Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Wema Bank Appointment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema Bank Appointment (1128 Views)

Wema Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment And Experienced Hires 2011 / 2012 / First Inland Bank Appointment Letter. / Career With Wema Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wema Bank Appointment by LABZ: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2007
hi guys pls can anybody gist me about wat is happening wiyh WEMA BANK.i aave been expecting letter from them but till now ave not received any letter.pls gUYS I NEED REALIABLE AND QUICK INFORMATION ABOUT WAT IS HAPPENING.I'M SCARED AND CONFUSED.IT IS GETTING TOO LONG.I LOVE U GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Wema Bank Appointment by lordhector: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2007
if you wrote the apptitude test on march 24th 2007 and was called for three(3) different interviews at their head office at marina,then we are in the same category.an insider told me that they will start calling people for appointments as soon as they have their annual general meeting.I was happy on seeing the financial statement of the bank in the punch newspaper yesterday(29/10/2007) which is an hope for possible recruiting of potential trainee executives awaiting the bank^s call.
i will advice you not to panic and to be very hopeful.
Cheers
Re: Wema Bank Appointment by DESHIE(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2007
I was at their HQ and was told that we should xpect to be called by november or first week of december,That the bank is holding their AGM in november.Lets keep praying that God should quicken it to come early.keep enquiring always post the result,God bless as we await our Appointment letter
Re: Wema Bank Appointment by lordhector: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2007
Wemasec Annual general meeting will hold on thursday 22nd of november 2007 by 11am at wema towers,marina.
I guess they will start calling after the meeting.
Cheers. wink
Re: Wema Bank Appointment by lordhector: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2007
Wemasec Annual general meeting will hold on thursday 22nd of november 2007 by 11am at wema towers,marina.
I guess they will start calling after the meeting.
Cheers.  wink
Re: Wema Bank Appointment by Emperoh(m): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2007
Their annual result was so bad that it put speculations on the Management of the Bank. Those that had wema stocks were selling it off yesterday to any willing buyer at a give away. Every one is apprehensive of the next move, including recruitment of executive trainees. I hope it goes well for you guys. Union Bank is another potential bad result they will release theirs today.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Test Of 03/05/08, Gra Jnt, Port Harcourt. How Far? / Havis Air Is Recruiting! / graduates Wanted. Minimum 2.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.