calling for nigeria's some people have biafra or divide nigeria as their signature so go ahead and call for the disintegration and stop the MASSOB S+it.

Yes we want Nigeria to disintegrate because you are dead loads tied to our waists.
We want to start winning African Nations cup and world cups.
We want to start exporting cars and aircrafts.
We want to design systems never seen before in Africa.
You idiots are holding us back.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Gayigaskia(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2012
How come ibos want disintegration and yet, they are settling beyond northern Nigeria to places like Niamey, Bamako, Ouagadougou, Ndjamena. Even if Nigeria is to brake up those places are most likely to support the northerners. Be mindful that Nigeria disintegration will be more disastrous economically for the ibos because of loss of many sectors and investments ibos currently control not only in the north but in half of west Africa.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2012
Gayigaskia:

How come ibos want disintegration and yet, they are settling beyond northern Nigeria to places like Niamey, Bamako, Ouagadougou, Ndjamena. Even if Nigeria is to brake up those places are most likely to support the northerners. Be mindful that Nigeria disintegration will be more disastrous economically for the ibos because of loss of many sectors and investments ibos currently control not only in the north but in half of west Africa.

There are Igbos in Finland too.
We will still control certain business areas because the Lebanese are in Nigeria, and they control certain businessess in Nigeria.
So your point is quite daft.

Our Biafra will be like Israel. Remember that even Iran has Jews.  wink
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by SamIkenna: 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2012
Onlytruth you have a point but I don't think we're as pacifists as you're making it to be. I think we're more interested in not causing more problems to an already volatile situation. Personally, I would want peaceful solution to all our problems but who is to say I wont board the next available flight to Igboland if yawa gas.

Igbos have a lot outside Igboland, lets be real, and it handicaps us sometimes. But just like in every bad to worse situation in life where you are destined to lose your stuff, then you fight for life rather than stuff. I think we're rather more cautious and pragmatic given our history - I don't call that pacifism. However, what I don't get is why most of our people are still erecting pillars in places that are hostile to us even in peace time.

I bet you an Igbo man is still buying land in Abuja as we speak. If Nigeria finally breaks, I wont have a single pity on any Igbo that lost his property outside Igboland. I'm talking of property not human lives. Human lives, be they Isoko, Ijaw, Hausa, etc. is sacred and should never be taken unless in self defence, but the protection of the wealth of a reckless adventurer is his Biz not mine, especially when history has warned him.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Onlytruth you have a point but[b] I don't think we're as pacifists as you're making it to be[/b]. I think we're more interested in not causing more problems to an already volatile situation. Personally, I would want peaceful solution to all our problems but who is to say I wont board the next available flight to Igboland if yawa gas.

Igbos have a lot outside Igboland, lets be real, and it handicaps us sometimes. But just like in every bad to worse situation in life where you are destined to lose your stuff, then you fight for life rather than stuff. I think we're rather more cautious and pragmatic given our history - I don't call that pacifism. However, what I don't get is why most of our people are still erecting pillars in places that are hostile to us even in peace time.

I bet you an Igbo man is still buying land in Abuja as we speak. If Nigeria finally breaks, I wont have a single pity on any Igbo that lost his property outside Igboland. I'm talking of property not human lives. Human lives, be they Isoko, Ijaw, Hausa, etc. is sacred and should never be taken unless in self defence, but the protection of the wealth of a reckless adventurer is his Biz not mine, especially when history has warned him.

My brother Sam I hope you are totally right about the first bolded. You know I like your views on issues A WHOLE LOT.
I hope my fear is unfounded. sad

@Second boldly, same goes with me. cool
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by slam7000(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2012
quote from onlytruth,,

What I've seen happening in Igboland is that more and more of our people are becoming illiogically pacific and goofy. And that goofiness even spur a rare form of idiocy which made it possible for a friend of mine to start building a new bungalow in Kaduna early last year, and was the first to run to the East when the bombs started going off in Kaduna.
Nna, ike gwuru in short.

