Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Why Seun Should Add More Fun To Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Seun Should Add More Fun To Nairaland (827 Views)

Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. / Seun Should Change Nairaland.com To .com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Seun Should Add More Fun To Nairaland by deco2come: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2012
Someone approached me to help in developing his current project. Along the line we discussed about integrating a forum like Nairaland but here was his response "With 1 in 3 persons wishing that Nigeria should be split up for the sake of peace and unity, what do you think will be the future of such website since every ethnic groups will work on their own, when such a thing happen there is no such thing like Nigeria politics. My friend if you want to help me, please think up of something that can still bring people together no matter what happens in the future"

After thinking about his response, I think there is a little bit of truth in what he said. It is obvious that the section that drives the most traffic to Nairaland is the politics section especially when it has to do with tribalism.

Please Seun consider adding other funs. With the traffic you drive to your site, you should take advantage of it. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Re: Why Seun Should Add More Fun To Nairaland by Seun(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2012
Noted. Thanks.
Re: Why Seun Should Add More Fun To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
Seun:

Noted. Thanks.
Now i love that reply, fantastico!!

(1) (Reply)

Please You Have To Read This : Help On Domain Name / Make Real Money Every Month Into Your Liberty Reserve Account / Beware Of This Attack: Cross-site Request Forgery (CSRF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.