Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get (3615 Views)

How We Graduated From Phone Thieves To Car Snatchers –suspects(photo) / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) / Police Kill Robbers In Gun Duel, Arrest Six Car Snatchers (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by onila(f): 3:01am On Mar 05, 2012
acid bath. . grin see what a Nigerian woman did to the woman who snatched her husband

Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by MrCork17: 3:06am On Mar 05, 2012
cant see Natin. why is the boooobsi covered?    angry
Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by slimyem: 7:48am On Mar 05, 2012
cruelty!
Is this act supposed to make her husband faithful to her thereafter or what?
Smh! angry angry
Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by tellwisdom: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2012
Slimyerimaya, Aint you supose to learn a lesson or two from this?? sad
Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by Dyt(f): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2012
dis s so cruel
ow cld u think of doin dat 2 anoda human lyk u
GOD save us frm d devil ooo
Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by Flashaldrin(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2012
^^^ it could have been you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by bekay911(f): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2012
shocked d devil goes to n fro lookin for whom to devour. I guess he just devoured one. Sorry
Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by Dyt(f): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2012
i wldnt do such, no mata ow obsessed i m wit my hubby
d wife s got extremely low self esteem 2 wanna kill 4 er hubby
i ll rada lk more beautiful n seductive dan findin mysef in such
GOD help me
Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by bekay911(f): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2012
^^ cyber bro long tym
Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by Dyt(f): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2012
^^ blinkin . . .
Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by buJu234: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2012
if i am the Husband; that will b the end to the marriage; and i will go and marry the so called husband snatcher.

none sense what kind of treatment is this; i believe time is coming when any man that decides to get married with b doing that
on his detriment,

4 Christ sake; even though i am not in support of cheating when one is married; in case the man decides to do that, u as a wife
either leave him alone in peace or pack ur things and leave his house, simple as ABC
Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by Flashaldrin(m): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2012
Dyt:

i wldnt do such, no mata ow obsessed i m wit my hubby
d wife s got extremely low self esteem 2 wanna kill 4 er hubby
i ll rada lk more beautiful n seductive dan findin mysef in such
GOD help me
nah, i meant as the husband snatcher lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
bekay911:

^^ cyber bro long tym
yea, where've you been?? Momma's been asking. undecided
Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by polokor60(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2012
op,tell us the source of this info.you are spreading false rumours.the picture you ve displays is about an acid bath incident that happened in port harcourt last year about medical personnel and her patient.please stop misleading people. sad
Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by tellwisdom: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2012
[size=15pt]Ma'am please pour more if its still remaining angry angry angry[/size]
Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by Goldieluks: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2012
I may sound harsh, but I don't pity the husband snatcher one bit, because
she knew the man belong to another woman right from day one! More acid please. Rubbish!!!
Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by Killz3(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2012
op,tell us the source of this info.you are spreading false rumours.[size=20pt]the picture you ve displays is about an acid bath incident that happened in port harcourt last year about medical personnel and her patient.please stop misleading people.[/size] sad
God bless you and your generations. . . smiley
Re: 2 All U Home Wreckers And Husband Snatchers This Is What U Get by bekay911(f): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
lipsrsealed :-Xyea, where've you been?? Momma's been asking. undecided
[/quote] tell her dat her princess is fyn. Been busy with work[quote author=~Killz~ link=topic=886152.msg10331992#msg10331992 date=1330941644]
God bless you and your generations. . . smiley
pOINT AND KILLZ. He dat lies invites d wrath n matchet of mr killz

(1) (Reply)

Hermaphrodite Disgraced In Sapele (delta State) - Jungle Justice! / 15 Of The Most Evil Men The World Has Ever Seen / Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.