If you have a property worth at least N25,000,000 in the east and manage to acquire cheap land and a bungalow worth about N3,000,000,i dont see whats wrong with that except you saying that igbos should not be going to and investing in the north.i also have a friend who has a bungalow in Kaduna,till date he is still there,BTW, the likes of Rochas Okorocha has got buildings all over the north,do you think he and so many other igbos will support or agitate for biafra.Ekwuemes,nwodos have got buildings and investments up there and none of these people do support or even recognise MASSOB,its only internet igbos.Uwazurike was said to have slapped Anambra gov. obi during Onohs burial,thats the sort of unity you see amongst the SEners,
if you truly love the igbos,you can leave your keyboard and champion the cause.
Igbos need proactive people not internet warriors,thats why the likes of Uwazurike,Chris Uba,Emeka Ofor are pulling weights down there while Ekwueme,Anyaokus can not be seen or heard.last i checked dora and ngige and other senatorial seats are still being fought  for.none will concede to the other.Shut down your pc and show Igbos the way,you,ll get a massive following if you can correct the things you accuse them of here.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by slam7000(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2012
quote from onlytruth,,

What I've seen happening in Igboland is that more and more of our people are becoming illiogically pacific and goofy. And that goofiness even spur a rare form of idiocy which made it possible for a friend of mine to start building a new bungalow in Kaduna early last year, and was the first to run to the East when the bombs started going off in Kaduna.
Nna, ike gwuru in short.

If you have a property worth at least N25,000,000 in the east and manage to acquire cheap land and a bungalow worth about N3,000,000 in the north,i dont see whats wrong with that except you saying that igbos should not be going to and investing in the north.i also have a friend who has a bungalow in Kaduna,till date he is still there,BTW, the likes of Rochas Okorocha has got buildings all over the north,do you think he and so many other igbos will support or agitate for biafra.Ekwuemes,nwodos have got buildings and investments up there and none of these people do support or even recognise MASSOB,its only internet igbos.Uwazurike was said to have slapped Anambra gov. obi during Onohs burial,thats the sort of unity you see amongst the SEners,
if you truly love the igbos,you can leave your keyboard and champion the cause.
Igbos need proactive people not internet warriors,thats why the likes of Uwazurike,Chris Uba,Emeka Ofor are pulling weights down there while Ekwueme,Anyaokus can not be seen or heard.last i checked dora and ngige and other senatorial seats are still being fought  for.none will concede to the other.Shut down your pc and show Igbos the way,you,ll get a massive following if you can correct the things you accuse them of here.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2012
@Sam_Ikenna

I still prefer that MASSOB "goes away" from visibility. They are too everywhere for the cause they are fighting.
They should be doing more behind the scenes.
Even their disappearance would send a powerful message.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by phreakabit(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

Yes we want Nigeria to disintegrate because you are dead loads tied to our waists.
We want to start winning African Nations cup and world cups.
We want to start exporting cars and aircrafts.
We want to design systems never seen before in Africa.
You idiots are holding us back.

Bro I could not have said it any better. These guys are the actual problem of Nigeria. Yes I said it before and I will repeat it the Yorubas are corrupt, treacherous, tribalistic and sometimes most times dirty. But they accept and embrace development and innovation. Plus the average Yoruba man can be reasonable when he chooses to be so. These uneducated sub ape brained almajiri race of dump yard scavengers on the other hand do not contribute a goats sh!t to this country, yet they benefit the most from it, think they were born to rule,USUALLY take a higher portion of the Nigerian budget despite their little or no contribution and also intend making Nigeria an Islamic state against the will of Nigerians! I don't see any reason why we should remain ONE country.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by phreakabit(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

I still prefer that MASSOB "goes away" from visibility. They are too everywhere for the cause they are fighting.
They should be doing more behind the scenes.
Even their disappearance would send a powerful message.

Quote worthy post right here.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by mekaboy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2012
[b]NLERS ARE THE FUNNIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH , IT IS NOT EVEN EASY TO BREAK UP A FAMILY TALK LESS A COUNTRY.

WHERE WILL YOU START?

THE NORTHERNERS WILL TELL EVERY NON NORTHERNER IN ABUJA AND THE REST OF THE NORTH TO LEAVE THEIR INVESTMENTS AND VACATE THE NORTH WITHIN 24 HRS? THEN EVERYBODY WILL LEAVE THEIR INVESTMENTS, ALL THE EMBASSIES, HOTELS AND COMPANIES WILL JUST PACK THEIR BELONGINGS AND RUN.

THEN GEJ WILL PICK FEW OF HIS BELONGINGS AND LEAVE THEN START LOOKING FOR A NEW CAPITAL ?

FIRST I NOTICED THE MAN WAS SAYING "IF THE YORUBAS WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA THEY SHOULD GO" IF THE IGBOS WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA THEY SHOULD GO, THIS IMPLIES THAT IF NIGERIA BREAKS UP TODAY, THE NORTH WILL BE THE ONLY NIGERIA AND OTHER PARTS WILL ANSWER ANOTHER NAME.

