Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram (14221 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by icydon: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2012
U na want leave alone? Boko Haram!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Baawaa(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
boko haram is power less
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Martmore: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2012
Make una go ask iraq and other islamic nations wetin israel nd america dey do them.Remember, do not confuse the biafran civil war with xtian vs islamic war.Just one atomic bomb will drive you all back to niger and chad.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
@Udezue

Why can't Xtians wage their own against them as well?

You have just now touched the button someone is after[b]."Why cant the christians wage their own war against them as well?"[/b] who are them ?Boko Haram? Do you know them? is the government not at war with BH already ? or is it muslims? I believe the poster means all muslims. This post is only used to incite people into violence either verbally as on NL or physically. I will not be surprised if the origin of the post has nothing to do with BH. The originators may even be desteructive christians as it did happen many times in the past. The idea is that christians pick up weapons and start attacking all muslims and then we have chaos and free for all blood shed. I really wonder who these people are and I wonder what the government is doing - if we have one.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by forkadict(m): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2012
@ Gambrosia abi na wetin you call yoursef?

You are the one that will be bombed to pieces such that not one part of your body will be found. Mind you, do not take solace in the fact that you are not resident in naija (that is if you really are not). How can you wish death in a very gruesome fashion on a fellow being if not that you are so evil, vile and possesed by a blood sucking demon.

You need to consult a psychiatrist ASAP. If you need financial support, let me have your account details, I'll come thru for you.

You are either insane or possesed or both!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by hamed22: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2012
I will plead to government do somting on dis pple cal bokoaram
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by danielonyisi(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
@Gambrosia Hit your head with a stone maybe it will start working, IDIOT!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by danielonyisi(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
peace be still!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by mekaboy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2012
Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

I CONDEMN THE TONGUE OF BOKO HARAM IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Ajiowe: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2012
Our God who never sleep nor slumber shall fight for us. That is all I can say here.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Nayah(f): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2012
danielonyisi:

peace be still!
AMEN!!! these terrorists are completely wicked and wild
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by gidiMonsta(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2012
danielonyisi:

Not a new thing even in isreal,the surrounding muslims keeping attacking them.But isreal knows how to handle them because isreal is untouchable.As for BOKO HARAM, i just laugh becos they even kill their members,and they think killing of human being in this 21st century would solve their problem:it is a joke!, Let them check how their father OSAMA BIN LADEN DIED. a word is enough for the wise.

U are a big hypocrite, you support a terrorist nation (Israel) that attacks defenseless children with mortar and chemical weapons and claim to be a xtian? Just let ur 'untouchable Israel' attack Iran unjustly and see ow touchable they are. mschwww
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by islamrules(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2012
U are a big hypocrite, you support a terrorist nation (Israel) that attacks defenseless children [/b]with mortar and chemical weapons and claim to be a xtian? Just let ur 'untouchable Israel' attack Iran unjustly and see ow touchable they are. mschwww

[size=14pt][b]Palestianians has the right to fire rocket into Israel but Israel has no right to fire more?
[/size]

Just let ur 'untouchable Israel' attack Iran unjustly and see ow touchable they are
Thats what u said about Iraq. I remeber muslims were chanting and ranting rubbish that Saddam Husssein can just fire a missile and destroy the whole USA in 3 seconds. Now its no more Iraq, it is now Iran. They will push Iran into the drain the way they posh Iraq.

Since when has Iran/Arab win a war against Israel? The least they can do is fire rockets and suicide bombs.

When bush announced that war, those fools even claimed Iraq has been prophesize to destroy America! Lol Florida is still flourishing LOL.

