Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed (4549 Views)

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by flexgee: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2012
This country should just be ashamed of itself. A police stations under a tree, and in Lagos of all places? I no fit shout, please click below to see for yourself:

http://www.accessnaija.com/apps/blog/show/12878028-nigerian-police-station-that-operates-from-under-a-tree-shed
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2012
are you surprised? grin
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by werepeLeri: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2012
Ok - I opened the link and read what they wrote there:

I know you're thinking, how's that even possible? Erm, this is Naija, where almost anything goes. It's actually a makeshift station, while the main police station is being refurbished, but even at that, choi, Naija!!! Hehehehe. It's situated around the the Idimu area of Lagos.

So - what's the noise about?
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2012
Its for Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥. Better
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by Gambrosia: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2012
Na Ibori cause am. grin
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by flexgee: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2012
@werepeleri, at the end they still disgrace our nation, just becos a police station (abandoned project) is being built. lol.
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2012
werepeLeri:

Ok - I opened the link and read what they wrote there:

I know you're thinking, how's that even possible? Erm, this is Naija, where almost anything goes. It's actually a makeshift station, while the main police station is being refurbished, but even at that, choi, Naija!!! Hehehehe. It's situated around the the Idimu area of Lagos.

So - what's the noise about?

I usually try to avoid your retorts like a plague but I just have to say that the above is BRAIN-DEAD level response. You are told a police Station operations from under a tree, not even a store or maybe a school classroom but under a tree, and you ask what the noise is about??
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by werepeLeri: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I usually try to avoid your retorts like a plague but I just have to say that the above is BRAIN-DEAD level response. You are told a police Station operations from under a tree, not even a store or maybe a school classroom but under a tree, and you ask what the noise is about?? 

LOL. Its your brain that is dead - no wonder you spend your life time on NairaLand. I repeat, whats the noise about? Tell me. You son or daughter of a biatch.

You avoid my retorts like a plague - same thing here, I avoid your meaningless rantings like a plague as well, eediot.

Yes - I ask you again, what's the noise about?
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by Demdem(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2012
for whatever reason, its wrong. temporal or not, its unheard of. better options are there.
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by naptu2: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2012
Wow! "You are told a police Station operations from under a tree"
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by werepeLeri: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2012
and how does that picture prove the title to be correct? All I see are police men and civilians in a relaxed mood. Give us more information so we can believe you.
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by calabaman(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2012
na only God go help dis country. It is this type of thing i saw in the movie Oil and Blood yesterday. Its sad. . . .
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by juman(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2012
Gambrosia:

Na Ibori cause am. grin

And IBB.
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by damoskiy(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2012
Its a lie.i was still at this police station yesterday.d picture could have been taken from their  canteen because they hav a big acre of land their.the station is opposite pipeline bus stop idimu.they hav a school.it a lie nairaland nd its fake news chai i fear una!!!
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by werepeLeri: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2012
^^^^

Dont mind them. someone posts a random picture and titles it the way he likes just for a feel good factor, and everyone believes him. Haba? Is the human brain there for a reason?
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by member479760: 9:41am On Mar 05, 2012
This is why i like this country.
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by Jemibee: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2012
Pls lets endeavour to authentify our posts before rendering them public. Some of us don't live in nigeria and rely on what we read here.
Thanks!!
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by humblebee: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2012
damoskiy:

Its a lie.i was still at this police station yesterday.d picture could have been taken from their  canteen because they hav a big acre of land their.the station is opposite pipeline bus stop idimu.they hav a school.it a lie nairaland nd its fake news chai i fear una!!!

thanks for the clarification, some jobless nigerian youths just find it funny to create silly threads, @OP, ure a dolt,

and i guess the suspects will be tied to the tree too. bunch of ediots, fast to type, slow to think, and yet you shout no jobs, is this the same brain u want to use to work
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by werepeLeri: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2012
^^^

Dont mind the OP

Prove your photo or delete this thread.
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by 1virus(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2012
@OP, What about the prisoners na on top tree them put them??
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2012
Useless country
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by werepeLeri: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2012
^^^

What makes up a country? The people. So you could have simply said Useless people.
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by Omopasito: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2012
When they were in a better place, of what relevance were they? If they like they may decide to operate from the pit of hell. that's their 4cking biz.
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by tEsLim(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2012
Oya Sergent chain him to the iroko tree he will be detained till April his court date! DPO office is under the 3rd tree near that waste bin.
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by werepeLeri: 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2012
lol - The OP is by now looking for more fabricated and un substantiated stories to post to fool goons like Kobojunkie who believes everything thrown at her ugly face.
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by DidiLove1: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
Jemibee:

Pls lets endeavour to authentify our posts before rendering them public. Some of us don't live in nigeria and rely on what we read here.
Thanks!!

The highlighted should read authenticate.
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by LEXYLOV: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
That's cool. At least they can continue protecting those thief's in power from under mango trees sad
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by sirp2007: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2012
Omopasito:

When they were in a better place, of what relevance were they? If they like they may decide to operate from the pit of hell. that's their 4cking biz.

u re correct,but that doesnt mean we should give wrong info.We should report facts and not lies so tht we can move d society 4ward.
wht does d op wnt 2 achieve by this post?we all knw d police re something else but let saying it d way it is otherwise we will be worse than them(police).
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by YoungBrain: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2012
Talk about an "open plan" office
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by rhemal: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2012
y add more dent 2 d already dented image of our dented country?
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by ak47mann(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
eko ni bajeooooooooooooooo :
Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by ogbongzky(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2012
1virus:

@OP, What about the prisoners na on top tree them put them??

hahahaha grin grin grin grin help me ask the OP oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apapa Explosion Was Terrorist Bomb Blast. Shocking!! / Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift / Boko Harem Decapitates A Soldier (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.