SUDDENLY HE STARTS ASKING WHAT THEY HAVE GAINED FROM NIGERIA.

NOW HE SAID THE SOUTH SOUTH CONTRIBUTES NOTHING TO NIGERIA BECAUSE THE OIL ON THE LAND IS NOT THEIRS IT WAS PUT THERE BY GOD (WHICH IS TRUE) SO IT MEANS EVEN WHEN NIGERIA BREAKS APART THE NORTH WILL STILL DEMAND FOR THE OIL BECAUSE IT DOES NOT BELONG TO THE SS.

THERE IS NO WAY NIGERIA WILL BREAK APART WITHOUT BLOOD SHED AND VIOLENCE, ITS NOT THAT EASY, INSTEAD OF US FIGHTING FOR OUR VARIOUS REGIONS, WE SHOULD FIGHT TOGETHER TO ENSURE THAT ANYONE WHO SAYS THERE WILL BE NO PEACE IN  NIGERIA WILL HAVE THE WHOLE NIGERIA NATION TO FACE.

SINCE THESE PEOPLE HAVE STARTED HOLDING THESE TYPE OF MEETINGS, NIGERIANS SHOULD UNITE AND FIGHT FOR OUR UNITY, BECAUSE COME 2015 WHO KNOWS WHAT THESE NORTHERN GUY HAVE IN STOCK FOR NIGERIA IF THE ELECTION DOES NOT FAVOUR THEM AGAIN.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT IGBO , YORUBA OR HAUSA OO, THIS IS NIGERIA OO, IF WE STAY HERE AND BE ARGUING ON NL, THESE NORTHERN POLITICIANS WILL TAKE NIGERIA ON AWARE, I BELIEVE THEY HAVE ALREADY MADE PLANS ON HOW TO OCCUPY ABUJA AND OTHER STATES THEY MENTIONED.

IF NIGERIA BREAKS UP , IT WILL AFFECT EVERYONE NEGATIVELY.

I  RECOMMENDED THE CAPITAL BE MOVED FROM THE NORTH, PEOPLE SAID I WAS NOT MAKING SENSE, BUT SINCE THIS PEOPLE ARE ALREADY THINKING IN THIS DIRECTION I THINK IT IS NOT LATE TO MOVE THE CAPITAL TO THE EAST. SINCE THE EASTERNERS ARE THE HUB HOLDING EVERY PART OF THIS COUNTRY TOGETHER, THE EASTERNERS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT BELIEVE IN 1 NIGERIA SO FAR, EASTERNERS INVEST IN EVERY PART OF NIGERIA WITHOUT FEAR. SO I THINK THE CAPITAL WILL BE SAFE IN THE EAST.

LETS ALSO PRAY THAT THE PLANS OF THOSE WHO ARE WORKING TOWARDS DIVIDING NIGERIA WILL NOT WORK. BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL BE AFFECTED.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE, IF UNA LIKE , DEY HERE DEY FIGHT UNA SELF .[/b]
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by martyns303(m): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2012
hope this guy doesn't say things he'll end apologizing
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by phreakabit(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2012
mekaboy:

[b]NLERS ARE THE FUNNIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH , IT IS NOT EVEN EASY TO BREAK UP A FAMILY TALK LESS A COUNTRY.

WHERE WILL YOU START?

THE NORTHERNERS WILL TELL EVERY NON NORTHERNER IN ABUJA AND THE REST OF THE NORTH TO LEAVE THEIR INVESTMENTS AND VACATE THE NORTH WITHIN 24 HRS? THEN EVERYBODY WILL LEAVE THEIR INVESTMENTS, ALL THE EMBASSIES, HOTELS AND COMPANIES WILL JUST PACK THEIR BELONGINGS AND RUN.

THEN GEJ WILL PICK FEW OF HIS BELONGINGS AND LEAVE THEN START LOOKING FOR A NEW CAPITAL ?

FIRST I NOTICED THE MAN WAS SAYING "IF THE YORUBAS WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA THEY SHOULD GO" IF THE IGBOS WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA THEY SHOULD GO, THIS IMPLIES THAT IF NIGERIA BREAKS UP TODAY, THE NORTH WILL BE THE ONLY NIGERIA AND OTHER PARTS WILL ANSWER ANOTHER NAME.

SUDDENLY HE STARTS ASKING WHAT THEY HAVE GAINED FROM NIGERIA.