America is not destroyed yet. What is giving you people guts is your guy Obuma. Let Santorum or Romney get there. Iran will be shitting in his pants. grin grin grin grin grin

they are white guys who dont give a shit!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Arosa(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ajiowe:

Our God who never sleep nor slumber shall fight for us. That is all I can say here.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by drnoel: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2012
foolish people, let them come
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by IYANGBALI: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
many at times i wonder for how long our religion {christainity} would make us to love and appreciate peace so much that these animals called muslims would just be doing whatever they like to us all because our religion abhors violence,its time we face these beasts one on one and let us settle this nonsense once and for all. Islam religion of peace my foot. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by gidiMonsta(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
islamrules:

[size=14pt]Palestianians has the right to fire rocket into Israel but Israel has no right to fire more?[/size]

Thats what u said about Iraq. I remeber muslims were chanting and ranting rubbish that Saddam Husssein can just fire a missile and destroy the whole USA in 3 seconds. Now its no more Iraq, it is now Iran. They will push Iran into the drain the way they posh Iraq.

Since when has Iran/Arab win a war against Israel? The least they can do is fire rockets and suicide bombs.

When bush announced that war, those fools even claimed Iraq has been prophesize to destroy America! Lol Florida is still flourishing LOL.

America is not destroyed yet. What is giving you people guts is your guy Obuma. Let Santorum or Romney get there. Iran will be shitting in his pants. grin grin grin grin grin

they are white guys who dont give a poo!

Whats my bizness wit OBL or Saddam? As long as I am concerned their deaths is good riddance. As for Palestinians firing rockets into Israel, what do you expect from an oppressed citizen who have been living in an unjust blockade for years? Forget religious sentiments and look at the big picture, that Apartheid and terrorist state called Israel is playing the victim when its so clear they are the aggressors. Obama is an honorable man who will not attack a nation unjustly, when has Iran ever attacked a foreign nation before in history? If they can survive an american backed attack from that dog called Saddam for 10yrs, I'm sure this will just be another pinch on their side.

FYI: Israel is not a xtian nation; 72.8% Jews, 16% Muslims, 2% Xtians (arabs) and 1.2% others.

IYA NGBALI:

many at times i wonder for how long our religion {christainity} would make us to love and appreciate peace so much that these animals called muslims would just be doing whatever they like to us all because our religion abhors violence,its time we face these beasts one on one and let us settle this nonsense once and for all. Islam religion of peace my foot. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You obviously don't read your bible well, this is God apparently sanctioning Genocide :
1 Samuel 15:2-3
Thus saith the LORD of hosts ,  go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and Bottom.

BTW: I do not support religious violence neither do I tolerate prejudice.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by islamrules(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2012
Whats my bizness wit OBL or Saddam? As long as I am concerned their deaths is good riddance. As for Palestinians firing rockets into Israel, what do you expect from an oppressed citizen who have been living in an unjust blockade for years? Forget religious sentiments and look at the big picture, that Apartheid and terrorist state called Israel is playing the victim when its so clear they are the aggressors. Obama is an honorable man who will not attack a nation unjustly, when has Iran ever attacked a foreign nation before in history? If they can survive an american backed attack from that dog called Saddam for 10yrs, I'm sure this will just be another pinch on their side.

FYI: Israel is not a xtian nation; 72.8% Jews, 16% Muslims, 2% Xtians (arabs) and 1.2% others.

Oppressed citizen of palestianian ? Do they tell you they are oppressed? Ask a palestiian what he want, he doesnt know. All what they want is death to the infidels. They want no land. They just hate the Jews.

Israel just want to survive among the muslims. Is it easy for a non-muslim to survive among the muslims? Example is glaring in Nigeria where boko-haram is killing xtians everyday.

You called Israel Appatheid state. Is it becuz she is tough on muslims. Experience has thought us that if you want to leave with the muslims, you have to be tough. And that is what Israel is doing. And that is the only way she can survive.

when has Iran ever attacked a foreign nation before in history?

You muslims are just bunch of liars. You ignore your own history and concentrate on America and the west.
History 101: Iran changed its name from persia to Iran as a result of Islamization and Jihad. Persia was once a notorious world carnage perpetrator. Why have they suddenly become innocents? Muslims with deceptions.

If they can survive an american backed attack from that dog called Saddam for 10yrs, I'm sure this will just be another pinch on their side.

