Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Isoko People Has The Best Of Parable - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Isoko People Has The Best Of Parable (1754 Views)

Some Igbo/yoruba Word Used In Urhobo/Isoko Language / The Isoko People Of Delta State : Facts & Factlets / The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Isoko People Has The Best Of Parable by emmykk(m): 2:24am On Mar 04, 2012
1 as tree no get waist to bend down to pick its leaves wey fall, na hin make am dey grow new ones,
2.na step by step plantain leaves they fall
3. after u don pluck corn you dont check the root for tuber

this are just few from a repetoire of isoko parable if i got challenge from any tribe i will pour them out
Re: Isoko People Has The Best Of Parable by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2012
How so ? Talk only about what you know,elenu!
Re: Isoko People Has The Best Of Parable by emmykk(m): 5:02am On Mar 05, 2012
you cant even drop 1 parable to proof me wrong okoko

(1) (Reply)

Which Side Has The Biggest Influnce When People From Different Cultures Marry / The History Of Africa: African Kingdoms From -5000 BC To 2016 (infography) / Onitsha Is A Bini Land, We Want It Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.