NOW HE SAID THE SOUTH SOUTH CONTRIBUTES NOTHING TO NIGERIA BECAUSE THE OIL ON THE LAND IS NOT THEIRS IT WAS PUT THERE BY GOD (WHICH IS TRUE) SO IT MEANS EVEN WHEN NIGERIA BREAKS APART THE NORTH WILL STILL DEMAND FOR THE OIL BECAUSE IT DOES NOT BELONG TO THE SS.

THERE IS NO WAY NIGERIA WILL BREAK APART WITHOUT BLOOD SHED AND VIOLENCE, ITS NOT THAT EASY, INSTEAD OF US FIGHTING FOR OUR VARIOUS REGIONS, WE SHOULD FIGHT TOGETHER TO ENSURE THAT ANYONE WHO SAYS THERE WILL BE NO PEACE IN  NIGERIA WILL HAVE THE WHOLE NIGERIA NATION TO FACE.

SINCE THESE PEOPLE HAVE STARTED HOLDING THESE TYPE OF MEETINGS, NIGERIANS SHOULD UNITE AND FIGHT FOR OUR UNITY, BECAUSE COME 2015 WHO KNOWS WHAT THESE NORTHERN GUY HAVE IN STOCK FOR NIGERIA IF THE ELECTION DOES NOT FAVOUR THEM AGAIN.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT IGBO , YORUBA OR HAUSA OO, THIS IS NIGERIA OO, IF WE STAY HERE AND BE ARGUING ON NL, THESE NORTHERN POLITICIANS WILL TAKE NIGERIA ON AWARE, I BELIEVE THEY HAVE ALREADY MADE PLANS ON HOW TO OCCUPY ABUJA AND OTHER STATES THEY MENTIONED.

IF NIGERIA BREAKS UP , IT WILL AFFECT EVERYONE NEGATIVELY.

I  RECOMMENDED THE CAPITAL BE MOVED FROM THE NORTH, PEOPLE SAID I WAS NOT MAKING SENSE, BUT SINCE THIS PEOPLE ARE ALREADY THINKING IN THIS DIRECTION I THINK IT IS NOT LATE TO MOVE THE CAPITAL TO THE EAST. SINCE THE EASTERNERS ARE THE HUB HOLDING EVERY PART OF THIS COUNTRY TOGETHER, THE EASTERNERS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT BELIEVE IN 1 NIGERIA SO FAR, EASTERNERS INVEST IN EVERY PART OF NIGERIA WITHOUT FEAR. SO I THINK THE CAPITAL WILL BE SAFE IN THE EAST.

LETS ALSO PRAY THAT THE PLANS OF THOSE WHO ARE WORKING TOWARDS DIVIDING NIGERIA WILL NOT WORK. BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL BE AFFECTED.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE, IF UNA LIKE , DEY HERE DEY FIGHT UNA SELF .[/b]

The red part paints you in the light of a political ignorant. You think the North would invade another country for the Oil put by God in that country's land[size=18pt]?![/size]  Are you serious?! shocked
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by cfours: 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2012
Do you see why I see Igbos as confused ideeiots. Ok lets assess this thread

the Op is Igbo, the newspaper is clearly a pro-igbo paper and the people talking trash as the Igbo people.

Do you see your folly ?

nice insight
I noticed the same 90% of posters on this thread are igbos as well 
the way they are fuming, one would think that they are the ones being 'shafted'
ultimately, the PEOPLE will decide who they want to go with. if a referendum in ilorin shows a result in favor of the north, then so be it.
if the people vote to stay with SW, so be it. they are welcome.
ideally though, Kwara will be divided so that the people who share allegiance with north will go with them while those whose allegiance is to yorubaland will come south.

if ultimately nigeria does break up, it will be nice to have the SW have strong diplomatic ties with the North we can work in partnership especially to face international pressures and powers which will be impossible to do alone as a small independent state.

the big mouthed but empty headed Biafrans can go to hell. maybe we should wage a war against them sef.  wink
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Abagworo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2012
IMHO Nigeria is best as a country but better with true federalism. The major reason I always try to exonerate South from middle belt is the volatile nature of that zone. It is like the "Kashmir" of Nigeria. They neither belong here nor there. The crisis in Plateau will continue forever so will the dual identity of the Kwara. Any attempt to correct or modify it will lead to non-stop war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) / MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos / Abia Tribunal: Uproar As Minister Of Justice-Designate Fagbemi Shows Up In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.