Did Iran survive Israel in the war of Yorkimt ? No

America is different from Saddam.

Iran cant even withstand Israel talkless of AMerica.

Have u also read that America sold many weapons to Iran to fight Iraq b4?

Just wait and see how you people push Iran down the drain just like Iraq through your propagandas. China desnt even has the guts to try America talkless of those desert rats.

See Jews and xtians are brothers and sisters. Like it or not, thats the truth.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by mcchegzy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
go on , and see if god wont avenge
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by gidiMonsta(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
islamrules:

Oppressed citizen of palestianian ? Do they tell you they are oppressed? Ask a palestiian what he want, he doesnt know. All what they want is death to the infidels. They want no land. They just hate the Jews.

Israel just want to survive among the muslims. Is it easy for a non-muslim to survive among the muslims? Example is glaring in Nigeria where boko-haram is killing xtians everyday.

You called Israel Appatheid state. Is it becuz she is tough on muslims. Experience has thought us that if you want to leave with the muslims, you have to be tough. And that is what Israel is doing. And that is the only way she can survive.

As long as Israel continues to occupy Gaza, west bank and Golan Heights, it will remain an Apartheid state. Stop using religious sentiments to judge a situation you clearly do not understand, Even Arch. Desmond Tutu is solidly behind the Palestinians.

BTW: Palestine has a 15% Christian population vs Israel's 2%

islamrules:

You muslims are just bunch of liars. You ignore your own history and concentrate on America and the west.
History 101: Iran changed its name from persia to Iran as a result of Islamization and Jihad. Persia was once a notorious world carnage perpetrator. Why have they suddenly become innocents? Muslims with deceptions.

And since they became a muslim nation, how many offensive wars have they fought?
If you call Persia notorious, what will you call Ancient Greece and Rome (propagators of Christianity by force).
BTW: Persia is not in any way part of my history, I am a Nigerian and a Muslim

islamrules:

Did Iran survive Israel in the war of Yorkimt ? No

Its called the Milhemet Sheshet Ha Yamim and Iran was in no way involved. The war was against Egypt, Jordan and Syria and it started with an Israeli air-strike on Arab forces, they were the aggressors.

islamrules:

America is different from Saddam.

Have u also read that America sold many weapons to Iran to fight Iraq b4?

Iran's weapons didn't come from America, the USSR was responsible for the supply of weapons to the Islamic Republic.

islamrules:

Iran cant even withstand Israel talkless of AMerica.

Just wait and see how you people push Iran down the drain just like Iraq through your propagandas. China desnt even has the guts to try America talkless of those desert rats.

Here's what you don't know;

1. IDF (Israeli Defence Forces) conducted a series of war games to predict the likely scenario that will result from attacking Iran, the result? It will be disastrous for Israel and any American Installations in the M.E.

2. America is all but broke hence cannot afford another war.

3. Without the US backing, Israel cannot withstand the force of the Iranian Army (take a cue from their embarrassing war with Hezbollah).

islamrules:

See Jews and xtians are brothers and sisters. Like it or not, thats the truth.

Really? then why were jews expelled from England in 1290 and Spain in 1429? why were they continuously persecuted in Christian Nations in Europe, Russia and Latin America(esp Argentina)? Why is Venezuela (99% xtian Nation) and Russia (orthodox xtians) solidly behind Iran?
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Eazeee(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2012
each time i hia pple say 'Islam means peace',wat quickly comes 2 my mind is anoda saying 'police is ur fren'.Are dis pple blind or mad?anywhere u hav islam its only violence dat u c.check dis out
in Israel-ISLAM VS XTIANS N JEWS
in India-ISLAM VS HINDU
in Philipins-ISLAM VS XTIANS
in Sudan-ISLAM VS ANIMIST N XTIANS e.t.c
dont u tink somtin is wrong wit ISLAM 2 b fighting all oda religions?think pls n repent 4 d kingdom of God is @ hand
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by jidewin(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
You guys just need to see this movie (a true life story) titled MACHINE GUN PREACHER.If you still think been a christian means THOU SHALL NOT FIGHT.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2012
Y'all betta know its not by quoting bible, U betta arm urselves in defence.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by islamrules(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
As long as Israel continues to occupy Gaza, west bank and Golan Heights, it will remain an Apartheid state. Stop using religious sentiments to judge a situation you clearly do not understand, Even Arch. Desmond Tutu is solidly behind the Palestinians.

