Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela (7583 Views)

Cheapest Flights To St Lucia From Nigeria / Book Cheap Hotels Worldwide From Nigeria And Pay In Naira / Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by bobolistic(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
I need urgent information on airlines that fly from abuja/lagos to caracas/venezuela and there prices.thanks
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by seunny4lif(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2012
Try south africa airline bt its expensive sha.
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by bobolistic(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2012
@seun tanks but is south african airline the only airkine that flies to caracas from 9ja and pls whats there price.
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by Dyt(f): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2012
aifrance
lufthansa
delta
british airways

sha budget ova 300k
btw wen ll u lyk 2 go?
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by bobolistic(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2012
@dyt thanks.hope no transit visa is required.
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by Dyt(f): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
[size=18pt]mayb[/size] no if u flyin on Lufthansa, Airfrance or BA
bt all American airlines requests transit visa
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by seunny4lif(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2012
SA transit in s/africa b4 moving directly to caracas.Go to dis office in lag.Can we chat on my mail seunny4life@yahoo.com
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by avenza: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2012
hi bobolistic, pls can u email me the procedure involved in getting venezuela visa, am in lagos and i learnt there embassy is in abuja, you can reach me on avenzaslope@yahoo.com i will be glad you do thanks.
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by seunny4lif(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
@OP,Have u check for the airlines?
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by akinope1: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2012
Well i would advise to fly to Brazil then from Brazil to Caracas . you do not need a transit visa to transit in Brazil because Nigerian passport transit free 24hr.
lot of flight from Lagos to Brazil and when you get to Brazil. there are lot of flight from Brazil to Caracas and you can fly with Tam airline, Copa airline , or LAN airline and many more to Caracas. if you have other question you may ask

1 Like

Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by seunny4lif(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
Brazil always like returning nigerians without any reason..Are u in brazil or wht?
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by obalukan: 12:08am On Apr 04, 2012
My bother dont try Brazil at all they are ignorant there they we not allow you to transit in their contry pls stay away from brazil they deported my brother who is on his way to PERU Without genue reasion. If you can try another route.
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by akinope1: 5:07am On Apr 04, 2012
well if you were sent back from Brazil,mostly the fault comes from us 1. some people ticket are e-ticket and Brazil would never let you connect on your connecting flight when they check the payment mode of your ticket and notice you paid with credit card , 2.if the time on the ticket you have to connect about ticket is more than your transit hour they will send you back .3. if you are trying to go to the immigration control for arrival and you do not have a visa you will be sent back . you can ask other people who know more about Brazil immigration once you get to there airport before you going to the transit mostly they would ask for your passport and your ticket and when you are about the connect on your connecting flight and the airline did not board you because of the payment mode or other reason Trust me the immigration would confirm your return ticket back to Nigeria . but if you do not have problem with your ticket like do e-ticket and your connecting hour is less than 24hr they would not send you back for sure i have help lot of people to pass thr Brazil without no problem .
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by seunny4lif(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2012
Do u you know,any airline dat connect to caracas without brazil.
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by akinope1: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2012
Another route is from Lagos to Argentinian from Argentina to Caracas Nigeria transit free Argentina for 7hr that means Ur connecting flight from Argentina must be within 7hr . no problem passing thr there i have transit there many times
and you can buy your ticket on SA then from Argentina Caracas. The rest route i know you have to get a transit visa or Cuba visa .
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by seunny4lif(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
akin_ope: Another route is from Lagos to Argentinian from Argentina to Caracas Nigeria transit free Argentina for 7hr that means Ur connecting flight from Argentina must be within 7hr . no problem passing thr there i have transit there many times
and you can buy your ticket on SA then from Argentina Caracas. The rest route i know you have to get a transit visa or Cuba visa .
WHICH AIRLINE DO U ALWAYS USE?PLEASE
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by akinope1: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2012
from Argentina there are lot of flight going to CSS(Caracas).1.Copa airline the ticket is always cheap compare to Lan airline , Taca Arline . you can check online to view there office or there price also make sure you look for someone that can buy you the ticket from one of the countries they have office. Gud luck...
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by seunny4lif(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
akin_ope: from Argentina there are lot of flight going to CSS(Caracas).1.Copa airline the ticket is always cheap compare to Lan airline , Taca Arline . you can check online to view there office or there price also make sure you look for someone that can buy you the ticket from one of the countries they have office. Gud luck...

WHICH AIRLINE IS THAT?
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by akinope1: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2012
seunny4lif:

WHICH AIRLINE IS THAT?

from Argentina there are lot of flight going to CSS(Caracas).1.Copa airline the ticket is always cheap compare to Lan airline , Taca Arline . you can check online to view there office or there price also make sure you look for someone that can buy you the ticket from one of the countries they have office. Gud luck...

Copa Airline
Lan Airline
Taca Airline
Those airline i listed above only work within South America you can Google there website address for booking or another things but for the cost i do not know when you are traveling i would have check for you but still you can Google there website and you will see there fare as well . it does look like you have some Question you can chat with me on akinola_opeyemi@yahoo.com
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by seunny4lif(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
I added u,already.I mean which airline did u used frm nigeria to argentina becos have google it many times?Hw much?
akin_ope:

Copa Airline
Lan Airline
Taca Airline
Those airline i listed above only work within South America you can Google there website address for booking or another things but for the cost i do not know when you are traveling i would have check for you but still you can Google there website and you will see there fare as well . it does look like you have some Question you can chat with me on akinola_opeyemi@yahoo.com
I added u,already.
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by seunny4lif(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hello does anybody know any airline going to venezuela without transit visa.I have search many time on time but could not get it.................
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by Wasbayd: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2012
No direct flight from lagos to caracas. SAA is the best choice, as iberia and all others will route you through schengen state like spain of france. Brazil doesn't throw passengers back home for no reason, something must be wrong with the schedule or paper. Transitn thr. Argentina isn't a good option, you will be delayed and interrogated beyond necesary.
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by seunny4lif(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
THANKS,I AM HAPPY...BUT PEOPLE ALWAYS TALK ABOUT BRAZIL DEPORTING PEOPLE.....AND DO U HAVE ANY IDEAL OF THE FARE?
Wasbayd: No direct flight from lagos to caracas. SAA is the best choice, as iberia and all others will route you through schengen state like spain of france. Brazil doesn't throw passengers back home for no reason, something must be wrong with the schedule or paper. Transitn thr. Argentina isn't a good option, you will be delayed and interrogated beyond necesary.
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by richlove29: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hi Brother Seun... did you know anything concerning venezuela..? have you been there before..? Please share I have checked online and i didnt see that SAA going there in ccs ... please get back to me thanks alot..
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2016
bobolistic:
I need urgent information on airlines that fly from abuja/lagos to caracas/venezuela and there prices.thanks

Contact me on (call or Whatsapp) for your travel tickets in abuja
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by mylollipop: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Justnora:

Contact me on (call or Whatsapp) for your travel tickets in abuja
Can I get your contact?
Re: Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela by GBASKY: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
we can book you on Air france but you will have a stop over in Paris and then to Caracas contact us on +2347030666803 (WhatsApp) We will give you an unbeatable price either for 1 way ticket or 2 way ticket

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Travel Companies In Nigeria / List Of Hotels Close To Us Embassy In Abuja / Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.