BTW: Palestine has a 15% Christian population vs Israel's 2%

So you are not using religion sentiment? shocked shocked For the fact that Desmond Tutu support Palestians doesnt mean they are fighting a just war. Angella mackella supports Israel too. Or you think nobody support Israel ? This must be a joke. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And since they became a muslim nation, how many offensive wars have they fought?
If you call Persia notorious, what will you call Ancient Greece and Rome (propagators of Christianity by force).
BTW: Persia is not in any way part of my history, I am a Nigerian and a Muslim

History is history. Why are you people making reference to catholic crusade or American invasion of Iraq? Thats history. It can never be forgotten.
ANd stop modifying history to satisfy your argument. Evil is evil. America or no Iran.

Its called the Milhemet Sheshet Ha Yamim and Iran was in no way involved. The war was against Egypt, Jordan and Syria and it started with an Israeli air-strike on Arab forces, they were the aggressors.

Israeli started it? You are too low in telling lies. Is that an attribute of a muslim? Or u dont just know history ?

Here's what you don't know;

1. IDF (Israeli Defence Forces) conducted a series of war games to predict the likely scenario that will result from attacking Iran, the result? It will be disastrous for Israel and any American Installations in the M.E.

2. America is all but broke hence cannot afford another war.

3. Without the US backing, Israel cannot withstand the force of the Iranian Army (take a cue from their embarrassing war with Hezbollah).

That is called terrorism. Hizbollah is a terrorist organization. Iran is sponsoring them. Terrorism is different from war. War on terror dont end. As strong as AMERICA IS, YET, Alqaeda infiltrate their security. The same goes to Israeli assasination of Iran nuclear expert. They are state sponsored terrorism.

Really? then why were jews expelled from England in 1290 and Spain in 1429? why were they continuously persecuted in Christian Nations in Europe, Russia and Latin America(esp Argentina)? Why is Venezuela (99% xtian Nation) and Russia (orthodox xtians) solidly behind Iran

I think this explains why Sunni butchered Shiites everyday LOL grin grin grin grin

Is sunny and shiites not Muslims/brothers ?

U are just brainwashed. U need to learn
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by phreakabit(m): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2012
Yaaaaaaaawns . . . .

Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Limaoscar: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
Silly cowards, How can you be wagging "war" against a people who are not at war with you shocked shocked shocked
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Agimor(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
Something must be done before this boko group exterminate us all.god will are under your shadow save us.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by chuqudy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
They are already at war with Christians. Is there any new thing they are going to do if not to bomb churches. Every Christian society in the north are already aware of this.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2012
Are jewish people going to receive salvation from Christ ? Surely they denied him and crucified him. Are there any Christian priests evangelizing the Jews? Or are they not in need of salvation like the africans. Can one of our famous pastors go and call some of these Jews to Jesus please?
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by chrysso83(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
@gambroshiit. Ur name itself sound nauseating not to talk of ur post. see as u be. u and ur so called boko & ur fellow islamic assssholes bigots. try it and meet ur end. monkey gorrila like u
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Cogent: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
islamrules:

You muslims are just bunch of liars
Then are you the truthful one? Thou hypocrite?
Your username itself is proof of your deceitful nature.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Cogent: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
@all those calling gambrosia a muslim; she is an atheist, not Muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambassadorial List: Buhari Agrees To Withdraw Nominees / Are The Speakers Of The Bauchi And Edo Assemblies Legal Or Illegal? / Reno Omokri: Nigeria Does Not Need Placeholders, We Need Pacesetters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.